collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Primos Truthcam35 error code...  (Read 3922 times)

Offline huntingfool7

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Sourdough
  • Groups: huntingfool7
Re: Primos Truthcam35 error code...
« Reply #15 on: November 08, 2017, 08:12:25 AM »
Have you guys who have been happy using the Bushnell cams been using them on the west side in the rain? 
Mine are out year around on the wet side.  All of them are in lock boxes from trailcampro.com.  Bought four more Aggressors this morning.  I believe that a guy is much better off running good equipment and adding to it.  Mixing and matching brands is a recipe for SD card issues.  Buying junk to save a $20 bill or two up front is a false sense of economy.

As far as Primos goes...I bought 3 last year because the price was too good to pass up and they had "good'' reviews.  2 of those were dead in less than 6 months.  One is still going.  The night video on that last Primos camera has gotten a little more "white noise" than before but its still working.  I'd be surprised if it lasts the winter.  IMHO, they are not worth half the cost I put into lock boxes for them.

Offline JDHasty

• Past Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Old Salt
  • Groups: NRA Benefactor Member, GOA Life Member, Father of 3 NRA Life Members
« Reply #16 on: November 08, 2017, 08:29:43 AM »
Have you guys who have been happy using the Bushnell cams been using them on the west side in the rain? 
Mine are out year around on the wet side.  All of them are in lock boxes from trailcampro.com.  Bought four more Aggressors this morning.  I believe that a guy is much better off running good equipment and adding to it.  Mixing and matching brands is a recipe for SD card issues.  Buying junk to save a $20 bill or two up front is a false sense of economy.

As far as Primos goes...I bought 3 last year because the price was too good to pass up and they had "good'' reviews.  2 of those were dead in less than 6 months.  One is still going.  The night video on that last Primos camera has gotten a little more "white noise" than before but its still working.  I'd be surprised if it lasts the winter.  IMHO, they are not worth half the cost I put into lock boxes for them.

That is good enough for me.  Thanks

Offline luvmystang67

• Past Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #17 on: November 08, 2017, 09:19:02 AM »
Yeah, i had mine up year round in the rain, never a failure yet over a couple of years.

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Let’s see your best Washington buck by high_hunter
[Yesterday at 10:31:08 PM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by actionshooter
[Yesterday at 09:43:51 PM]

Walked a cougar down by MADMAX
[Yesterday at 08:31:53 PM]

Which 12” boat trailer tires? by timberhunter
[Yesterday at 08:22:18 PM]

Lowest power 22 round? by JakeLand
[Yesterday at 08:06:13 PM]