collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Coyote hunting  (Read 2034 times)

Offline W_Ellison2011

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Scout
Coyote hunting
« on: December 13, 2017, 08:18:08 PM »
Just wondering if anyone in the area of graham would be willing to take a guy or 2 under their wing and show them the ropes for coyote hunting. I have shot a few in farmers fields with permission and a few while up looking for deer but whenever my friend and I actually try to hunt coyotes specifically we never see them. Would really love some pointers or someone to show either myself or both of us how to do it. I have an electronic call. The Alpha dog if my memory serves properly. We tried a couple times this last summer with 0 success. Anything helps!

Offline fast1

• Team: Dog Scat
  • Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Scout
  • one shot,make it count!
  • Groups: rmef,nra,nwtra,nwma,wspa.
Re: Coyote hunting
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2017, 09:16:02 PM »
I would go out with ya, only problem is I have no clue where Graham is.. Sorry buddy
Take'em boys!

Offline W_Ellison2011

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Scout
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2018, 06:34:12 PM »
I would go out with ya, only problem is I have no clue where Graham is.. Sorry buddy
Western Washington... Pierce county... Not as bad as King County at least. We are still trying to figure it out. I might pop down to my parents place if they keep hearing the coyotes at night. They live in Onlaska, Wa. I bought my dad a Mossberg MVP Varmint in .223/5.56 and put a Nikon predator scope on it. Sighted in with 55 gr bullets and he has killed at least 7-8 yotes on the property and they keep coming back. Thinking of going down there with my alpha dog call and letting it go for 20-30 mins and see if I can learn a bit and maybe shoot a yote.

Offline Doublelunger

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2018, 08:23:16 AM »
Predator Masters is by far the best forum I have found for predator hunting.  Give at a look, tons of information on there. Use the search function and you can find an answer to any question you have about hunting coyotes.

http://www.predatormastersforums.com/forums/ubbthreads.php

Offline W_Ellison2011

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Scout
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2018, 04:41:53 PM »
Predator Masters is by far the best forum I have found for predator hunting.  Give at a look, tons of information on there. Use the search function and you can find an answer to any question you have about hunting coyotes.

http://www.predatormastersforums.com/forums/ubbthreads.php
Thank you very much. I will be spending some serious time on there.

* Advertisement

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal