collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: VA Home Loans and Extended Tax Credit!  (Read 1520 times)

Offline archery288

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sourdough
VA Home Loans and Extended Tax Credit!
« on: May 05, 2010, 10:24:52 AM »
Happy Wednesday!

As some of you are probably aware, the 1st time homebuyers tax credit of $8,000 and the $6,500 move up tax credit for repeat homebuyers has expired as of April 30th, 2010…

However, for those enlisted and served overseas – the tax credit has been extended!  This extension will be available for another year from April 30th, 2010 until April 30th, 2011.  With the use of VA benefits that means an $8,000 tax credit and 100% financing!   :yike:

Here’s a link regarding information on the tax credit:

http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/0,,id=215594,00.html

Also, for those with VA eligibility, remember you can purchase a home with up to 100% financing.  And if you have an existing VA loan, you are able to take part in a streamline refinance which is a simple interest rate reduction loan…  What that means – you can simply reduce your rate and in most cases avoid the qualification process of providing paystubs and ordering an appraisal etc..  

If you have any questions regarding VA loans or have an existing VA loan and are looking to refinance, please feel free to give me a call and I’ll answer any questions you may have.  

Have a great week!

« Last Edit: December 17, 2010, 10:23:13 AM by archery288 »

Offline archery288

• Sourdough
Re: VA Home Loans and Extended Tax Credit!
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2010, 04:07:40 PM »
For you veterans or active military members out there, don't miss out ont he great benefits you have available to you!  100% financing, streamline refinancing, and an easy qualification process! 

If you have any questions regarding a certain scenario please don't hesitate to give me a call! 

Jon Gabrio

Offline robodad

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Frontiersman
    • frog4life !!
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2010, 04:30:13 PM »
The VA streamline refinance process really sucks, I have been dealing with it for almost a year and still have not closed a deal. Jon tried really really hard to get it done and in the end there was nothing he could do, I realize every situation is different but beware it isn't all its cracked up to be.
Jon is a great guy don't get me wrong, it wasn't his fault, I wish it would have worked out for him but prepare for a nightmare !
The essense of freedom is the proper limitation of government !!!

Offline archery288

• Sourdough
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2010, 05:03:00 PM »
Allen I truly appreciated your time and I wish we could have finished your loan...  :(  Every scenario is different - yes... So thank you for pointing that out Allen.  Sometimes my ad's can make it seem like everything is a piece of cake, when sometimes it can be very difficult.  Don't let that comment discourage you as refinancing can be very beneficial to some, and if applicable I would strongly recommend it.  I appreciate your kind words and if there is anything I can do to help you please feel free to give me a call! 

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal