collapse
A lightweight orange vest that complements your technical hunting apparel! For all your AR 500 steel target needs and competitive shooting events!

Author Topic: Did pretty well w/my 40% & 50% Half-Price Book coupons this weekend  (Read 265 times)

Online JDHasty

• Site Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Old Salt
  • Groups: NRA Benefactor Member, GOA Life Member, Father of 3 NRA Life Members
Got out of there with a couple of first edition classics for under $20.  Either one of which usually go north of $50 in decent condition, these two are in fine plus condition w/mylar covers on the dust jackets.  It was probably unwise of me to not pay what they were asking w/o waiting for the coupon sale, but it worked out this time. 

Online carpsniperg2

• Site Sponsor
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+68)
  • Legend
Those are some pretty cool old books.
Owner: SPLIT DIAMOND TACTICAL
Firearms/Transfers/Parts/Optics
2011 HW Head Competition Winner

Offline Jpmiller

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Longhunter
Not asking for your honey hole but.....

I have recently become interested in a couple of out of print books. Not really wanting to pay hundreds of dollars off Amazon are there local book stores who fairly consistently have outdoors books?

Online JDHasty

• Site Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Old Salt
  • Groups: NRA Benefactor Member, GOA Life Member, Father of 3 NRA Life Members
Not asking for your honey hole but.....

I have recently become interested in a couple of out of print books. Not really wanting to pay hundreds of dollars off Amazon are there local book stores who fairly consistently have outdoors books?

I check HP books in Tacoma three times/week if I can.  PM me what books and I will keep an eye out.