collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Keegan Wilder fundraiser auction #20 Cedar River Taxidermy certificate  (Read 14028 times)

Offline Karl Blanchard

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Explorer
  • Jonathan_S hunting apparel prostaff
  • Groups: Sitka Gear Fan Boy for LIFE
Re: Keegan Wilder fundraiser auction #20 Cedar River Taxidermy certificate
« Reply #60 on: January 26, 2018, 11:02:20 AM »
  Just wanted to say a Big Thank You to all of you in this big family of hunters and outdoorsman, who have came together to help this family in need. From the folks who bid on this auction item, and all the others Thank You. Jackelope, Thank you for all you do! Brushbeater, "Thank you",  look forward to meeting you if I haven't already and working on your project together. Rainier10 a big Thanks as well.
 As we all know, and as others have mentioned, this ole world doesn't stop turning for anybody in times of crisis, and hardship. Hopefully we can make a difference for those in need.
 Thanks All, Rick
huge donation Rick! Truly amazing gift for the Wilder clan!  Huge props to all involved.  Just received PayPal confirmation from Carter he's all paid up!  You guys rock!
It is foolish and wrong to mourn these men.  Rather, we should thank god that such men lived.  -General George S. Patton

Aaron's Profile:  http://hunting-washington.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=2875
Aaron's Posts:  http://hunting-washington.com/smf/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;u=2875
Aaron's Facebook:  https://www.facebook.com/aaron.blanchard.94

Offline Wetside Brushbeater

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Pilgrim
« Reply #61 on: January 26, 2018, 03:28:37 PM »
Feel privileged to be able to contribute to a situation like this.  Like Rainier10 said it really is a win win for everyone!  But the guys that continue to organize, support and establish a plan like this and put it to action are the real hero’s I think. These days is seems pretty difficult to rally people together for a cause or reason that has no real effect on them but the people on here that can do that, my hat is off to you!! Well done by everyone involved! I’ve meet a couple people on here and I’m excited to meet more of you as the hunting seasons go by

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline cedarriver

• Cedar River Taxidermy
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Longhunter
    • Cedar River Taxidermy
    • Cedar River Taxidermy
« Reply #62 on: January 27, 2018, 10:11:23 AM »
  Just wanted to say a Big Thank You to all of you in this big family of hunters and outdoorsman, who have came together to help this family in need. From the folks who bid on this auction item, and all the others Thank You. Jackelope, Thank you for all you do! Brushbeater, "Thank you",  look forward to meeting you if I haven't already and working on your project together. Rainier10 a big Thanks as well.
 As we all know, and as others have mentioned, this ole world doesn't stop turning for anybody in times of crisis, and hardship. Hopefully we can make a difference for those in need.
 Thanks All, Rick
huge donation Rick! Truly amazing gift for the Wilder clan!  Huge props to all involved.  Just received PayPal confirmation from Carter he's all paid up!  You guys rock!
   Thanks Karl, Blessed to have been raised in the small town environment of Naches by a very loving mom and dad that only wanted the best for family. Glad we can somehow help you and yours.
We give your trophy that final compliment!

Offline coachcw

• Past Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Old Salt
  • Groups: Team getsum !
« Reply #63 on: January 27, 2018, 12:15:41 PM »
Amazing community here
My wife told me that I hunt way more than I did when we first got married. I said yeah I know isn't it great !

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal