Double U Hunting Supply Be a more successful hunter!

Author Topic: Kapowsin  (Read 585 times)

Offline Thehowler

  • Off-Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Longhunter
  • *
  • Join Date: May 2007
  • Posts: 711
« on: July 14, 2017, 10:30:08 PM »
When you buy there pass, and agree to all terms, there are stipulations to hunting game animals and reporting harvest. Report at the gate with one of there  harvest cards, or fill out a report online and send it in. Been the same for years.
The note at the sign in shack says you must report before you leave? What is the real story? :dunno: :dunno:

Offline Seahawk12

  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Frontiersman
  • *****
  • Join Date: Sep 2014
  • Posts: 2506
  • Location: Kirkland
Re: Kapowsin
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2017, 10:38:54 PM »
Report when you leave if at all possible.
But If, for instance, you leave at 3am and there isn't a way to report at the gate then report online.
"I make up my opinions from facts and reasoning, and not to suit any body but myself. If people don't like my opinions, it makes little difference as I don't solicit their opinions or votes."
William Tecumseh Sherman