collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Northeast Washington Tribe To Begin Hunting Wolves Off Reservation  (Read 10686 times)

Offline bearpaw

• Family, Friends, Outdoors
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Legend
  • "Rather Be Cougar Huntin"
    • http://www.facebook.com/DaleDenney
    • Bearpaw Outfitters
  • Groups: NRA, SCI, F4WM, NWTF, IOGA, MOGA, CCOC, BBB, RMEF, WSTA, WSB
Re: Northeast Washington Tribe To Begin Hunting Wolves Off Reservation
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2017, 06:54:43 PM »
Any and every excuse will be used to delay the delisting. We will not hunt wolves in my lifetime in WA. We'll see hunting ended before they sell wolf tags.

I somewhat agree, I think eventually the feds will delist western WA and then WDFW may delist wolves in the state at which time there will be political pressure to hunt wolves in NE WA. But as soon as any hunting season is potentially possible we will see a ballot initiative for a state law prohibiting wolf hunting and that might pass.

I'm glad to hear the Colville's are going to hunt wolves on the north half, it may be the only wolf season to occur in NE WA ever!
Americans are systematically advocating, legislating, and voting away each others rights. Support all user groups & quit losing opportunity!

http://bearpawoutfitters.com Guided Hunts, Unguided, & Drop Camps in Idaho, Montana, Utah, and Wash. Hunts with tags available (no draw needed) for spring bear, fall bear, bison, cougar, elk, mule deer, turkey, whitetail, & wolf! http://trophymaps.com DIY Hunting Maps are also offered

Offline Green broke

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Scout
« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2017, 07:08:20 PM »
Comments about this here as well:

http://hunting-washington.com/smf/index.php/topic,216558.msg2882424.html#msg2882424

I find it very interesting how as long as it doesn't involve deer or elk, the tribes get so much support... 

Where are the "Same laws for everybody" or the "I don't care what they do as long as they stay on the reservation" protesters now???
i don't know that I've seen those complaints about the. collville tribe, the do an excellent job of managing there game and probably have the best deer hunting in the state. The yaks and the mucks are the rotten apples. If they all followed suit with the colville I think you'd see a lot less negative feelings toward natives in general

You are ignorant Jdb. Generalization of 14,000 as rotten apples. Guy's like you drive the wedge of division deeper and deeper.
so your going to argue that the yakimas and the mucks manage their game wisely?? Who's the ingnorant one here?
Your ignorance exudes! You have no clue what contribution Muckleshoot makes to all wildlife and the way they manage. 

Offline jdb

• the illustious potentate
  • Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2017, 07:11:58 PM »
Please enlighten me, on all the good they do. Seriously if they're doing good things out there to promote our natural resources I'd like to know about it
« Last Edit: August 08, 2017, 07:23:39 PM by jdb »
nuke the gray whales for jesus!

Offline Buckblaster

• Scout
  • 2015 Wyoming Moose
« Reply #33 on: August 10, 2017, 06:15:26 PM »
The Federal delisting has happened, but when the State delisting happens, we will be able to hunt wolves.  That's the delisting that I think will be delayed, and maybe for a lifetime as previously mentioned.
NRA Life Member

"The people will not understand the importance of the Second Amendment until it is too late."
Thomas Jefferson

Offline PlateauNDN

• Y.A.R. Medicine Man
  • Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Explorer
  • R.I.P. Colockumelk 20130423. Semper Fi!
« Reply #34 on: August 10, 2017, 07:02:04 PM »

http://hunting-washington.com/smf/index.php/topic,216558.msg2882424.html#msg2882424

I find it very interesting how as long as it doesn't involve deer or elk, the tribes get so much support... 

Where are the "Same laws for everybody" or the "I don't care what they do as long as they stay on the reservation" protesters now???
i don't know that I've seen those complaints about the. collville tribe, the do an excellent job of managing there game and probably have the best deer hunting in the state. The yaks and the mucks are the rotten apples. If they all followed suit with the colville I think you'd see a lot less negative feelings toward natives in general

You are ignorant Jdb. Generalization of 14,000 as rotten apples. Guy's like you drive the wedge of division deeper and deeper.
so your going to argue that the yakimas and the mucks manage their game wisely?? Who's the ingnorant one here?
Your ignorance exudes! You have no clue what contribution Muckleshoot makes to all wildlife and the way they manage.

:chuckle:
If you can read thank a teacher, If you can read in English thank a Marine! 
Not as Lean, Just as Mean, Still a Marine!
He who shed blood with me shall forever be my brother!

"Around this camp, there's only one Chief; the rest are Indians!"

"Give me 15 more minutes, I was dreaming of Beavers!"

Offline Green broke

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Scout
« Reply #35 on: August 10, 2017, 07:04:15 PM »

:chuckle:
We are even managing east side herds!

Offline jdb

• the illustious potentate
  • Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #36 on: August 10, 2017, 07:08:45 PM »
Managing them to extinction
nuke the gray whales for jesus!

Offline Green broke

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Scout
« Reply #37 on: August 10, 2017, 07:19:06 PM »
Managing them to extinction
:dunno: It's more like a pointed effort on herd health, mortality causes, population trends, establishing a data set, hundreds of active collars on multiple species, limited seasons,  predator management,  collaboration with other managers....... I could go on.

Offline PlateauNDN

• Y.A.R. Medicine Man
  • Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Explorer
  • R.I.P. Colockumelk 20130423. Semper Fi!
« Reply #38 on: August 10, 2017, 08:18:09 PM »
 :chuckle:  managing  :chuckle:  mucks and management are 2 words that just don't go together no matter how hard they try. :chuckle:  I'm gonna stop now as the BS that comes out of broke back is comical at best.  :chuckle: 
If you can read thank a teacher, If you can read in English thank a Marine! 
Not as Lean, Just as Mean, Still a Marine!
He who shed blood with me shall forever be my brother!

"Around this camp, there's only one Chief; the rest are Indians!"

"Give me 15 more minutes, I was dreaming of Beavers!"

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

CVA optima V2 LR tapped hole for front sight by trophyhunt
[Today at 06:05:35 AM]

Let’s see your best Washington buck by HntnFsh
[Today at 05:33:38 AM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by actionshooter
[Yesterday at 09:43:51 PM]

Walked a cougar down by MADMAX
[Yesterday at 08:31:53 PM]