collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Yelp...what you said about my new calls..Man those too good to bring to camp  (Read 2326 times)

Offline Wacenturion

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (-1)
  • Old Salt
Yelp said...........

"Man those look to good to bring to camp...You better keep track of them...on might be coming home in my vest."

Don't think so.............. :bdid:  But I did not forget my hunting buddy.....I got you a really nice used mouth call on Ebay from a hillbilly guide down in the Ozarks.  He had used it for the past six years.  Says it really sounds good...but tastes a little funny, but hey....the price was right.

No....just kidding......I did not forget you.  Was going to wait and surprise you, but since I'm not going to be in camp till the 17th, I'll send this over so you can finally kill a decent turkey on the opener.  Use it in good health and pass it on to your son.  Your friendship is appreciated. ;) 

It's also a crystal over glass made from another pretty looking exotic wood......Jacaranda Pardo

"About the time you realize that your father was a smart man, you have a teenager telling you just how stupid you are."

Offline turkey slayer

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Sourdough
Yelp, You are doing pretty well this year with calls. ;)

Offline yelp

• Frontiersman
SWEET......A Hillbilly Mouth Call>>>Yeah Baby...Ozark Cutter...My favorite...Well on a serious note That is a beautiful call....and thanks..I look forward to putting in the new turkey vest.  I will take care of it and not forget about it  under some tree like Bucks Slate..LOL.. thanks again..I must be living right I am surrounded by special friends... :'( :'( :'(..Thanks again..oh and throw the Ozark cutter in after you rinse it in Listerine..Thanks..LOL.  
Wild Turkey, Walleyes, Whitetails and Wapiti..These are a few of my favorite things!!

Born to Yelp!
Short Hike Guide Service - Owner

Offline yelp

• Frontiersman
I won't play any poo jokes on you now Wacenturian...your the best..Thanks again for the call...I hope this isn't an April Fools Joke...that would suck...LOL  :'(
Wild Turkey, Walleyes, Whitetails and Wapiti..These are a few of my favorite things!!

Born to Yelp!

Offline Wacenturion

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Old Salt
I won't play any poo jokes on you now Wacenturian...your the best..Thanks again for the call...I hope this isn't an April Fools Joke...that would suck...LOL  :'(

Haw, Haw, Haw.....you finally figured it out....Aprils Fools.....got ya good on that one! :yeah:
"About the time you realize that your father was a smart man, you have a teenager telling you just how stupid you are."

Offline Wacenturion

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Old Salt
Naw....just screwing with ya....buy hey, you planted the seed in your last reply, so you got no one to blame for the sudden increase in blood pressure but yourself....got ya again.

By the way....you're quite welcome....thanks for the invite and for being such a good friend. ;)

Offline yelp

• Frontiersman
You should have waited and got some mileage out of it.   Oh I found a special call you don't have for your collection...I found it on ebay last night...

Ribbit Ribbit....LMAOROLMAOF....Too funny.  Thanks again for the call..

http://cgi.ebay.com/Carved-Wild-Turkey-Slate-Call-Frog-by-MEYRE-Fish-Decoy_W0QQitemZ150336162915QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_2?hash=item150336162915&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=72:1205|66:2|65:12|39:1|240:1318|301:1|293:1|294:50

Born to Yelp!

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal