collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: KBH Archers  (Read 2077 times)

Offline predatorG

• Ski Bum
  • Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Longhunter
  • BT's are making me crazy
KBH Archers
« on: July 21, 2017, 10:36:08 PM »
Is anyone on here a member there or have any experience ? I'm 17 and I live in seabeck which makes them the closest archery range to me. I've been getting more and more into archery (I've archery hunted since I was 14 but have been getting more serious in my preseason practice) and was considering a membership there. I usually shoot in my backyard which works fine but there are added perks of a range. I've also been considering getting some coaching and maybe switching to a Hinge release and wasn't sure about the presence/quality of coaches there. Anyways, I want to learn. Learn alot more about bows and tuning and shot form and everything. Is anyone on here a member there and can tell me what it's like ? Should I pursue a membership ? Thanks guys.
"All of my best elk hunts are the ones where I come home with a big buck!" -RadSav

Offline scotsman

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Longhunter
Re: KBH Archers
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2017, 06:58:26 PM »
Hi,

I'm along time member of KBH. Its a great club with fun range and lots of helpful members. send me a private reply and I will forward it to someone who can help with coaching and mentoring.

Dave R

Offline predatorG

• Ski Bum
  • Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Longhunter
  • BT's are making me crazy
Re: KBH Archers
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2017, 08:01:23 AM »
PM sent
"All of my best elk hunts are the ones where I come home with a big buck!" -RadSav

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal