collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Bump Stocks  (Read 21178 times)

Offline Wenatcheejay

• Past Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Frontiersman
Re: Bump Stocks
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2017, 01:39:33 PM »
Why is it so outrageous to want a full investigation of this matter so intolerable?

How can tactics and protocols be properly introduced without that?

If "Slidefire/Bumpfire" is so deadly isn't the news/media screaming "Wolf" a bad idea?

I've not seen anyone defending "Slidefire." However, what I think isn't understood is the law. "Machinegun" is illegal. One trigger pull one bullet is semi-automatic. Bumpfiring by legal definition is still semi automatic compliant. Banning stocks isn't the agenda. Moving Semi-Auto to NFA  is. We are not moving suppressor items out of NFA, the new discussion will rapidly move to put semi autos into it.

That is registration and $200. It is also $200 plus tax and 9 month checks to sell.

This is what is not being discussed.

I know moderators don't want to allow this to be discussed for what ever is their deal but, this matters.
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

Offline KFhunter

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Legend
« Reply #46 on: October 05, 2017, 02:03:03 PM »
 :ban:

I don't know why you choose to attack the moderators for trying to keep a civilized discussion and like I said the subject of the topic has no bearing on the rules whatsoever. 

You were warned. 

Offline pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Legend
  • WWC, NRA Life, WFW, NAGR, RMEF, WSB, NMLS #2014743
    • www.facebook.com/johnwallacemortgage
    • Apply for a loan
« Reply #47 on: October 05, 2017, 02:33:10 PM »
Inslee says he's going after an "assault weapons" ban. My wife has subscribed to his FB feed. She got that yesterday.
"Restricting the rights of law-abiding citizens based on the actions of criminals and madmen will have no positive effect on the future acts of criminals and madmen. It will only serve to reduce individual rights and the very security of our republic." - Pianoman

Offline h20hunter

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Legend
« Reply #48 on: October 05, 2017, 02:36:26 PM »
I've never seen the allure of a bump stock. Burn ammo to fast. I think firing fast and accurate is more impressive.  I don't know where I stand as far as restrictions.  High cap mags, suppressors, bump fire, night vision....all are risk if further restrictions are put in place on attachments like this.

Offline Tinmaniac

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Scout
« Reply #49 on: October 05, 2017, 02:55:33 PM »
Who needs a 60 round mag and a bump fire stock?Not anyone planning on eating an animal that has 10,20,30 holes in it.If we are under attack by a foreign nation they will be handing out machine guns.If a person believes there will be a time when it will be ok to shoot hundreds of fellow citizens they are paranoid schizophrenics and should have thier guns taken away now.

Offline pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Legend
    • Apply for a loan
« Reply #50 on: October 05, 2017, 03:01:39 PM »
So, you don't believe that governments can become a threat to their people when the people are disarmed? The 2nd Amendment is not and was never about hunting. It's sole purpose was to ensure that individuals would be able to protect themselves from those wanting to do them harm, including and especially an oppressive government.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 03:09:09 PM by pianoman9701 »
"Restricting the rights of law-abiding citizens based on the actions of criminals and madmen will have no positive effect on the future acts of criminals and madmen. It will only serve to reduce individual rights and the very security of our republic." - Pianoman

Offline elkinrutdrivemenuts

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Sourdough
« Reply #51 on: October 05, 2017, 03:07:38 PM »
I see this going to off topics real quick...

So I will help :tung:

You do realize if the government does become a threat to us, they will have the largest, most technologically advanced military in the world protecting them right?  Your semi auto AR 15 isn't going to do much. 

Offline KFhunter

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Legend
« Reply #52 on: October 05, 2017, 03:12:57 PM »
posse comitatus

Offline Tinmaniac

• Scout
« Reply #53 on: October 05, 2017, 03:15:32 PM »
 :yeah:

You do realize if the government does become a threat to us, they will have the largest, most technologically advanced military in the world protecting them right?  Your semi auto AR 15 isn't going to do much.
:yeah:

Offline pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Legend
    • Apply for a loan
« Reply #54 on: October 05, 2017, 03:15:42 PM »

I'm, first of all, unsure that the entire military would level their guns at the population. Secondly, an AR-15 would be far more effective than a .30-06. Your argument is "there's no way to win so just give up now"? Throw away the guns and go peacefully about your business? There are an estimated 3.5 million AR-style rifles in the US and than number may be conservative. I don't think the owners of those rifles, many of them veterans, would just lie down and give up.

Offline DRobnsn

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Sourdough
« Reply #55 on: October 05, 2017, 03:21:19 PM »
Who needs a 60 round mag and a bump fire stock?Not anyone planning on eating an animal that has 10,20,30 holes in it.If we are under attack by a foreign nation they will be handing out machine guns.If a person believes there will be a time when it will be ok to shoot hundreds of fellow citizens they are paranoid schizophrenics and should have thier guns taken away now.

Do you NEED everything you have at your disposal? Home,cars,guns,knives,job,tools,money, the list goes on.

That machine gun isn't any good if its not delivered before the paratroopers drop in.

Offline elkinrutdrivemenuts

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Sourdough
« Reply #56 on: October 05, 2017, 03:23:41 PM »

I'm, first of all, unsure that the entire military would level their guns at the population. Secondly, an AR-15 would be far more effective than a .30-06. Your argument is "there's no way to win so just give up now"? Throw away the guns and go peacefully about your business? There are an estimated 3.5 million AR-style rifles in the US and than number may be conservative. I don't think the owners of those rifles, many of them veterans, would just lie down and give up.

History would say yes, they would back their employer, orders are orders.  Its a fantasy regardless. It wont happen in a million years.

Offline trophyhunt

• Forum Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Explorer
  • Groups: Wa Wild Sheep Life Member
« Reply #57 on: October 05, 2017, 03:23:55 PM »

exactly!!!!
“In common with”..... not so much!!

Offline pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Legend
    • Apply for a loan
« Reply #58 on: October 05, 2017, 03:32:15 PM »
I don't see this going to off-topics. It's clearly a 2A issue. If everyone stays respectful, there should be no problem. If they don't, they'll go bye bye. I think we're good.

Offline Tinmaniac

• Scout
« Reply #59 on: October 05, 2017, 03:40:48 PM »

exactly!!!!
Effective for what?The zombie apocalypse?

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Springer Fishing Opportunity 3/29 & 3/30 by xXLojackXx
[Today at 10:13:39 AM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by Machias
[Today at 09:19:44 AM]

SB 5444 signed by Inslee on 03/26 Takes Effect on 06/06/24 by hughjorgan
[Today at 09:03:26 AM]

Walked a cougar down by 2MANY
[Today at 08:56:26 AM]

Springer 2024 Columbia River by WSU
[Today at 08:31:10 AM]