collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: REDNECK BLINDS PORTABLE HUNTING CHAIR - I like the looks of this  (Read 3224 times)

Offline JDHasty

• Past Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Old Salt
  • Groups: NRA Benefactor Member, GOA Life Member, Father of 3 NRA Life Members
Does anyone have any experience w/this chair? 

I have a couple of these:
http://www.cabelas.com/product/Cabelas-Comfort-Max-Mag-Elite-Blind-Chair/1933468.uts?productVariantId=4041473&WT.tsrc=PPC&WT.mc_id=GoogleProductAds&WT.z_mc_id1=04049298&rid=20&gclid=CObw9raK39QCFU1tfgoda4cIPw&gclsrc=aw.ds

And they are a great chair when hunting close to camp or close to where we park.  But they weigh about twenty-five lbs.

I have been adding something with individually adjustable leg lengths and swivels and weighs less, but is not a POC.  This one looks pretty good.   

https://redneckblinds.com/products/portable-hunting-chair

Offline Wacenturion

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (-1)
  • Old Salt
Re: REDNECK BLINDS PORTABLE HUNTING CHAIR - I like the looks of this
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2017, 08:45:39 AM »
Here's a video link.......

I have a couple Millennium Treestands G100 Blind Chairs that I leave in my permanent blinds.  Spendy, but well worth it for long stays.  Top quality as well.
"About the time you realize that your father was a smart man, you have a teenager telling you just how stupid you are."

Offline JDHasty

• Past Sponsor
  • Old Salt
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2017, 08:57:45 AM »
That Millennium Treestands G100 Blind Chair looks nice too.  I missed it when shopping, but I am satisfied with the ones I bought for that application. 

If/when I buy one of these to give them a try I will post a review. 

Offline h20hunter

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Legend
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2017, 09:04:36 AM »
Tag. The chair will make or break the ability to sit in a blind for ext periods for sure.

Offline Wacenturion

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (-1)
  • Old Salt
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2017, 09:10:13 AM »
Forgot to mention, but this might work well for you.  Only weighs four lbs. and same quality.  I plan on picking up one or two, as they would come in handy in a lot of situations.

"About the time you realize that your father was a smart man, you have a teenager telling you just how stupid you are."

Offline JDHasty

• Past Sponsor
  • Old Salt
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2017, 09:18:18 AM »
Forgot to mention, but this might work well for you.  Only weighs four lbs. and same quality.  I plan on picking up one or two, as they would come in handy in a lot of situations.

We are going to have to have a couple of those

Offline JDHasty

• Past Sponsor
  • Old Salt
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2017, 09:21:05 AM »
Tag. The chair will make or break the ability to sit in a blind for ext periods for sure.

No doubt, and it is one of the the places I see people fail to give proper attention to every year. 

* Advertisement

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal