collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: APP Update! (ElkNut)  (Read 6841 times)

Offline Elknut1

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Longhunter
APP Update! (ElkNut)
« on: May 10, 2017, 11:29:45 AM »

Hey guys, I've had several ask about the APP & how it's doing! Well, it's doing well!! We have 250 beta testers standing by & it will be released to them on Friday, Saturday & Sunday of this week! Sweet! (grin) You who are receiving it will notice there is a "Feedback Button" please use it & give us a short response if you like it or what you may want to see different! This is a TEST ONE! The actual APP will go LIVE on June 1st!

It will have a Mouth Reed Use section (video clip) at topof main page for those interested in proper reed selection per individual & it's exact position & use for Cow & Bull sounds! It's a very informative piece!

Next, you will notice the first 5 of 10 sounds being released! These 5 sounds will each have their own 2 minute or so video clip on actual reed placement & use for that specific elk sound! Very cool! There will be two buttons for that sound, one is the sound given by me & the other button is by a real elk giving the sound. This is a great way to learn & compare yourselves to how you sound! As you scroll down there are questions & answers asked as to when & how to use this sound in a hunting situation. It's very detailed so you do not have to fill in the blanks!

The next 5 sounds will be available towards end of month so as not to slam folks with too much at first. They are a free update as part of the initial membership fee. Updates will be following afterwards as we release & unreal amount of info on everything elk hunting towards methods & techniques. There is nothing like this APP anywhere, you will see!

The photos I'm sharing here is a prototype but the actual testing one will have more flavor & the icons will be correct. The photos are a sample of what's coming! Above all, it's very affordable! Hopefully a few of the testers here will share what they've reviewed!

Feel free to ask any questions! Thank You!

ElkNut/Paul

Offline Elknut1

• Longhunter
Re: APP Update! (ElkNut)
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2017, 04:44:54 AM »
Many of you should be receiving the Test App this morning, let us know if it is all working out OK? This is the phase for adjustments! (grin) Thanks guys!

ElkNut/Paul

Offline DIYARCHERYJUNKIE

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 05:41:03 AM »
Tagging along. Nice work Paul.

Offline High Climber

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Longhunter
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2017, 04:35:25 PM »
I'm having some problems downloading the app... No doubt due to my poor smart phone skills! I sent an email to Dustin at test flight to try and get another invite as I somehow used mine without getting the app downloaded  :bash: Good talking with you this afternoon Paul, I can't get elk hunting off my mind since our conversation! This app is going to be an incredible resource if it's half as good as I think it's going to be! Thanks for sharing your knowledge

Offline Elknut1

• Longhunter
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2017, 07:03:57 AM »
Thanks guys!

High Climber, great talking with you too bud! Is the Test Flight tab or the ElkNut tab on your phone? If either of them are you need to click on them to open & install where it says "UPDATE" Are you being taken care of?  I assume you did have the Apple phone? Andrioids are a couple days behind at this time but will receive it!

ElkNut1

Offline Elknut1

• Longhunter
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2017, 09:30:22 AM »

When you filled out the 5 question survey which asked you what Iphone you had, you then submit it. Then a follow up email will come from Apple. You click that link provided & go to Test Flight APP link on your phone & now Install Update! That will download the Test APP. You will want to be somewhere you have a strong Wifi service so it's done in minutes or else it will take hours to download.

Guys, once APP is available you will only have to purchase it like you would a song from itunes & it will download automatically. This portion is different because it's a test & not the real APP yet!

A new email is being sent to everyone today, if you are already downloaded then disregard it. If you still haven't downloaded the APP open it & follow the instructions, the email may be from APPLE so do not delete it thinking it's spam. Thanks everyone!

p.s. Android phones still cannot download until aprox May 20th, they are taking care of that at present, thanks for your patience!

ElkNut/Paul

Offline pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Legend
  • WWC, NRA Life, WFW, NAGR, RMEF, WSB, NMLS #2014743
    • www.facebook.com/johnwallacemortgage
    • Apply for a loan
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2017, 09:33:17 AM »
I haven't seen mine yet. I'm glad you're re-emailing everyone. Thanks Paul.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 09:42:15 AM by pianoman9701 »
"Restricting the rights of law-abiding citizens based on the actions of criminals and madmen will have no positive effect on the future acts of criminals and madmen. It will only serve to reduce individual rights and the very security of our republic." - Pianoman

Offline Elknut1

• Longhunter
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2017, 10:21:35 AM »
Yes, an email with instructions! (grin) If you have an Apple Iphone you should have already received your Survey questions? If so you would then go to Test Flight in the APP Store once you received your Apple email & Install the Download. Maybe you did receive it & thought is was Junk & deleted it? Just tossing thoughts out here! (grin)

If any are having issues please let me know, this is what the Testing is for!

ElkNut/Paul

Offline pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Legend
    • Apply for a loan
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2017, 10:29:16 AM »
I've received nothing. Thanks Paul.
"Restricting the rights of law-abiding citizens based on the actions of criminals and madmen will have no positive effect on the future acts of criminals and madmen. It will only serve to reduce individual rights and the very security of our republic." - Pianoman

Offline Elknut1

• Longhunter
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2017, 10:48:48 AM »
Do you have an Apple device or Android device?

ElkNut/Paul

Offline Mr Mykiss

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Sourdough
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2017, 10:51:02 AM »
I've received nothing.
:yeah: Me too...hopefully soon...:)
It is hard to follow one great vision in a world of darkness and of many changing shadows. Among these shadows men get lost.
-Black Elk

Offline Elknut1

• Longhunter
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2017, 10:57:03 AM »
Did both of you send your email addys to me to be part of the testing? If so please share them with me here & I'll check on them, thanks!

ElkNut/Paul

Offline pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Legend
    • Apply for a loan
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2017, 11:03:43 AM »
PM sent

Offline Elknut1

• Longhunter
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2017, 12:20:47 PM »
PM sent Pianoman.

ElkNut/Paul

Offline pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Legend
    • Apply for a loan
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2017, 01:39:30 PM »
Thanks Paul. Still nothing.

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

10th Annual - 2024 YOUTH TURKEY HUNT CONTEST (enter by Mar 14) by BigVinn
[Today at 10:21:19 PM]

World Record Archery Blacktail by huntnnw
[Today at 10:09:06 PM]

Let’s see your best Washington bull by huntnnw
[Today at 10:06:34 PM]

Fishing with kids in Wenatchee by HardCorpsHuntr
[Today at 10:03:34 PM]

Let’s see your best Washington buck by jjhunter
[Today at 09:12:44 PM]