collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Found - Red Toyota Tacam with Full Roll Cage - Granite/ Monroe/ Snohimish  (Read 3441 times)

Offline Cylvertip

• Conservative Heathen
  • Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sourdough
My nephews  Red 2004 Tacoma extended cab with full exxo skelaton/ roll cage (black) was stolen yesterday from his house by Lake Rosienger.  Snohomish County Crime Face Book postings were made and several people have seen it( yesterday up Mountain Loop, Canyon Creek, Machias) .  This morning it was spotted at the park on the South Fork of the Stilly at Jordan and Berger rd near Granite Falls.  I drove down and confirmed it was the truck and called the police as someone was in it.  Cops came and the jack wagon meth maggot got around them, clipping one of the Sno County rigs in the process.  It sped past me and the gentlemen who had spotted it, with the cops in pursuit up Jordan Rd towards Arlington.  The pursuit was broke off for safety concerns and the maggot was able to escape.  I and the other guy cruised as many roads in the area in our trucks as we could, touching base with folks that were out and about, but with no luck.  This all was between 9:45 and 10:45 this morning.  At about that time my wife saw a post that someone had spotted it off Menzel Lake Rd near the water tower at 24th.  I met the officers back where the chase started and let them know and also filled out a report.  It is a very distinct truck and is easy to spot .  It has two round lights on the front bumper also.  I will try to get pictures out later.  If anyone sees the meth maggot, call 911.  With him clipping a po op car, they are very interested in catching him.  He was wearing a black ball cap, black shirt, and black rimmed glasses.  Looked to be in early 20's, and white.

:bash: I would have loved to ventalated him, but let the officers handle it instead of getting things really crazy. :bash:

« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 12:31:05 AM by Cylvertip »
May that for which I prepare never come to pass.
Don't Tread On Me!

Offline Skyvalhunter

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Explorer
Re: Stolen - Red Toyota Tacam with Full Roll Cage - Granite/ Monroe/ Snohimish
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 05:19:15 PM »
Hope you catch him ill keep my eyes out. Picture of truck would be nice.
The only man who never makes a mistake, is the man who never does anything!!
The further one goes into the wilderness, the greater the attraction of its lonely freedom.

Offline SWHUNTER

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Scout
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2017, 06:07:09 PM »
Saw a bunch of sheriff's racing towards Darrington this afternoon. Did they find it?

Offline Cylvertip

• Conservative Heathen
  • Non-Hunting Topics
  • Sourdough
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2017, 12:29:38 AM »
Yep, thanks to the various Sno County Crime Facebook pages and the similar small town pages, the word got out.  Someone at the Shell in Darington spotted the rig and called it in.  County Mounties followed the rig up into either logging country or National Forrest until they could no longer follow in their truck (the Toyota was higlhy modified including front and rear ARB lockers) and then pursued him on foot.  He finally abandoned the rig and headed into the brush.  The truck was recovered and hauled in to be combed for evidence.   No word if the maggot has been located yet.  Maybe he is a meth-sickle.  I know they have a lead on where he stayed last night, so hopefully he is tracked down and brought to justice.  I am guessing this is not his first offense.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2017, 11:24:07 AM by Cylvertip »
May that for which I prepare never come to pass.
Don't Tread On Me!

Offline huntnfmly

• Trade Count: (+36)
  • Frontiersman
Re: Found - Red Toyota Tacam with Full Roll Cage - Granite/ Monroe/ Snohimish
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2017, 06:21:19 AM »
That's good news.
Hope he fell off a cliff somewhere and broke a leg and then froze to death
I'm your dam tour guide Arnie please don’t wonder off the dam tour.
Take as many dam pictures as you want ....
Are there any dam questions ..

Offline Jimmer

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Scout
Re: Found - Red Toyota Tacam with Full Roll Cage - Granite/ Monroe/ Snohimish
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2017, 10:27:03 AM »
One case where I would love to see Wolves in the area...

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal