collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Jump Shooting  (Read 7434 times)

Offline addicted

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Old Salt
  • The famous FootDog
Re: Jump Shooting
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2007, 07:09:42 PM »
i havent hit my head climbing yet. just walking around and bonkin my noggin on stuff everywhere else.

"Right now, I am thinking that If my grandmother was here, she would be lecturing me about how there are poor people in Africa, that would just love to have a Ruger, I would just say "Great, granny, lets just ship all the Rugers to Africa!"

Loving life in the Great Northwest one day at a time.

It sounds like it's time to get a new gun.

Offline tank

• Hunter
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2007, 12:33:14 PM »
 You guys all know old tank ain't that bright, so are you BSing? What are they called so I can google?

Jump shooting to some is unsporting and I'm glad this forum doesn't feel that way.
 The way I see it if it's legal as long as it doesn't interfer with others, go for it.
  I hate it when people say, why you shooting 3 1/2" (i don't it hurts) you don't need them. Here again if you kill it good,ain't anything wrong with over kill. The sky busters are going to sky bust no matter what they use.
 Some think 2 shots are all you should have.
 If they want to carry two shots in their auto or pump good for them.
 Now interfering with others and cripples I don't like.
Traveling very far this time of year it's easy to get to a spot late so have a back up plan. I usually hunt alone so if someone walks in sees me then start to leave, I offer them to share my blind.If they show me respect they're probably ok. Funny I don't have a lot of takers, they most have talked to LndShrk.
To me respect and clean kills are what it's about.
 You know it's your chicken choke it anyway you want,but don't expect me to give you a hand
tank
I spent most of my money on beer and women.
The rest I just wasted.
 occupation-- RETIRED!!
  don't see how I had time to work with so much to do

Offline addicted

• Old Salt
  • The famous FootDog
« Reply #17 on: December 18, 2007, 12:53:22 PM »
you sound bright enough to me tank :)
"Right now, I am thinking that If my grandmother was here, she would be lecturing me about how there are poor people in Africa, that would just love to have a Ruger, I would just say "Great, granny, lets just ship all the Rugers to Africa!"

Offline addicted

• Old Salt
  • The famous FootDog
« Reply #18 on: December 18, 2007, 05:07:48 PM »

sisu

« Reply #19 on: December 18, 2007, 05:09:54 PM »
You guys all know old tank ain't that bright, so are you BSing? What are they called so I can google?

Jump shooting to some is unsporting and I'm glad this forum doesn't feel that way.
 The way I see it if it's legal as long as it doesn't interfer with others, go for it.
  I hate it when people say, why you shooting 3 1/2" (i don't it hurts) you don't need them. Here again if you kill it good,ain't anything wrong with over kill. The sky busters are going to sky bust no matter what they use.
 Some think 2 shots are all you should have.
 If they want to carry two shots in their auto or pump good for them.

I'll tell you what Tank. I've had it with people telling me if something is unsporting or not. I, like you, have fly fished and  hunted since I was a small little boy in Michigan. The fly fishers of today are snobs plain and simple. When I go fishing with my fly rod it can be used for flies, bait, and in a real big pinch on rivers I've tied on small spinners, spoons etc. to catch fish. The same goes for my spinning gear, I can use flies and a little modification and do just fine.
Now if someone who sits on their butt in a blind objects to the fact that I can walk a pile of miles along a stream or sneak along a pond and pounce on ducks well SCREW them. Heck, Tank, you and I can tell the blind guy we are the most sporting because we put in the most effort. How's that for an argument! hahahahaha

Offline tank

• Hunter
« Reply #20 on: December 18, 2007, 08:37:46 PM »
Sisu, sounds good to me but so does a couple fat chicks and a bottle of T Bird

Thank you addicted looks like too much fun for an old (mostly dry) fart like me.

I never could make up my mind on what I want to do but the guys in the duck blind gave me two choices. I took the stop fishing one :IBCOOL:

I spent most of my money on beer and women.
The rest I just wasted.
 occupation-- RETIRED!!
  don't see how I had time to work with so much to do

sisu

« Reply #21 on: December 19, 2007, 10:48:51 AM »
 :chuckle: You're a riot, Tank.  :chuckle:

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Springer Fishing Opportunity 3/29 & 3/30 by xXLojackXx
[Today at 11:47:13 AM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by bearpaw