collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: The Bundy Trial: When Justice Fails  (Read 29517 times)

Offline Special T

• Truth the new Hate Speech.
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Legend
  • Make it Rain!
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
Re: The Bundy Trial: When Justice Fails
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2018, 05:30:19 PM »
Unfortunately  when the people loose trust in the system bad things happen. The system is based on trust and compliance by the citizenry.

If the courts and Leo's want more a complient/trustworthy  citizenry relationship some BIG heads need to roll.

With all the illegal maneuvering of politicians, DOJ, FBI, senators and such is there a bunch if surprise people are pushing back? PERHAPS  peoples distrust is unfounded on this issue, but the BLM and others sure didn't earn any respect or trust on this fiasco.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 05:45:47 PM by KFhunter »
In archery we have something like the way of the superior man. When the archer misses the center of the target, he turns round and seeks for the cause of his failure in himself. 

Confucius

Offline bigtex

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Explorer
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2018, 06:00:07 PM »
Has the true reasons ever really been published about why from the BLM on thier quest to kick the Bundy’s off the land? Plus why the Bundy’s quite paying, vs taking on the BLM in court. Wonder if we’ll really ever know. :dunno:
:yeah:
I was just talking to someone about this a week or so ago. They were arguing in favor of the Bundy's and I asked why didn't they try to fight it in court first? Was it just stubbornness or....?
as I said before rudely interrupted by power hungry censors they did. the Courts ignored what they said or tried.
Read Ryan Bundies opening statement then.
So a court should just take one person's word right?

Wow if that was the case there would be a lot of "innocent" murderers wandering the streets.

Offline KFhunter

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Legend
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2018, 06:05:15 PM »
your not going to censor me
if so ban me then but I will post this and keep posting until you leave it. >:(

I asked you to take it to off topics, you ignored the request.  I cleaned up this thread already once and you put the same stuff back up.  If you need removed from HW so be it.

Offline CAMPMEAT

• CAMPMEAT
  • Explorer
  • I love my gun rights in Arizona..
« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2018, 07:04:09 PM »
It is coming.

I supported him.   I think in my mind basically because the  government abused their power in this.  The FBI seems to be bungling things left and right and appears to,not be held accountable in itself.

I still support the Bundys. One family stood up to the abuse of the corrupt government ( Bundy never rallied anybody ). They came to protect Cliven and his family from the unconstitutionally ran government, who overstepped the boundaries.
I couldn't care less about what anybody says..............

Offline wolfbait

• Site Sponsor
  • Old Salt
« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2018, 07:29:23 PM »
It is coming.

I supported him.   I think in my mind basically because the  government abused their power in this.  The FBI seems to be bungling things left and right and appears to,not be held accountable in itself.

I still support the Bundys. One family stood up to the abuse of the corrupt government ( Bundy never rallied anybody ). They came to protect Cliven and his family from the unconstitutionally ran government, who overstepped the boundaries.

Uh no Bundies owned those water rights long before BLM stepped in. What do you call no more moo by 92 or cow free by 93 if the BLM wasn't trying to oust those Ranchers, and using practices that they knew would hurt the cattle ranchers later on.
No the true criminals are the Govt in this one.
As for technicalities go no not really... The prosecutor withheld evidence that was beneficial to the defense and they prosecutor had done it before as well, so yeah don't support law breakers, but the real law breakers are the Govt in this one not the Bundy's.

It is coming.

danged strait campmeat.
If the Govt wasn't up to anything nefarious then why fence off places they knew cattle would need to be watered. Plus why does one need a permit to Graze anyhows that they've always grazed on freely?
But yeah the Bundy's are and were the victims in this one.

And let's not forget the Hammond's, another mess created by the corrupt BLM, USFWS, etc..

I hope it is all exposed right along with Uranium One, hillary/obama corruption.

I wonder the logic of those who support open corruption.

Offline jmscon

• Forum Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • Sourdough
  • RMEF BHA TRCP
« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2018, 07:52:54 PM »
Wow,

First, opening and closing statements don’t get cases dismissed. They help paint a picture to the jury in favor of the side delivering it.

Second, BLM manages the land for the people. The grass, dirt, water, etc. are owned by the people, that does not mean anyone can do as they please on that property. And if someone is locked off that property for misuse then why would their cattle be allowed to water on it?

Third, gas, mineral, oil rights are leased to the companies that want to extract them. Grazing leases are basically buying the water and grass from the people. Could you imagine what would happen if I went onto national forest property and started cutting trees down and took them to a mill? I would be thrown in the can for stealing from the people! Shooting deer or elk out of season? Stealing from the people!

If these people had water and grazing rights they would have deeded property.

« Last Edit: January 11, 2018, 08:26:10 PM by jmscon »
My interpretation of the rules are open to interpretation.
Once I thought I was wrong but I was mistaken.

Offline h20hunter

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Legend
« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2018, 07:57:09 PM »
Stop that right now. Those type of facts and logic don't apply to tgese red blooded 'Mericans that were doing the right thing over all those years by grazing without paying. I read on www.patriotsofamericalandofthefreeliaderswearingcowboyhats.org that they are really really good people. Its the gubbernants fault!

Offline jmscon

• Forum Sponsor
  • Sourdough
  • RMEF BHA TRCP
« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2018, 08:05:02 PM »
 :sry:
Carry on

Offline bigtex

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Explorer
« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2018, 08:24:03 PM »
Stop that right now. Those type of facts and logic don't apply to tgese red blooded 'Mericans that were doing the right thing over all those years by grazing without paying. I read on www.patriotsofamericalandofthefreeliaderswearingcowboyhats.org that they are really really good people. Its the gubbernants fault!

Facts don't belong on hunt-wa

Offline Skillet

• Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+42)
  • Old Salt
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2018, 08:39:20 PM »
Shouldn't this be in off-topics?
KABOOM Count - 1

"The ocean is calling, and I must go."

Offline Special T

• Truth the new Hate Speech.
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Legend
  • Make it Rain!
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2018, 08:42:01 PM »

I would love for the lawsuit to have been over property rights. It would clear up a bunchbof things. This court case wasn't about that so speaking about it with any level of authority is speaking out your bung hole.

In archery we have something like the way of the superior man. When the archer misses the center of the target, he turns round and seeks for the cause of his failure in himself. 

Confucius

Offline jmscon

• Forum Sponsor
  • Sourdough
  • RMEF BHA TRCP
« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2018, 09:09:51 PM »
Those are not facts, hearsay quotes from a guy trying to get off.
The trial never went to the jury so jury nullification is not a factor nor was the judge instructing the jurors to come back with a verdict.
Another fact: the BLM was established in 1946 combining the General Land Office (est. 1812) and the US Grazing Service

Offline KFhunter

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Legend
« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2018, 09:11:57 PM »
Shouldn't this be in off-topics?

There's numerous ongoing Bundy threads already in off topics, so this thread can stay here and the off topics guys can go back there. 

Offline bigtex

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Explorer
« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2018, 09:12:39 PM »
Those are not facts, hearsay quotes from a guy trying to get off.
The trial never went to the jury so jury nullification is not a factor nor was the judge instructing the jurors to come back with a verdict.
Another fact: the BLM was established in 1946 combining the General Land Office (est. 1812) and the US Grazing Service

It's the equivalent of saying WDFW has only been around since 1994 and that's it. Failing to mention the depts of fisheries and wildlife/game that came before it.

Offline idahohuntr

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2018, 09:16:48 PM »

I would love for the lawsuit to have been over property rights. It would clear up a bunchbof things. This court case wasn't about that so speaking about it with any level of authority is speaking out your bung hole.

Bundy did argue in court numerous times his property rights claims...he lost every time.

The case of United States v. Bundy played out over many years in the United States District Court for the District of Nevada. It involved court orders, injunctions, and notices. Bundy argued pro se (without a lawyer) that the land belongs to the state. The Bureau of Land Management was represented by the U.S. Attorney's Office for Nevada and the United States Department of Justice.[18] District Judge Larry R. Hicks ruled that the land on which Bundy was grazing his cattle was indeed owned by the federal government, that Bundy had not been paying to use it as he should have been, that Bundy was trespassing, and that the government had the right to enforce the injunctions against trespass. Hicks found that Bundy had repeatedly violated court orders.
"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood..." - TR

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Springer 2024 Columbia River by dilleytech
[Today at 04:04:01 PM]

Springer Fishing Opportunity 3/29 & 3/30 by Blacklab
[Today at 12:48:56 PM]

Long Beach Clamming Tides by dilleytech
[Today at 12:39:19 PM]

Let’s see your best Washington buck by abhold87
[Today at 12:03:27 PM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by bearpaw
[Today at 11:45:41 AM]