collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: license dificulty  (Read 1681 times)

Offline sivart33

• WA State Trappers Association
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Scout
license dificulty
« on: October 16, 2010, 05:19:03 PM »
is it hard to get pass the test to get the license?  to get my hunting license it was a joke, it was simple common sense that i am amazed that you have to go to a class and learn how not to point a gun at someone....  but is it remotely like that to get my trapping license?  i would love to start doing this but the classes are over for the year so was going to self teach and then take the test that way ( wont half ass) but still don't want to stress if its a joke...

Offline Kain

• Scalpless
  • Old Salt
  • VantuckyKain
Re: license dificulty
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2010, 07:09:24 PM »
You can just read the manual and then go take the test.  I would recommend taking the class if you can though.  The test was not hard to me but I took it right after the class so everything was fresh.

http://wdfw.wa.gov/publications/00513/wdfw00513.pdf

Offline murphyranch

• Hunter
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2010, 08:14:09 AM »
My nephew and I went to the class in Oly on the 2nd of October I would really recommend taking the class. They have lots of demos traps and even some skinning and hide prep demos. The test is pretty easy as well the instructors point out what to remember for the test more or less.
I am a steward of the future of hunting. I pledge to act in accordance with the highest ethical standards and to display proper respect for game, landowners, other hunters and the public.

Offline sivart33

• WA State Trappers Association
  • Scout
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2010, 09:39:01 AM »
ya only prob is that the next cl;ass is next year, i was slacking on taking the class this year and just forgot about it. so no more classes, well ill just study hard

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal