collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Keegan Wilder fundraiser Auction #10 Custom Wazukie knife  (Read 6068 times)

Offline Karl Blanchard

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Explorer
  • Jonathan_S hunting apparel prostaff
  • Groups: Sitka Gear Fan Boy for LIFE
Re: Keegan Wilder fundraiser Auction #10 Custom Wazukie knife
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2018, 12:30:13 PM »
Awesome Josh! 
It is foolish and wrong to mourn these men.  Rather, we should thank god that such men lived.  -General George S. Patton

Aaron's Profile:  http://hunting-washington.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=2875
Aaron's Posts:  http://hunting-washington.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=2875
Aaron's Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/aaron.blanchard.94

Offline tlbradford

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2018, 02:30:19 PM »
Josh - I have been away during much of the auctions, and have been thinking of something I could provide.  This popped up on my recent unread post.  I don't know if this would be of use to you since it would be mailing things back and forth, but I will offer you lifetime sharpening for this knife and any others that might come up in the future or have already been auctioned off.  In fact for you, and because of all you do for the board, I will sharpen any knives you send me to a razor's edge.  So if you send me 10-100 I will take care of you.  I will hopefully have something better to offer up shortly as a standalone auction.
Dreams are forever on the mind, realization in the hands.

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Legend
  • Groups: jackelope
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2018, 02:39:20 PM »
Josh - I have been away during much of the auctions, and have been thinking of something I could provide.  This popped up on my recent unread post.  I don't know if this would be of use to you since it would be mailing things back and forth, but I will offer you lifetime sharpening for this knife and any others that might come up in the future or have already been auctioned off.  In fact for you, and because of all you do for the board, I will sharpen any knives you send me to a razor's edge.  So if you send me 10-100 I will take care of you.  I will hopefully have something better to offer up shortly as a standalone auction.

Better be careful what you offer....
I'll be in touch!!
:fire.:

" In today's instant gratification society, more and more pressure revolves around success and the measurement of one's prowess as a hunter by inches on a score chart or field photos produced on social media. Don't fall into the trap. Hunting is-and always will be- about the hunt, the adventure, the views, and time spent with close friends and family. " Ryan Hatfield

My posts, opinions and statements do not represent those of this forum

Offline tlbradford

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2018, 03:20:42 PM »

Better be careful what you offer....
I'll be in touch!!

I'll pm my contact info!  With my set-up it isn't as nearly generous as it sounds.  The worst blade takes about 5 minutes and normal wear takes 2-3.
Dreams are forever on the mind, realization in the hands.

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal