collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Another family in need**Sad Update**  (Read 3824 times)

Offline asmith

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+6)
  • Sourdough
Another family in need**Sad Update**
« on: January 08, 2018, 09:12:42 PM »
Hello hunt-wa family.  I know that there are a lot of families in need right now, and I can't believe how everyone here has stepped up to help in whatever way they can.  We'll, I have a local family that is in need of prayers, thoughts, and any help anyone is able to give!  A local pastor, his wife and 15 year old son where on their way home on December 30th, just outside ritzville.  They hit some black ice and rolled several time.  Pastor Ziegler is now paralyzed from the waist down, and after several surgeries already, is still in ICU.  Beth, his wife, had several surgeries as well to her stomach and abdomen area and is recovering slowly.  Josh, their son got luck as far as injuries go.  He received a broken ankle and is expected to be fine.  They all have a very long road ahead of them and could use all the thoughts and prayers you can give.

https://www.kxly.com/news/3-people-hospitalized-after-vehicle-rolls-on-highway/679709022

https://www.gofundme.com/ziegler-family
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 09:39:20 AM by asmith »
Right wing shooter, I aim for the left!!!

Nowhere in your incoherent rambling did you come close to what can be considered a rational thought. Everyone is now dumber having heard it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

Offline WapitiTalk1

• Forum Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • Old Salt
  • Groups: RMEF, NRA, US Army (R)
Re: Another family in need
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 09:26:35 PM »
Wow. Prayers and a few bones sent this families way. May they get thru these challenging times through the grace of god. So sad.......
Darton Archery Maverick II
Traditions Vortek StrikeFire Smoke Pole
Weatherby VG-2 Boomstick
"Poking at a campfire with a stick is one of life's great satisfactions." Patrick F. McManus

Offline asmith

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Sourdough
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2018, 07:41:18 AM »
Wow. Prayers and a few bones sent this families way. May they get thru these challenging times through the grace of god. So sad.......

That's awesome of you Rory.  Thank you sir!

Nowhere in your incoherent rambling did you come close to what can be considered a rational thought. Everyone is now dumber having heard it. I award you no points and may God have mercy on your soul.

Offline asmith

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Sourdough
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2018, 09:38:51 AM »
A sad update for the Ziegler family.  Pastor lance Ziegler passed away this morning from his injuries.  His family could use your thoughts and prayers more then ever now!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2018, 09:50:45 AM by asmith »

Offline silverdalesauer

• Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sourdough
  • Faith, Family, Hunting, Fishing, and Dogs!
    • https://www.facebook.com/tiebinds
    • The Tie That Binds: Outdoor Ministry
  • Groups: Christian Waterfowlers Association; NRA Life Member; GOA; DU; DW
Re: Another family in need**Sad Update**
« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2018, 10:28:40 PM »
So sad indeed. Prayers for his wife and son. If there's anything we can do to help, please let us know. (Was he an outdoorsman? Curious)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate. - Psalm 127:3-5

Offline silverdalesauer

• Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Sourdough
  • Faith, Family, Hunting, Fishing, and Dogs!
    • https://www.facebook.com/tiebinds
    • The Tie That Binds: Outdoor Ministry
  • Groups: Christian Waterfowlers Association; NRA Life Member; GOA; DU; DW
« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2018, 10:35:40 PM »
Just found out more about him. As a former Pastor, my heart breaks for his church and his family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from him. Like arrows in the hands of a warrior are sons born in one's youth. Blessed is the man whose quiver is full of them. They will not be put to shame when they contend with their enemies in the gate. - Psalm 127:3-5

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Legend
  • Groups: jackelope
« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2018, 09:10:30 AM »

Sorry to read this, asmith. Prayers sent.
:fire.:

" In today's instant gratification society, more and more pressure revolves around success and the measurement of one's prowess as a hunter by inches on a score chart or field photos produced on social media. Don't fall into the trap. Hunting is-and always will be- about the hunt, the adventure, the views, and time spent with close friends and family. " Ryan Hatfield

My posts, opinions and statements do not represent those of this forum

Offline asmith

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Sourdough
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2018, 07:55:20 AM »
http://www.spokesman.com/stories/2018/jan/10/pastor-of-davenport-church-dies-from-injuries-sust/

Services for Pastor Ziegler are being held today.  I want to thank those that sent their thoughts, prayers and donations to this family in need.  This is still not over for the family.  Being they are a church family, with church housing, Mrs. Ziegler and son will be searching for a new place to live while the church searches for a new Pastor.  Your continued thoughts, prayers and donations are still in need.  Again, thank you Hunt-Washington family for your support of this small town Christian family in need.

https://www.gofundme.com/ziegler-family

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Let’s see your best Washington buck by abhold87
[Today at 12:03:27 PM]

Springer Fishing Opportunity 3/29 & 3/30 by xXLojackXx
[Today at 11:47:13 AM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by bearpaw
[Today at 11:45:41 AM]

Walked a cougar down by Rainier10
[Today at 11:17:49 AM]

SB 5444 signed by Inslee on 03/26 Takes Effect on 06/06/24 by hughjorgan
[Today at 09:03:26 AM]