collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: From Washington to Idaho  (Read 1631 times)

Offline ldjbuff

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Scout
From Washington to Idaho
« on: October 11, 2017, 07:23:29 AM »
I moved from Washington to Idaho a few years ago. We still own property in eastern Washington and I pay out of state fees each year to shoot a doe lol. The hunting in Idaho is second to none. There are just so many over the counter tags you can get, especially for archery.

Here are some pictures of a few animals taken by me in Idaho the past two years.

2016 Archery Antelope
2017 Archery Antelope-Pope and Young
2017 Archery Elk- 7x7

Offline elkchaser54

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Scout
Re: From Washington to Idaho
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 03:30:09 PM »
I am looking to do Idaho elk hunting next year with the bow.  Cant wait to get out of spike only hunting, whilst just staring at big bulls.  Do you need a hunting buddy????   I was thinking of doing the panhandle A tag next fall

Offline Special T

• Truth the new Hate Speech.
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Legend
  • Make it Rain!
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
Re: From Washington to Idaho
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2017, 05:22:49 PM »
@Idjbuff I would love for you to start a thread talking about your move from WA to ID.  I think the Unknown holds spot of people back from the move.

I hate the idea of an income tax but from my investigation the overall burden is much lower...
In archery we have something like the way of the superior man. When the archer misses the center of the target, he turns round and seeks for the cause of his failure in himself. 

Confucius

* Advertisement

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal