collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: First Deer trip in waaayyy to long!  (Read 1755 times)

Offline MikeWalking

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Frontiersman
  • Patches Pal
First Deer trip in waaayyy to long!
« on: November 07, 2007, 03:04:23 PM »
  :hello:
Hey Folks, After way too many years of just walking through and sleeping in the woods. I've decided it's time to get back to the favorite pursuits of Dad and Grandpa. So I'm taking a shot at Late Deer season (A you-know-what load of OT has put it off till now). 11/15 will see me leaving the West side after work for the Chewelah area. I'm actually open to any of the GMU's near there.  Any advice for a guy starting over? Good areas? Good Diners? Bad Cafes?
Speed Traps? :rolleyes:

Thanks for the Speed Trap Link, I'm going to share that a lot!

After all I've read out here since I found this Board last night I thought I should add, due to lack of responses; I have Binos! and I know how to use them! (it's how I spot all those Barren Ground Grizzlies before they spot me. The Brooks Range, my summer playground) BTW Isn't "Scoping" illegal?  I'm sure it is.

As a Seattle native and confirmed Patches Pal, I'm hesitant to say I'm from Seattle. It ain't the city I grew up in anymore!

It's a shame more men weren't raised by my Dad.

« Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 07:21:02 AM by MikeWalking »

Offline Michelle_Nelson

• Trade Count: (-1)
  • Old Salt
  • Bring on the Bears!
Re: First Deer trip in waaayyy to long!
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2007, 03:38:13 PM »
I wish I would have been warned about the speed traps in Buckley.  :police: I got a  :'( $154 speeding ticket Saturday.  My husbands says I have a lead foot!  I was going 38 in a 25 they said.  I could have sworn I was still in the 35mph zone.  Ohh well.

Offline billythekidrock

• Varmint
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Explorer
Re: First Deer trip in waaayyy to long!
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2007, 05:24:46 PM »

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal