collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: O M G !! INSANITY LEVELS OF BOARDUM !!!!!  (Read 2585 times)

Offline cryder

• relic01
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Longhunter
  • elk down
O M G !! INSANITY LEVELS OF BOARDUM !!!!!
« on: January 02, 2018, 04:15:05 AM »
I always get to January knowing that there's nothing to do but wait out the inevitable cold , flu , BOARDUM , dull days of after holidays feelings of what happen to my financial backing and y didn't I get my extra field rod for my muzzleloader from Santa ? Well finally the wait for illness is over , and I can't go fishing for the duration of that mescaline induced euphoria , ( at least that's what it feels like to a fossilized victim of virus ) but I'll be down at the Lincoln fish pens before the bite is over !!!! C Ryder out !!  Of commission !!  Temperarally. ?? Contemplating putting that r.c. truck back in the box , submitting it to the nearest elf and see if Santa will trade for a field rod !!!!! And merry , and happy sindacated financial season to all !!!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 04:31:42 AM by cryder »
loction location location ! perzackly !

Offline Magnum_Willys

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Old Salt
Re: O M G !! INSANITY LEVELS OF BOARDUM !!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2018, 05:49:14 AM »
Ya ever thought of taking up reloading as a winter hobby?  Fills the time and will take care of all that xtra cash you have before tax season.  Course you gotta get something to shoot all that new ammo with.  You do have to be careful what you are putting into the brass - playing with explosives in your house and all.  On second thought maybe reloading isn’t the best hobby for you Cryder  :)
 Maybe muzzy coyote hunting if hours of listening to that predator call screaming doesnt put you over the edge.....

Offline emac

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2018, 06:35:44 AM »
Happy new year cryder. Hopefully this will be your best year yet. Pull out that missle launcher and get some predators

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Offline cryder

• relic01
  • Longhunter
  • elk down
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2018, 06:43:32 AM »
There's a guy I no that makes a living from yoties , he's not around to visit my residents , very strange and Scarry person to say the least , his logic is y spend all day screaming a call , when u can't just break a live rabbits leg with his bare hands and throw it in a field , this is the same guy that eats deers liver on kill site Freeeegn Scarry dude , wow ! Dan the yotie man is his name , forget the name and run very fast

Offline CAMPMEAT

• CAMPMEAT
  • Explorer
  • I love my gun rights in Arizona..
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2018, 07:09:45 AM »
Cabelas isn't too far away. Riverman Gun Works is nearby, The Black Sheep is there. Things to do, places to go....
I couldn't care less about what anybody says..............

Offline Calvin Rayborn

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sourdough
  • Groups: NRA Life Member, ATA Gold-Card Life Member
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2018, 08:32:09 PM »
I always get to January knowing that there's nothing to do but wait out the inevitable cold , flu , BOARDUM , dull days of after holidays feelings of what happen to my financial backing and y didn't I get my extra field rod for my muzzleloader from Santa ? Well finally the wait for illness is over , and I can't go fishing for the duration of that mescaline induced euphoria , ( at least that's what it feels like to a fossilized victim of virus ) but I'll be down at the Lincoln fish pens before the bite is over !!!! C Ryder out !!  Of commission !!  Temperarally. ?? Contemplating putting that r.c. truck back in the box , submitting it to the nearest elf and see if Santa will trade for a field rod !!!!! And merry , and happy sindacated financial season to all !!!

Hang in there, Cryder...This year's fun is just around the corner!

Offline idaho guy

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2018, 09:07:20 PM »
Ok I can’t take it anymore I have to ask. Cryder did you used too live off “where it’s at  road” in the clagstone/Kelsie lake area of Idaho? There was a cryder way back in the woods up there and your posts Remind me of him only name I knew him by was cryder

Offline dreamunelk

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Sourdough
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2018, 09:09:17 PM »
Scouting and looking for new areas is a year around activity!

Offline cryder

• relic01
  • Longhunter
  • elk down
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2018, 06:25:28 AM »
It sure is but I sold my 4x4 , I actually went up north to watch the turkeys , that r always in the neibors field this time of year , and dammmmm it ! There he was 45 yards out just grazing as if I wasn't parked in broad daylight ! The 4x5 I had on the camera before the season opened , have not seen him since , he's a smart one fer sure, turkeys were all over late in the day , I'm going to bow them this year, since that's all Glen will allow me to do , he's the guy that uses the old dirty thirty for a cane sometimes , puts it just inside the door , just like the rifleman. Pretty cool , he tried to give it to me once but I could see he still needs it .As for up in the Idaho outback inquire , nope not me , have never been involved in any moonshinin 😇

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Let’s see your best Washington buck by high_hunter
[Yesterday at 10:31:08 PM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by actionshooter
[Yesterday at 09:43:51 PM]

Walked a cougar down by MADMAX
[Yesterday at 08:31:53 PM]

Which 12” boat trailer tires? by timberhunter
[Yesterday at 08:22:18 PM]

Lowest power 22 round? by JakeLand