collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: FEDERAL COURT RULES FOR RANCHERS, AGAINST FOREST SERVICE IN PROPERTY RIGHTS CASE  (Read 1780 times)

Offline timberfaller

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Frontiersman
"the U.S. Forest Service put the family through decades of endless bureaucracy and litigation.”

The Sierra Club taught the Feds and others very well!!

Its what happens when "agency's" hire the "best and the brightest" and don't check their "backgrounds"!!
The only good tree, is a stump!

Offline csaaphill

• Anti Hunters are weird animals.
  • Old Salt
  • Hunting is non-negotiable it's what I do!
  • Groups: G.O.A., Rocky Mountain ELk Foundation
FEDERAL COURT RULES FOR RANCHERS, AGAINST FOREST SERVICE IN PROPERTY RIGHTS CASE

https://www.heartland.org/news-opinion/news/federal-court-rules-for-ranchers-against-forest-service-in-property-rights-casehttps://www.heartland.org/news-opinion/news/federal-court-rules-for-ranchers-against-forest-service-in-property-rights-case
Same as the Bundy's then but for these people they won. Why as in what Ryan had stated in his opening statement why put up signs saying no more moo by 92 if they're not up to something.?
Same as this case why fence off where they know fully well ranchers will need that to water their cattle.?
"When my bow falls, so shall the world. When me heart ceases to pump blood to my body, it will all come crashing down. As a hunter, we are bound by duty, nay, bound by our very soul to this world. When a hunter dies we feel it, we sense it, and the world trembles with sorrow. When I die, so shall the world, from the shock of loosing such a great part of ones soul." Ezekiel, Okeanos Hunter

Offline Special T

• Truth the new Hate Speech.
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Legend
  • Make it Rain!
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
FEDERAL COURT RULES FOR RANCHERS, AGAINST FOREST SERVICE IN PROPERTY RIGHTS CASE

https://www.heartland.org/news-opinion/news/federal-court-rules-for-ranchers-against-forest-service-in-property-rights-casehttps://www.heartland.org/news-opinion/news/federal-court-rules-for-ranchers-against-forest-service-in-property-rights-case
This is the kind of lawsuit the Bundies should have been up against.  I won't make a determination that the Bundies water/grazing rights were broken, but that wasn't what the lawsuit was about.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

In archery we have something like the way of the superior man. When the archer misses the center of the target, he turns round and seeks for the cause of his failure in himself. 

Confucius

Offline csaaphill

• Anti Hunters are weird animals.
  • Old Salt
  • Hunting is non-negotiable it's what I do!
  • Groups: G.O.A., Rocky Mountain ELk Foundation
locked the other one  :bdid:
but here
What is this about? The court orders. They say my father had an opportunity in the courts. The court wouldn’t consider states rights. They have forgotten they are servants of the people
This is the correct meaning to we the people not the other one! >:(
"When my bow falls, so shall the world. When me heart ceases to pump blood to my body, it will all come crashing down. As a hunter, we are bound by duty, nay, bound by our very soul to this world. When a hunter dies we feel it, we sense it, and the world trembles with sorrow. When I die, so shall the world, from the shock of loosing such a great part of ones soul." Ezekiel, Okeanos Hunter

Offline Humptulips

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Old Salt
    • Washington State Trappers Association
  • Groups: WSTA, NTA, FTA, OTA, WWC, WFW, NRA
It is worth noting that the ranchers who filed this lawsuit died before this ruling came out in their favor. Also worth noting even though the Court ruled they had water rights they still did not get any compensation for losing the water all the years the suit went through the courts.  What did they get?

“both parties should undertake a renewed effort to ascertain whether alternative water sources can be made available to SGA to allow this family enterprise to continue in the cattle business on a viable basis.”

So now they are supposed to negotiate I suppose. Doesn't sound like they won much.
Bruce Vandervort

Offline NW SURVEYOR

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Scout
  • Groups: RMEF NRA
It should be noted that the use of the water predated Statehood and as such rights could be established.
If no rights had ripened before Statehood, they could not come to fruition afterwards.

The Bundy case is completely different.
The Feds owned the land well prior to the arrival of the Bundy clan.
No "Rights" could be established by Bundy which makes his claim invalid.

My two cents.
Rob.

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Springer 2024 Columbia River by WSU
[Today at 08:31:10 AM]

Average by lhrbull
[Today at 07:31:56 AM]

Let’s see your best Washington buck by Pathfinder101
[Today at 07:22:11 AM]

Walked a cougar down by Loup Loup
[Today at 07:16:30 AM]