collapse

Author Topic: Bump Stocks  (Read 3907 times)

Offline DIYARCHERYJUNKIE

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Frontiersman
Re: Bump Stocks
« Reply #125 on: October 11, 2017, 07:30:44 AM »
I figured by my other replies you'd see that I don't believe the guy was running to and from rooms or around the room the guns were in. Was there even guns in the second room?  I haven't heard of shell casings or anything from the other room. 

Offline Stein

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #126 on: October 11, 2017, 09:01:53 AM »
I haven't seen any pictures or accounts of the second room other than the door was locked when police arrived and they had to force their way in.

Offline Fl0und3rz

• Off-Topics
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Explorer
« Reply #127 on: October 11, 2017, 09:43:14 AM »
I figured by my other replies you'd see that I don't believe the guy was running to and from rooms or around the room the guns were in. Was there even guns in the second room?  I haven't heard of shell casings or anything from the other room. 

0:47 seconds to 1:09 is 22 seconds.   A sprint is not exactly required to cover that ground in a 1,700 sqft. (combined) suite.  If he had designs to get the tanks to leak and/or cause an explosion/fire, or if the crowd started dispersing presenting less desirable targets, it would make sense to change positions.

Offline Curly

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Explorer
« Reply #128 on: October 11, 2017, 10:31:25 AM »
May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

><((((>` ><((((>. ><((((>.><((((>

Offline DIYARCHERYJUNKIE

• Frontiersman
« Reply #129 on: October 11, 2017, 11:30:02 AM »

0:47 seconds to 1:09 is 22 seconds.   A sprint is not exactly required to cover that ground in a 1,700 sqft. (combined) suite.  If he had designs to get the tanks to leak and/or cause an explosion/fire, or if the crowd started dispersing presenting less desirable targets, it would make sense to change positions.

47-57 long distance fire is still going. Then at 1:09 close gunfire. ten seconds to run to the other room. The map that was shown didn't Showa connecting suite. I remember the map showing seperate hall way entrances for each room and no connecting door. I have been wrong before though. Wouldn't be the first or the last time.  Seems like most here are really stretching to determine a second shooter wasnt there. Seems pretty obvious to me. So you do agree that the soft shots heard from 47-57 are a completely different set of shots than the close ones at 1:09 and not echo from close shots that hadn't happened yet?  Seen a few more videos that are pretty obvious too. Multiple guns at multiple locations firing at the same time.

Offline huntnphool

• Chance favors the prepared mind!
  • Off-Topics
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Legend
« Reply #130 on: October 11, 2017, 01:03:54 PM »

Seems like most here are really stretching. So you do agree that the soft shots heard from 47-57 are a completely different set of shots than the close ones at 1:09 and not echo from close shots that hadn't happened yet?

A gun fired 45* or more opposite direction from you sounds completely different than the same one firing in your direction is all I'm saying.
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first!

Offline Fl0und3rz

• Off-Topics
  • Explorer
« Reply #131 on: October 11, 2017, 02:58:09 PM »

47-57 long distance fire is still going. Then at 1:09 close gunfire. ten seconds to run to the other room. The map that was shown didn't Showa connecting suite. I remember the map showing seperate hall way entrances for each room and no connecting door. I have been wrong before though. Wouldn't be the first or the last time.  Seems like most here are really stretching to determine a second shooter wasnt there. Seems pretty obvious to me. So you do agree that the soft shots heard from 47-57 are a completely different set of shots than the close ones at 1:09 and not echo from close shots that hadn't happened yet?  Seen a few more videos that are pretty obvious too. Multiple guns at multiple locations firing at the same time.

Ten seconds and I can walk to the other end of my house.  I don't need to run.   And as I recall, the suites were connecting.

I'll await the brass discovered at the second shooter location, differences in ballistics attributable an unrecovered rifle, and unexplained bullet trajectory/injury evidence, before I'll entertain the thought of a second shooter on the advice of amateur conspiracy theorists that dismiss alternative reasonable expectations out of hand.

Offline DIYARCHERYJUNKIE

• Frontiersman
« Reply #132 on: October 11, 2017, 08:31:48 PM »
So how long does it take to recover brass. I can pick mine up in a matter of minutes. Lol.

Offline Fl0und3rz

• Off-Topics
  • Explorer
« Reply #133 on: October 11, 2017, 08:43:10 PM »
Every one of 100's at night?  I guess second shooter could have had a brass catcher, and teleportation, and invisibility cloak, and . . .

There are so many conspiracy theories out there, including a self proclaimed combat surgeon saying that the actual victims are actors.

At some point, these people are going to have to come to grips that the lack of compelling evidence, coupled with reasonable alternative interpretations, means that the conspiracy theories are more than likely just that.

I have spent more than my alotted time on conspiracy theories.  Thanks for the civil discussion.

Offline DIYARCHERYJUNKIE

• Frontiersman
« Reply #134 on: October 11, 2017, 08:51:50 PM »
A lot of the radical theory's have been posted by liberal trolls trying to discredit any narrative other than the fbi.  To distract from people like me who just hear two guns.  Who hears a m240 bravo going off and knew it right away.  The truth will come to light. Is Fox News conspiracy based. Lol. Really do you believe the FBI would facilitate terrorist as described below? 

Offline Fl0und3rz

• Off-Topics
  • Explorer
« Reply #135 on: October 11, 2017, 08:59:11 PM »
Yeah, I am done.  Conservative Treehouse has a good 3D diagram of murderer's nest, FYI.

Offline Pegasus

• Hunter
« Reply #136 on: October 12, 2017, 10:36:51 AM »

Offline DIYARCHERYJUNKIE

• Frontiersman
« Reply #137 on: October 12, 2017, 02:17:15 PM »
Promotion of Prescription Medication Has Led to Most MAJOR Mass Shootings

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/10/lefts-obsession-promotion-prescription-medication-leads-mass-shootings/

So you don't believe the Feds are more to blame for influencing and supplying in the previous examples fox had above.

* Recent Topics

First bear ever - BIG boar down! by robodad
[Today at 10:57:36 PM]

Golden Retriever Puppies by lokidog
[Today at 10:55:39 PM]

Multiple AR uppers 5.56, 6x45 and 270 AR by jpharcher
[Today at 10:49:10 PM]

PUPPIES! Our Golden Retriever Amber by lokidog
[Today at 10:45:20 PM]

Dayton-Marengo by Maverick
[Today at 10:34:38 PM]

Multi season permits, good or bad? by PolarBear