collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Unsworth Resigns  (Read 19499 times)

Offline CAMPMEAT

• CAMPMEAT
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Explorer
  • I love my gun rights in Arizona..
Re: Unsworth Resigns
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2018, 09:30:04 PM »
................and some of you on here thought he was the answer. I told you so. :tup:
I couldn't care less about what anybody says..............

Offline Green broke

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Scout
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2018, 10:12:44 PM »
:hello:

I'll listen more when I get to keep the same fish the tribes do, share the resource and all that BS.  Oh yeah, and I don't get in trouble for killing craps of seabirds or blowing through Orca pods in my boat.
Like I said, maybe all your whining will pay off.  Your ignorance is amazing.  Speaks volumes about this forum....... You are the definition of "fake news". Or is that situational also? Educate your self in fisheries and law.  Unsworth was not a friend of tribes, but again I don't want to include facts in your fake news whine fest. 

Offline lokidog

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Explorer
« Reply #32 on: January 24, 2018, 10:17:06 PM »

I'll listen more when I get to keep the same fish the tribes do, share the resource and all that BS.  Oh yeah, and I don't get in trouble for killing craps of seabirds or blowing through Orca pods in my boat.
Like I said, maybe all your whining will pay off.  Your ignorance is amazing.  Speaks volumes about this forum....... You are the definition of "fake news". Or is that situational also? Educate your self in fisheries and law.  Unsworth was not a friend of tribes, but again I don't want to include facts in your fake news whine fest.

Nothing fake news here, I've seen everything I have listed and nothing happens, wonderful stewards of the resource huh?  Why don't you step off your victim boat and join the rest of society as an equal participant, not a special one?

Offline Green broke

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Scout
« Reply #33 on: January 24, 2018, 10:18:50 PM »

Nothing fake news here, I've seen everything I have listed and nothing happens, wonderful stewards of the resource huh?  Why don't you step off your victim boat and join the rest of society as an equal participant, not a special one?
Right after you rip up the constitution!

Offline Green broke

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Scout
« Reply #34 on: January 24, 2018, 10:20:49 PM »

You need to look in the mirror to see someone on the "victim boat". I am quite happy to exercise my rights.  Might  even go hunting tomorrow.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2018, 10:26:28 PM by Green broke »

Offline winshooter88

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Longhunter
« Reply #35 on: January 24, 2018, 10:32:14 PM »
Unsworth didn't look very good last year when he testified on the requested fee increases and from what I've heard the public who were asked to comment did not give him any glowing reviews, he just hasn't been very effective in his time as director.

Offline JimmyHoffa

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Explorer
« Reply #36 on: January 24, 2018, 10:33:14 PM »
................and some of you on here thought he was the answer. I told you so. :tup:
You did.  I was hoping that being from Idaho, he'd be a little better than Westport Phil.  I hope it is at least someone decent to replace him. 

Offline dreamingbig

• Frontiersman
« Reply #37 on: January 24, 2018, 10:52:06 PM »
And the Seattle Times article had to mention this...

Also in 2017, Fish and Wildlife was chided by some conservation groups as too secret about its killing of wolves.

Where the heck did that come from?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
@mukbowhunt
Avid Bowhunter
Maxxis 35 / Trykon XL

Offline pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Legend
  • WWC, NRA Life, WFW, NAGR, RMEF, WSB, NMLS #2014743
    • www.facebook.com/johnwallacemortgage
    • Apply for a loan
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2018, 04:36:17 AM »

I'm unsure we thought he was the answer. We just knew that Anderson wasn't.
"Restricting the rights of law-abiding citizens based on the actions of criminals and madmen will have no positive effect on the future acts of criminals and madmen. It will only serve to reduce individual rights and the very security of our republic." - Pianoman

Offline Skyvalhunter

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Explorer
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2018, 05:00:45 AM »
Who is and can any one person really make a difference. Just your typical politician lots of un kept promises.
The only man who never makes a mistake, is the man who never does anything!!
The further one goes into the wilderness, the greater the attraction of its lonely freedom.

Offline Forks

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Longhunter
  • Groups: NRA Phes. Forev.
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2018, 06:09:57 AM »
The timing seems to suspiciously align with the puget sound chinook management plan debacle...
This times a bazillion. Our fisheries situation is quicksand and his lack of experience in that arena finally got him. His resignation was called for last week and now we get it. Time for a new Inslee puppet.

Offline Southpole

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Frontiersman
  • Groups: NRA
« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2018, 07:59:29 AM »
The timing seems to suspiciously align with the puget sound chinook management plan debacle...
This times a bazillion. Our fisheries situation is quicksand and his lack of experience in that arena finally got him. His resignation was called for last week and now we get it. Time for a new Inslee puppet.
I'm NO Unsworth fan, but do you think his hands were tied, on many issues, due to this states' Democrat/enviro administration?
$5 is a lot of money if you ain't got it

Offline bearpaw

• Family, Friends, Outdoors
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Legend
  • "Rather Be Cougar Huntin"
    • http://www.facebook.com/DaleDenney
    • Bearpaw Outfitters
  • Groups: NRA, SCI, F4WM, NWTF, IOGA, MOGA, CCOC, BBB, RMEF, WSTA, WSB
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2018, 08:08:02 AM »

I'm unsure we thought he was the answer. We just knew that Anderson wasn't.
I had positive thoughts because he come from Idaho, more of a hunting oriented state. I've pretty much come to realize that we are probably not going to get the type of director hunters need, the governor appoints the commission and the commission appoints the director, therefore we are going to get a director that fits their desires and policies. The next director will likely not be as good as the last two!  :yike:

Unsworth didn't look very good last year when he testified on the requested fee increases and from what I've heard the public who were asked to comment did not give him any glowing reviews, he just hasn't been very effective in his time as director.
:yeah: my thoughts as well, the legislature pretty much told him they didn't believe him at all

He might be a real nice guy, I really don't know, but that doesn't matter one way or another, it seemed like either his hands were tied or he was in over his head on quite a few issues, and that is what does matter.
Americans are systematically advocating, legislating, and voting away each others rights. Support all user groups & quit losing opportunity!

http://bearpawoutfitters.com Guided Hunts, Unguided, & Drop Camps in Idaho, Montana, Utah, and Wash. Hunts with tags available (no draw needed) for spring bear, fall bear, bison, cougar, elk, mule deer, turkey, whitetail, & wolf! http://trophymaps.com DIY Hunting Maps are also offered

Offline KFhunter

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Legend
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2018, 08:15:13 AM »
I think it would be impossible to work for Inslee and CNW while trying to provide reasonable hunting accommodations.

Offline Southpole

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Frontiersman
  • Groups: NRA
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2018, 08:19:38 AM »
I think it would be impossible to work for Inslee and CNW while trying to provide reasonable hunting accommodations.
:yeah: :yeah: :yeah:
$5 is a lot of money if you ain't got it

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Springer Fishing Opportunity 3/29 & 3/30 by Blacklab
[Today at 12:48:56 PM]

Long Beach Clamming Tides by dilleytech
[Today at 12:39:19 PM]

Let’s see your best Washington buck by abhold87
[Today at 12:03:27 PM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by bearpaw
[Today at 11:45:41 AM]