collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Test case that could forever change federal gun laws  (Read 1431 times)

Offline Special T

• Truth the new Hate Speech.
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Legend
  • Make it Rain!
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
Test case that could forever change federal gun laws
« on: April 26, 2017, 02:19:21 PM »
https://bearingarms.com/bob-o/2016/11/22/this-lawsuit-could-shatter-all-federal-gun-laws/

This isn't a new article but it is more relevant now that we have Gorsuch on the bench.

Basically a Kansas military surplus  business owner followed Kansas law and sold cans stamped made in KS and sold them out of his shop. One of his customers posted up on FB video and pics and they both got pinched by the feds. This will see the supreme court because this test case is being funded by the NRA.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

In archery we have something like the way of the superior man. When the archer misses the center of the target, he turns round and seeks for the cause of his failure in himself. 

Confucius

Offline csaaphill

• Anti Hunters are weird animals.
  • Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Old Salt
  • Hunting is non-negotiable it's what I do!
  • Groups: G.O.A., Rocky Mountain ELk Foundation
Re: Test case that could forever change federal gun laws
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2017, 09:35:55 PM »
 :tup:
But you mean the NRA is actually supporting taking out Background checks?
 :o
Love it for myself I think they're all unconstitutional personally and if this does as it says.  :IBCOOL:
"When my bow falls, so shall the world. When me heart ceases to pump blood to my body, it will all come crashing down. As a hunter, we are bound by duty, nay, bound by our very soul to this world. When a hunter dies we feel it, we sense it, and the world trembles with sorrow. When I die, so shall the world, from the shock of loosing such a great part of ones soul." Ezekiel, Okeanos Hunter

Offline csaaphill

• Old Salt
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2017, 09:51:03 PM »
issue I see too is that the tenth amendment doesn't reign in this case, because the tenth amendment states what is not enumerated already in and the second was enumerated in long before this crap.
Scalia was correct in the Heller case when he said it was a right for every citizen to keep and bear arms, but was wrong in saying that municipalities could regulate as they saw fit.  :sry:
When you allow that then you allow places like DC or Chicago and California to be as far reaching as they can. and no! that is not what the founders wanted.
"When my bow falls, so shall the world. When me heart ceases to pump blood to my body, it will all come crashing down. As a hunter, we are bound by duty, nay, bound by our very soul to this world. When a hunter dies we feel it, we sense it, and the world trembles with sorrow. When I die, so shall the world, from the shock of loosing such a great part of ones soul." Ezekiel, Okeanos Hunter

Offline csaaphill

• Old Salt
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2017, 10:27:10 PM »
Awesome Though as it stands that Anderson I think is his name would be the tie breaker and more likely against the second amendment so here's to hoping more retire and Trump can get one or two more guys in that's good.
(Or women Geeze) lol :chuckle:

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal