collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Happening now in Olympia  (Read 11635 times)

Offline Ridgeratt

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Old Salt
  • IBEW 73 (Retired) Burden on the working class.
Re: Happening now in Olympia
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2018, 06:01:52 PM »
So is he implying that the love needs to be spread around to the west side and such?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I think that's in line with the management plan in getting them to the west side!! Since I am a burden on the working class I could make myself useful. I volunteer to haul a few. I would even buy my own fuel.

I see how it is, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.   I still have that stock trailer just show me your backyard  :chuckle:

I have some spare time.    :tup: :tup:

Offline Mudman

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Old Salt
  • Get R Done.
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2018, 06:10:54 PM »
 :bash: Just another reason to ignore the laws....  Even law enforcement know when something stinks.  Time to buy a camera and a hiking pass, welcome to Wa.  Deer and elk are endangered and Caribou extinct.  Ranchers bankrupt. Oh watchout for the Grizz they like hikers! :yike:
MAGA!  Again..

Offline wolfbait

• Site Sponsor
  • Old Salt
« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2018, 12:25:49 PM »
Washington House committee OKs bill to move wolves

http://www.capitalpress.com/article/20180205/ARTICLE/180209950

Offline Curly

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Legend
« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2018, 12:30:33 PM »
That sucks.  Would have been better to just delist them in the eastern third and treat them the same as coyotes.

When relocated wolves start killing, the blood will be on the hands of those voting for this. :twocents:
May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

><((((º>` ><((((º>. ><((((º>.¸><((((º>

Offline PA BEN

• LINEMAN
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2018, 12:33:02 PM »

I posted the same link yesterday. I for one am glad it's moving forward.

Offline hhack

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Tracker
« Reply #50 on: February 08, 2018, 10:00:49 AM »
Kretz is either corrupt as can be or just plain dumb.  We will never get to legally hunt wolves in Washington look at Minnesota and Wisconsin much more reasonable states politically and they can’t even manage there wolves and they are completely over run. Releasing wolves into other people’s back yard is completely wrong.

Offline Ridgeratt

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Old Salt
  • IBEW 73 (Retired) Burden on the working class.
« Reply #51 on: February 08, 2018, 10:10:37 AM »

I posted the same link yesterday. I for one am glad it's moving forward.

Pa Ben I am also glad to see this moving forward. The time line of 2020 could be sooner since they already have an idea where to find them on this side. 

Offline KFhunter

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Legend
« Reply #52 on: February 08, 2018, 10:26:00 AM »
Kretz is either corrupt as can be or just plain dumb.  We will never get to legally hunt wolves in Washington look at Minnesota and Wisconsin much more reasonable states politically and they can’t even manage there wolves and they are completely over run. Releasing wolves into other people’s back yard is completely wrong.

You don't understand what a symbolic bill is, and it's working.  People in Seattle are talking about this now, they're crapping their drawers thinking oh crap I might have a wolf in MY back yard!

Offline Special T

• Truth the new Hate Speech.
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Legend
  • Make it Rain!
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
« Reply #53 on: February 08, 2018, 10:46:12 AM »

You don't understand what a symbolic bill is, and it's working.  People in Seattle are talking about this now, they're crapping their drawers thinking oh crap I might have a wolf in MY back yard!
Yes, sometimes you have to propose something crazy so that others will see the situation for what it is.

In archery we have something like the way of the superior man. When the archer misses the center of the target, he turns round and seeks for the cause of his failure in himself. 

Confucius

Offline Special T

• Truth the new Hate Speech.
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Legend
  • Make it Rain!
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
« Reply #54 on: February 08, 2018, 10:49:40 AM »

Here is a map showing the regions. I'm just not sure if the wolf plan calls for wolves to be distributed across each region, or does it matter?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This map is quite instructive. They only need to document 3 more packs state wide or 2 in the south cascades.  Do you really think there are gaps that large between lacks in the N cascades? Dobyou think there are none south of 90?

We are being slow plaid, and it is obvious to anyone whom can see.

In archery we have something like the way of the superior man. When the archer misses the center of the target, he turns round and seeks for the cause of his failure in himself. 

Confucius

Offline KFhunter

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Legend
« Reply #55 on: February 08, 2018, 10:54:39 AM »
slow played for sure, we have way more than whats necessary to delist

Offline hhack

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Tracker
« Reply #56 on: February 08, 2018, 02:38:30 PM »

You have it all confused liberal hippies are super excited. The sportsman and hunters in western wa are they ones against it getting screwed.

Offline nwwanderer

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #57 on: February 08, 2018, 03:12:37 PM »
Go talk to Joel and review his predators in politics record.  I bet you will support him.

Offline Thefishguy77

• Tracker
« Reply #58 on: February 08, 2018, 03:37:08 PM »
Dont they shoot problem wolves now?

Maybe the process of getting around to deciding that a wolf pack needs to be shot takes too long and he figures that relocating would go faster, and yes, relocate to King county might be what he suggests.

You know darn good and well the wolves if relocated wouldn't go to King County. They would end up in Rural W WA like the Peninsula or SW WA. I hope they never get here. We have enough problems as it is.

They are already here. I have on more than one occasion seen tracks this winter in the GPNF.  On time they were very fresh, 2 sets, and a group of doe’s were very nervous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline bearpaw

• Family, Friends, Outdoors
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Legend
  • "Rather Be Cougar Huntin"
    • http://www.facebook.com/DaleDenney
    • Bearpaw Outfitters
  • Groups: NRA, SCI, F4WM, NWTF, IOGA, MOGA, CCOC, BBB, RMEF, WSTA, WSB
« Reply #59 on: February 09, 2018, 06:11:22 PM »
Go talk to Joel and review his predators in politics record.  I bet you will support him.

:yeah:
Americans are systematically advocating, legislating, and voting away each others rights. Support all user groups & quit losing opportunity!

http://bearpawoutfitters.com Guided Hunts, Unguided, & Drop Camps in Idaho, Montana, Utah, and Wash. Hunts with tags available (no draw needed) for spring bear, fall bear, bison, cougar, elk, mule deer, turkey, whitetail, & wolf! http://trophymaps.com DIY Hunting Maps are also offered

* Advertisement

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal