collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: NRA rep forced to move due to 'repeated threats from gun control advocates'  (Read 1033 times)

Offline Bob33

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Legend
  • Groups: SCI, RMEF, NRA, Hunter Education
(see tweets in article)

National Rifle Association spokesperson Dana Loesch said Sunday she was preparing to move from her home "due to repeated threats from gun control advocates."

In a series of tweets, Loesch explained some of the threats she has recently experienced.
In another post, Loesch said someone posted photos of her house, and "threatened to rape me to death."

The threats haven't just targeted Loesch, but have also focused on her children.

"I’m grateful that my kids’ school worked with law enforcement and private security to ensure campus safety, and work with me," she wrote.

Loesch said she's only discussed these threats "kinda vaguely," and noted there were others she "can’t discuss."
"I and other 2A women are sexually threatened regularly," she wrote, referring to women who support the Second Amendment.

To wrap up her posts, Loesch wrote, "Maybe now you understand why I believe all women have the right to defend themselves with 2A and expand their skills w training."

She recently slammed "Saturday Night Live" actors who made fun of gun owners in the wake of the Las Vegas massacre, saying during an appearance on "FOX & Friends," they "lack the courage of their own convictions."
Loesch said the anti-Second Amendment jokes are told by celebrities who often have armed security guards to protect them.

"Why don't you give up the firearms that your private security is holding?" she said. "You're not being more virtuous just because you're paying someone else to carry it. You're outsourcing it because you lack the courage of your own convictions."

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/10/16/dana-loesch-forced-to-move-due-to-repeated-threats-from-gun-control-advocates.html
Nature. It's cheaper than therapy.

Online pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Legend
  • WWC, NRA Life, WFW, NAGR, RMEF, WSB, NMLS #2014743
    • www.facebook.com/johnwallacemortgage
    • Apply for a loan
Not surprising. Some elements of the left have become very violent. I guess the end still justifies the means.  :dunno:
"Restricting the rights of law-abiding citizens based on the actions of criminals and madmen will have no positive effect on the future acts of criminals and madmen. It will only serve to reduce individual rights and the very security of our republic." - Pianoman

Offline huntnphool

• Chance favors the prepared mind!
  • Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Legend
Not surprising. Some elements of the left have become very violent. I guess the end still justifies the means.  :dunno:

What?......from the party of peace and tolerance?
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first!

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by Machias
[Today at 09:19:44 AM]

SB 5444 signed by Inslee on 03/26 Takes Effect on 06/06/24 by hughjorgan
[Today at 09:03:26 AM]

Walked a cougar down by 2MANY
[Today at 08:56:26 AM]

Springer 2024 Columbia River by WSU
[Today at 08:31:10 AM]

Average by lhrbull
[Today at 07:31:56 AM]