collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Few cats from last week  (Read 14448 times)

Offline rasbo

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Legend
  • In God I trust...Try taking that away from me!
Re: Few cats from last week
« Reply #15 on: December 06, 2010, 11:00:04 AM »
Somewhere around 600.00 tops with a 350.00 avg.

Really?? Last year they were worth about $150 tops.  :dunno:
hes in wyoming big difference in cats

Should be selling at the same auctions though, right?
not sure, but size and color in those areas are really good,some ne montana cats up to 700 I hear...here on the wet side maybe 80...all in quality size and color,and how you put them up also

Offline jackmaster

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Old Salt
« Reply #16 on: December 06, 2010, 12:37:39 PM »
really c-money, i aint bitchn if i am the one you are refering to, anti hunters love pictures like that they love to use that crap against us thus losing our trappn rights in washington, use common sense when you get your pics and which ones you post, i will bitch about that kind of stuff every time. i have spent my whole life in the woods trappin, huntn, fishn, and trust me sir i give animals a HELL OF ALOT more respect than i do humans
my grandpa always said "if it aint broke dont fix it"

Offline C-Money

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Explorer
  • Self proclaimed 3pt master
« Reply #17 on: December 06, 2010, 01:03:09 PM »
really c-money, i aint bitchn if i am the one you are refering to, anti hunters love pictures like that they love to use that crap against us thus losing our trappn rights in washington, use common sense when you get your pics and which ones you post, i will bitch about that kind of stuff every time. i have spent my whole life in the woods trappin, huntn, fishn, and trust me sir i give animals a HELL OF ALOT more respect than i do humans

I come here to get away from the anti hunting agenda, not be reminded about it. This is a hunting, fishing, trapping, shooting, etc web site. I see your point, but I am tired of doing crap and *censored* footing around so I don't piss off an anti hunter who already hates me (us sportsmen) with no chance of changing their mind. When folks come and post a story and share pics, I am glad to read it, no matter if a foot is in a trap, or a bit of blood in a pic, or a tongue is sticking out, its ok. I have seen much worse things to get worked up over in life.

Once again, nice cats, hope the fur turns out well for you.
I felt like a one legged cat trying to bury a terd on a frozen pond!

Offline grundy53

• Global Moderator
  • Explorer
  • Learn something new everyday.
    • facebook
« Reply #18 on: December 06, 2010, 01:12:46 PM »

I come here to get away from the anti hunting agenda, not be reminded about it. This is a hunting, fishing, trapping, shooting, etc web site. I see your point, but I am tired of doing crap and *censored* footing around so I don't piss off an anti hunter who already hates me (us sportsmen) with no chance of changing their mind. When folks come and post a story and share pics, I am glad to read it, no matter if a foot is in a trap, or a bit of blood in a pic, or a tongue is sticking out, its ok. I have seen much worse things to get worked up over in life.

Once again, nice cats, hope the fur turns out well for you.

I agree with C-Money. i'm sick and tired of having to bend over backwards to try not to offend people who already hate me. screw the anti's.
Molôn Labé
Can you skin Grizz?

The opinions expressed in my posts do not represent those of the forum.

Offline jackmaster

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Old Salt
« Reply #19 on: December 06, 2010, 01:29:11 PM »
i agree 100% percent guys believe me i am one of the most angriest persons when it comes to people tryn to take away are rights like they have so many times already i use to bait bears now you wanna talk about fun even if you dont whack one you still get to watch them,and there aint nothn like watchn bear cubs at a bait site, i would love to spear a bear with a actual hand made spear, well not now cause my baiting rights got taken away and that really pisses me off , sorry man but i do believe that we as resposible fricken humans have to censor what we put out there you know as well as i do the gamies and the anti huntn pricks love these websites and they love to find *censored* against us, i love cracken cats as much as the next guy but i wouldnt post a pic of one still in a trapp or one getn worked over by the hounds, we cant afford to lose anymore rights when it comes to huntn, they are already close to putting the ban on bow huntn so we need to use are heads, sorry that this turned into a bitch session but we are smarter than that

Offline 66 Jake

• Pilgrim
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2010, 01:33:03 PM »

I'm with you jackmaster, screw the antis but sometimes you have to play it smart to keep doing what you like.

Offline grundy53

• Global Moderator
  • Explorer
    • facebook
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2010, 01:40:36 PM »
i agree 100% percent guys believe me i am one of the most angriest persons when it comes to people tryn to take away are rights like they have so many times already i use to bait bears now you wanna talk about fun even if you dont whack one you still get to watch them,and there aint nothn like watchn bear cubs at a bait site, i would love to spear a bear with a actual hand made spear, well not now cause my baiting rights got taken away and that really pisses me off , sorry man but i do believe that we as resposible fricken humans have to censor what we put out there you know as well as i do the gamies and the anti huntn pricks love these websites and they love to find *censored* against us, i love cracken cats as much as the next guy but i wouldnt post a pic of one still in a trapp or one getn worked over by the hounds, we cant afford to lose anymore rights when it comes to huntn, they are already close to putting the ban on bow huntn so we need to use are heads, sorry that this turned into a bitch session but we are smarter than that

So..... showing a bobcat in a leg hold on a Washington hunting website is going to cause them to ban leg hold traps in Washington??? I think your a little late.
Molôn Labé
Can you skin Grizz?

Offline boneaddict

• Site Sponsor
  • Administrator
  • Legend
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2010, 02:02:55 PM »
OPinions are opinions, everyone has them.  Get used to them if you are on this site.  I actually LOVE to see his pics and hear how he is doing.  I don't get to do it here, and love to see his sets, his success and the different animals.   There is a big difference between Bobbies in the high desert and Bobbies on the coast.  Color, fur, size.    I'm not going to critisize your opinion Jakcmaster as your arguements have merit and so do C-Moneys.   I do however love the pics.   

Offline jackmaster

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Old Salt
« Reply #23 on: December 06, 2010, 02:11:11 PM »
well sir grundy 53 it is late for us maybe, we gotta keep it clean, just think the more people that get attacked by your local mt. puma or mr. bear the chances are people will start crying about it especially if they look out the door and see mr bobcat eatn away on little feefee :drool: then we just might get our chance, i believe that no matter what state your from if the wrong people get ahold of bad things then that sets in motion the " GETN STUFF BANNED PROCESS" like i said before we cant afford to lose anymore rights, we dont have that much left, i wanna keep what i do have, it only take a few bad apples to ruin the whole box.

Offline grundy53

• Global Moderator
  • Explorer
    • facebook
« Reply #24 on: December 06, 2010, 02:14:22 PM »
OPinions are opinions, everyone has them.  Get used to them if you are on this site.  I actually LOVE to see his pics and hear how he is doing.  I don't get to do it here, and love to see his sets, his success and the different animals.   There is a big difference between Bobbies in the high desert and Bobbies on the coast.  Color, fur, size.    I'm not going to critisize your opinion Jakcmaster as your arguements have merit and so do C-Moneys.   I do however love the pics.   

I also really love these photos and hope we get to see more.
Molôn Labé
Can you skin Grizz?

Offline rasbo

• Legend
  • In God I trust...Try taking that away from me!
« Reply #25 on: December 06, 2010, 02:17:41 PM »
x2 Bone.....Marty is living the life of a trapper,he has a world of knowledge,makes  alot of his own tools and uses his own baits..I learn a ton from him,and hes very generous with his knowledge.trap on and keep it up....

Offline boneaddict

• Site Sponsor
  • Administrator
  • Legend
« Reply #26 on: December 06, 2010, 02:19:26 PM »
Wildlife management by referandum is crap. PERIOD

Even if they make it kinda legal again it won't be to sportsman or normal trappers.  You'll have to jump through blah blah hoops, then have a special permit and more blah blah blah.  There will be a whole generation of trapping lost.  For what damage control.  Wildlife management is supposed to be an effective tool to help regulate populations.    

Offline boneaddict

• Site Sponsor
  • Administrator
  • Legend
« Reply #27 on: December 06, 2010, 02:22:35 PM »
This is specifically why I am concerned over wolves.  Believe it or not they are better hunters than most of you.  They will effectively make sure there isn't a surplus.

Right now, if we went balls to the wall do you think we could actually eliminate the wolves with conventional methods.  Right now, hunting is the ONLY quasi legal thing to do.  Trapping is out and POISION was the only reason we got a grip on them.   Take a look at coyotes.  We have a year around season on them.  HIT THEM with everything we have......Have we decimated them?   Wolves are smarter.

Offline ser300wsm

• Sourdough
  • A man has got to know his limitations !!!
« Reply #28 on: December 06, 2010, 02:56:38 PM »
Very nice cats... Here's to you...  :brew:

Offline huntinglonewolf

• Tracker
  • Coyote trapper
« Reply #29 on: December 06, 2010, 08:01:09 PM »
If this offends to many people then I will quit posting pictures of trapped animals. I have my own trapping website if you guys would like to visit it is: http://huntinglonewolf.proboards.com/index.cgi

I really wasn't trying to offend anyone.

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal