collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Support HUNTWA, NRA, RMEF & Others! READ  (Read 4365 times)

Offline Ray

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Old Salt
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1475043431
    • Hunting-Washington
Support HUNTWA, NRA, RMEF & Others! READ
« on: March 24, 2009, 06:11:04 PM »
Hunting Washington has a new sponsor. The owner is one of our members and an active hunter and outdoorsman. Anderson & Black insurance has become our largest donor and has offered a creative way for our members, his agency and our outdoor organizations to profit.

For the next 60 days, Anderson & Black insurance, an independent Agency and Broker, will give $20 to Hunt Washington, the NRA, Ducks Unlimited or another outdoor organization of your choice for anyone who'll give them the opportunity to quote your auto and home insurance. Hunting Washington receives no benefit from your quote unless you select us as
your organization to support.

The $20 is good regardless of whether you purchase a policy.
You'll never receive a call, letter or email that you haven't requested.
The whole process can be completed by email.
The donation will be made in your name.

Simply fill out quote links below, or call the agency and ask for Kevin.

http://www.andersonandblack.com/auto_quote.htm     Auto
http://www.andersonandblack.com/home_insurance_quote.htm   Home

Thank you and welcome to Anderson and Black.
-Ray

Offline Huntbear

• I am a BAD Kitteh
  • Washington For Wildlife
  • Old Salt
  • Y.A.R. Jester aka Smart Ass
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1236486665
Re: Support HUNTWA, NRA, RMEF & Others! READ
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2009, 06:26:43 PM »
Way cool idea, will be giving them a call myself.
By my honorable conduct as a hunter let me give a good example and teach new hunters principles of honor, so that each new generation can show respect for their god, other hunters and the animals, and enjoy the dignity of the hunt.

Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'.

Offline KBlack

• Pilgrim
    • Andersonandblack.com
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2009, 06:27:24 PM »
I’m Kevin Black of Anderson & Black, a small family agency that was established  in 1949. We are an independent agency, that means we write coverage with many companies. We are hunters! I really enjoy this site. We do very little advertising anywhere, so why here? First I wanted to support Hunt- WA for this invaluable site. So I had this idea.

Hunt Washington has at times asks for our support to cover the cost of bringing the site to us. My idea came about as a way to both show people what my agency can do for them, and to support Hunt Washington, or any other outdoor organization. Well, not any but I don’t expect to be asked to donate to peta, d.o.w. or greenpeace.

Is this a gimmick or come on?  No. The hardest part of the insurance business isn’t having good products and service. It’s getting the chance to show people. We are having great success beating peoples current rates. So, if you’ll give us the shot to show you what we can do, we’ll send $20 to your favorite org. That simple. We won’t send you letters. We won’t call you. You give us a complete on line quote request and we’ll send you the numbers. That’s it. Don't forget to give us the email address you want us to reply to.

Worst case $20 goes to a good cause, best case, you save yourself some, or even hundreds, as well.

Please forgive our location. Yeah we’re coasties, but we’re hunters. Show me how to pick this agency up and set it down in Loomis, Republic or Colville and we’re there tomorrow. Best of luck this year, hunt hard and hunt safe.

KBlack aka Colville

Offline tlbradford

• Frontiersman
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2009, 08:32:54 PM »
Kevin, if we want a quote for a both home and auto, what web address should we go to?  I poked around and couldn't find anything on the web site.
Dreams are forever on the mind, realization in the hands.

Offline KBlack

• Pilgrim
    • Andersonandblack.com
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2009, 08:51:07 PM »
Because there are some different underwriting fields for the two products, we have two different quote screens. They are both linked in the first post of this thread. However on my site, andersonandblack.com, select "Personal Insurance" from the home page middle of the screen or the top. After clicking you are on the "personal" page and to the right middle there will be links for "request a quote" for each.

If you live in a county with an assessor's office that is on-line, we can get you a pretty close number for your home from just the data you give us in the auto quote. So you could send us a remark in the auto quote to give you a home quote too but we might have to email a couple times to get some brass tacks along the way. Thanks for asking. Let me know if you have any trouble finding it now.

Kevin

Offline KBlack

• Pilgrim
    • Andersonandblack.com
« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2009, 07:08:51 PM »
Already $40 outbound in this evening's mail, thanks gents.   Kevin

Offline KBlack

• Pilgrim
    • Andersonandblack.com
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2009, 03:51:04 PM »
$20 more sent. I was asked is there a "quick" way to get an auto quote done.

Sometimes. Send your: name/dob/dl#/ address. One of our carriers pulls from a database that may include your VIN's and current limits. Sometimes we can get a complete quote done with as little as those 4 items. Shoot me a PM or use the links above and you won't even have to go looking for your papers.

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal