collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Zinke Blasted for "Konnichiwa" Comment  (Read 6074 times)

Offline davk

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Hunter
  • Groups: NRA, GOA
Re: Zinke Blasted for "Konnichiwa" Comment
« Reply #30 on: March 16, 2018, 06:07:21 PM »
His land grab legacy? You mean the one where one Clinton monument and one Obama monument have been turned into now 5 monuments by Trump? Hunting was allowed before and after monument status, the only thing that stopped was oil/mineral excavation in areas where it hadn't already began before they were monuments.

Love it when people say actions are "land grabs" when the land is already managed by the feds in the first place. Did the feds grab land from the feds?  :dunno:
And BHA was saying Trump was stealing our land  :chuckle:

More leftist nonsense. 

Offline Calvin Rayborn

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sourdough
  • Groups: NRA Life Member, ATA Gold-Card Life Member
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2018, 09:43:29 PM »
Bunch of snowflakes - If a Cambodian fresh off the boat (Like my good buddy and his family of refugees in 1982) said good evening to me at 10AM, I wouldn't for an instant think he meant any harm. Jeez - mountains out of molehills!  :twocents:

Offline jackmaster

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Old Salt
« Reply #32 on: March 17, 2018, 10:25:06 PM »
You liberals are seriously the BIGGEST SISSIES IN THE WORLD !! The stuff that offends your sensitive sensibilities is insane!! It seriously blows my mind what a bunch of babies you are!! Is it hard to feel like a man at times??
my grandpa always said "if it aint broke dont fix it"

Offline NW SURVEYOR

• Scout
  • Groups: RMEF NRA
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2018, 08:22:49 AM »
Zinke has very little to do wit the State of Washington, and the little that requires his attention doesn't get done.
The Parks Department has received ZERO direction from Zinke since his appointment.
Meetings that have been scheduled and require his attendance have been blown off so he can go ride his horse.
The guy's a joke, just like his boss.

Also, I have a question for Bearpaw, did the Monument status per Clinton/Obama for the lands in Utah affect your guiding operation?
I wonder if there is a restriction on professional guiding within theses areas which would ban you capitalizing on this area.
It may be that the Government grants an exclusive franchise or similar contract to limited the impact on the area.
This is the case in most Parks and may be the reason certain user groups oppose this status.
With your boys Zinke/Trump changing the status, maybe you can guide and make a few bucks (Which seems reasonable).
On the other hand, if an individual hoping for solitude and along comes some outfitter with a 30 horse string to set up camp nest to you, not so fun.
This is not intended as an attack on Bearpaw or the guiding profession, I went with an outfitter in Montana last November and had a good time.
It's just that often times there are losers and winners in legislation, and each side feels strongly about the effects.

As for Mr. Zinkes' Japanese, he should maybe take lessons and speak appropriately, I wouldn't consider addressing an important political and/or social guest in a language that is 3 generations removed from that individual.  The guy's and idiot and should stick to what he knows, which is certainly not Japanese.  Mr. Zinke, just do the job that you were hired to do unless that job is to ruin this Country with your ignorance, which could be the case looking at the staff that Trump has hired to go through his revolving doors. 

I hope that we all get what we want, but that's highly unlikely.

Anybody have a 7mm Mauser for sale?

Thanks for reading,
Rob.

Offline bearpaw

• Family, Friends, Outdoors
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Legend
  • "Rather Be Cougar Huntin"
    • http://www.facebook.com/DaleDenney
    • Bearpaw Outfitters
  • Groups: NRA, SCI, F4WM, NWTF, IOGA, MOGA, CCOC, BBB, RMEF, WSTA, WSB
« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2018, 07:56:58 AM »
Zinke has very little to do wit the State of Washington, and the little that requires his attention doesn't get done.
The Parks Department has received ZERO direction from Zinke since his appointment.
Meetings that have been scheduled and require his attendance have been blown off so he can go ride his horse.
The guy's a joke, just like his boss.

Also, I have a question for Bearpaw, did the Monument status per Clinton/Obama for the lands in Utah affect your guiding operation?
I wonder if there is a restriction on professional guiding within theses areas which would ban you capitalizing on this area.
It may be that the Government grants an exclusive franchise or similar contract to limited the impact on the area.
This is the case in most Parks and may be the reason certain user groups oppose this status.
With your boys Zinke/Trump changing the status, maybe you can guide and make a few bucks (Which seems reasonable).
On the other hand, if an individual hoping for solitude and along comes some outfitter with a 30 horse string to set up camp nest to you, not so fun.
This is not intended as an attack on Bearpaw or the guiding profession, I went with an outfitter in Montana last November and had a good time.
It's just that often times there are losers and winners in legislation, and each side feels strongly about the effects.

As for Mr. Zinkes' Japanese, he should maybe take lessons and speak appropriately, I wouldn't consider addressing an important political and/or social guest in a language that is 3 generations removed from that individual.  The guy's and idiot and should stick to what he knows, which is certainly not Japanese.  Mr. Zinke, just do the job that you were hired to do unless that job is to ruin this Country with your ignorance, which could be the case looking at the staff that Trump has hired to go through his revolving doors. 

I hope that we all get what we want, but that's highly unlikely.

Anybody have a 7mm Mauser for sale?

Thanks for reading,
Rob.

WOW!

I have no personal gain or loss, I don't outfit that area at all and no plans to start. Instead, my interest is that I know quite a few people who actually live in Utah as I stated before and they are happy Trump has reduced those monuments to a more reasonable size. As soon as Obama took office he rescinded oil and gas leases all over Utah and he created huge monuments, that all impacts Utah's economy. It's not that I'm totally opposed to parks or monuments either, we need them, but millions of acres is ridiculous! I'm sick and tired of the restrictions that have been put on Americans and business by liberals/globalists who want to choke the economic vitality out of this country and reduce America to a third world country so it can be controlled by globalists! The Trump administration is a breath of fresh air, that is why the stock market and economy are surging, just as I said would happen when Trump was running for office! Trump is unchaining American business and unemployment is getting lower and lower and wages are finally increasing instead of decreasing!

You accuse me of personally directly benefiting as if that's the only reason for my concern and you can't seem to imagine why I simply want to support others! I also noted your thoughts on outfitters except for when you want to go hunting with them! WOW!

If we support each other America will be great again. America is finally a net producer of energy, what that means is that we are no longer held hostage by OPEC, we are no longer dependent on them and no longer lining their pockets with a steady stream of USD out of this country. In order to be a wealthy country we must manufacture and produce more, like we used to do a few decades ago, we must eliminate the trade deficit and reduce the flow of money continually leaving this country. Trump is reversing the globalist/liberal imbalance that has been created to suck the wealth from America and take away it's economic strength.

People really need to ween them self off the liberal kool-aid put out by the MSM which is owned and controlled by globalists who don't like what Trump is doing. The MSM spins everything to be anti-Trump no matter what he does, while they continue to give D's like Hillary who broke the law many times a free pass. MSM seriously impacts some peoples judgement. No personal attack meant, I'm just offering a little different view than what the MSM continually manipulates Americans with to impact their thought patterns.

Best Regards,
Dale
Americans are systematically advocating, legislating, and voting away each others rights. Support all user groups & quit losing opportunity!

http://bearpawoutfitters.com Guided Hunts, Unguided, & Drop Camps in Idaho, Montana, Utah, and Wash. Hunts with tags available (no draw needed) for spring bear, fall bear, bison, cougar, elk, mule deer, turkey, whitetail, & wolf! http://trophymaps.com DIY Hunting Maps are also offered

Offline timberfaller

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2018, 08:17:08 AM »
Never attempt to say Good morning to a Democrat THEY can't handle it!! :chuckle: :chuckle: :chuckle:
The only good tree, is a stump!

Offline wolfbait

• Site Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Old Salt
« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2018, 08:28:09 AM »
You liberals are seriously the BIGGEST SISSIES IN THE WORLD !! The stuff that offends your sensitive sensibilities is insane!! It seriously blows my mind what a bunch of babies you are!! Is it hard to feel like a man at times??

You shouldn't be surprised Jack, look at What the libs supported as a presidential candidate! The libs will leap out of their skins at any chance to nock the anti globalism Trump admin, while ignoring the stench of killery and the corrupt DNC. This last little stitch is the perfect example.

If we support each other America will be great again. America is finally a net producer of energy, what that means is that we are no longer held hostage by OPEC, we are no longer dependent on them and no longer lining their pockets with a steady stream of USD out of this country. In order to be a wealthy country we must manufacture and produce more, like we used to do a few decades ago, we must eliminate the trade deficit and reduce the flow of money continually leaving this country. Trump is reversing the globalist/liberal imbalance that has been created to suck the wealth from America and take away it's economic strength.

People really need to ween them self off the liberal kool-aid put out by the MSM which is owned and controlled by globalists who don't like what Trump is doing. The MSM spins everything to be anti-Trump no matter what he does, while they continue to give D's like Hillary who broke the law many times a free pass. MSM seriously impacts some peoples judgement. No personal attack meant, I'm just offering a little different view than what the MSM continually manipulates Americans with to impact their thought patterns.

Best Regards,
Dale

:yeah: :tup:

Offline jackmaster

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Old Salt
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2018, 05:41:42 PM »

You shouldn't be surprised Jack, look at What the libs supported as a presidential candidate! The libs will leap out of their skins at any chance to nock the anti globalism Trump admin, while ignoring the stench of killery and the corrupt DNC. This last little stitch is the perfect example.

Best Regards,
Dale

:yeah: :tup:
very well said :tup:

Offline jackmaster

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Old Salt
« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2018, 05:44:32 PM »
He failed to mention that every administration opens new refuges, (and in some cases every year)
True that!

Obama Admin opens 26 refuges to new/expanded hunting/fishing in 2013: https://www.fws.gov/midwest/news/683.html

It's good that he did something I can agree with during those 8 long years.  :tup:

He got bin Laden.
man maggy you come up with some real wingdingers, go hurry your head in the sand , Obama gave the launch order cause he was commander in chief, but even his idiotic self almost muffed it!! Obama did NOTHING but leave Americans to DIE... remember that !! He had a chance to be a hero but he turned out to ONLY be an AMERICAN KILLING ZERO!!! Cheers to your messiah !!!

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

1x scopes vs open sights by nwhunter
[Today at 03:54:47 AM]

10th Annual - 2024 YOUTH TURKEY HUNT CONTEST (enter by Mar 14) by bearpaw
[Yesterday at 11:27:12 PM]

World Record Archery Blacktail by huntnnw
[Yesterday at 10:09:06 PM]

Let’s see your best Washington bull by huntnnw
[Yesterday at 10:06:34 PM]

Fishing with kids in Wenatchee by HardCorpsHuntr