collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Pathfinder101 Caught Helping Bigfoot!! With Pics!!! UPDATED!!!!  (Read 96033 times)

Offline runamuk

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Explorer
Re: Pathfinder101 Caught Helping Bigfoot!! With Pics!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2011, 11:56:25 AM »
OMG this is so funny....and I have seen the blues there are no animals there.... :dunno:

Offline Huntbear

• I am a BAD Kitteh
  • Washington For Wildlife
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Old Salt
  • Y.A.R. Jester aka Smart Ass
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1236486665
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2011, 12:18:53 PM »
Ok, I admit ....

NOTHING!   Hahahahaha
 :P
By my honorable conduct as a hunter let me give a good example and teach new hunters principles of honor, so that each new generation can show respect for their god, other hunters and the animals, and enjoy the dignity of the hunt.

Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'.

Online Woodchuck

• GO TEAM!!!
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • Explorer
  • HuntWA Woodblock
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2011, 12:23:05 PM »
This organization has worked diligently for years now trying to control the scurge of The Blue Mountains and this is the thanks we get  :bash:. Now we are being laughed at and being accused of orcheastrating this invasion, all the while just trying to save you guys the time and energy of coming over here. Want to accuse us of foul play, well maybe you need grounds to make these accusations. 8) I will be taking this up in the meeting.
Antlered rabbit tastes like chicken

Inuendo, wasn't he an Italian proctoligist?

Offline rosscrazyelk

• BMM
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2011, 12:25:01 PM »
You should of kept quiet clockom.. No telling what the BMM will do to you now. Not that I am a member or anything ;) but you opened a can you did not want to  :nono:. I fear for your safety, I will pray for you
If its brown knock it down

Offline Wenatcheejay

• Past Sponsor
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2011, 12:30:42 PM »
You dorks.
MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.

Offline Austrian Hunter

• Frontiersman
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2011, 12:52:51 PM »
 :chuckle: :chuckle: 

Offline halflife65

• Sourdough
« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2011, 12:58:03 PM »
I've just pissed my pants...

Great.  I just saw this other thread.  Now look at what you've done.  All your secretive bigfoot activities has caused the local Blue Mountain biologist to retire.  Good job guys - now there is no one to manage the three elk that have so far escaped the bigfoot invasion.

http://hunting-washington.com/smf/index.php/topic,68132.0.html

Offline runamuk

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Explorer
« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2011, 12:59:06 PM »

Offline gaddy

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2011, 01:00:40 PM »
does he know what a dork is?

Online Woodchuck

• GO TEAM!!!
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • Explorer
  • HuntWA Woodblock
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2011, 01:07:00 PM »
Halflife, we have been trying to bring this to the forfront for years and you guys wouldnt listen. This is just a ploy by Colockum to discredit Pathfinder and the organization to hide his own evil intentions. Don't worry it will all come out in the documentary.
Antlered rabbit tastes like chicken

Inuendo, wasn't he an Italian proctoligist?

Offline C-Money

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Explorer
  • Self proclaimed 3pt master
« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2011, 01:10:44 PM »
 no-at -my- door unexpected visits without an appointment, or a warning that your coming.
I think I am hearing what is a Bigfoot. First let me tell you about a sighting we had in Dixie, Washington last hunting season. after admiring a deer that had been killed in the back of this mans truck (man unknown), I had asked this stranger if he had seen any Bigfoots in his trip. We laughed and at that exact moment, while I was looking him in the eye, over his shoulder I saw movement on the ridge.

Oh my Goodness, I am telling you I saw a Bigfoot, approximately 10-12 feet tall, 500 yards away as if it was a man 100 feet away. We all turned (unknown hunter, me ,my son, my nephew) toward the creature that was taking steps of 15 feet or more up hill and moving fast. We were shocked. The hunters mouth dropped open, as he was shocked that this was happening right as we were speaking of it.

I was Shocked, but then inside, I sort of had this feeling that we were meant to see him. I had experiences in the past, being that the Walla Walla Bigfoot lives in my back yard, at the base of the Walla Walla Watershed, but I had never seen him until that moment.

Lately, I have been hearing a strange scream coming from the top of the canyon, and when I hear it, (around12:midnight-2:am) I get a chill and goose bumps. The animals throughout the neighborhood bark furiously, as do the horses react by running furiously up and down the fields, and my own dog started acting scared. She is not afraid of anything, but she runs into her house when this occurs. I have heard this 5 times in the last two weeks, with the most powerful screams being heard last night. I am so totally amped, and have been getting back into my research heavily since I began having these experiences again. I heard these screams a few times last year.

Wounder if this Bigfoot is part of the Blue Mountin mafia breeding stock?? :dunno:

I felt like a one legged cat trying to bury a terd on a frozen pond!

Offline colockumelk

• Frontiersman
« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2011, 01:19:56 PM »
You know with these guys C-Money there is a strong possibility that what you are describing is part of their breeding stock.  I'm not going to lie to you C-Money you have a good reason to be scared.  These Bigfoot members have military training due to the Blue Mountain Mafia led by Pathfinder. 

halflife.  Its funny you mention the "retiring" I'd call it more of a dissapearance though of the local biologist.  About two or three months ago I called him and interviewed him about the bigfoot population explosion.   He sounded very nervous to be talking about this subject.  He did mention one thing.  He said that the WDFW did not plant these bigfoot but had been "brought in by a different group."  It was soon thereafter that he "retired"  I tried to contact him since that phone conversation and havn't been able to ever since.  In fact no one has heard from him.   :dunno:

JIMKD8  if your group is so innocent why hasn't Pathfinder been on here to clear his name.  If he was "innocent" then he'd easily be able to do so.  You know what I think?  I think that he knows he's been caught red handed and has fled. 
"We Sleep Safe In Our Beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those that would do us harm."
Author: George Orwell

Offline Heredoggydoggy

• Old Salt
  • Team I'M TOO OLD FOR THIS $H!T !
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2011, 01:20:59 PM »
I knew it!!  I knew it!  Those *censored*s!  Sonsabitches are everywhere!!  Damn!

:tinfoil:
If it was easy, everybody would be doing it.

When Bernie Madoff did it, it's called a "Ponzi Scheme"
When Government does it, it's called "Social Security"

Offline gaddy

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2011, 01:22:54 PM »
AN EYE WITNESS. who could refute this testimony that they do indeed exist. be afraid stay safe & stay away

Offline colockumelk

• Frontiersman
« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2011, 01:27:58 PM »
I knew it!!  I knew it!  Those *censored*s!  Sonsabitches are everywhere!!  Damn!

:tinfoil:

Oh the plot only thickens.  With all these reports of bigfoot and missing hunters you think that the WDFW would do something to curb these predators from killing off hunters and all the elk.  But no they have been silent.  In fact there's not a season or anything for them.  Also for those of you that have been to the local meetings, have any of you heard ANYTHING about the bigfoot problem in the Blues from their council? No they are hoping this just goes away on its own.  IMHO the WDFW is just as guilty because they have known about this for some time yet has done nothing. 
"We Sleep Safe In Our Beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those that would do us harm."
Author: George Orwell

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Springer Fishing Opportunity 3/29 & 3/30 by Blacklab
[Today at 12:48:56 PM]

Long Beach Clamming Tides by dilleytech
[Today at 12:39:19 PM]

Let’s see your best Washington buck by abhold87
[Today at 12:03:27 PM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by bearpaw
[Today at 11:45:41 AM]

Walked a cougar down by Rainier10