collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: nice set  (Read 16687 times)

Offline shedcrazy

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Longhunter
Re: nice set
« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2011, 07:06:42 AM »
Poor guy, you spent all that money on deer food for nothing :'(

Offline predatorpro

• WA State Trappers Association
  • Sourdough
« Reply #46 on: March 29, 2011, 07:29:53 AM »
only a couple hundred bucks no big deal right i was just feeding him so  someone else would have the oppurtunity to get some nice sheds :) cuz im just a nice guy like that, lol oh well thats life right

Offline Shed Stud

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Longhunter
« Reply #47 on: March 29, 2011, 08:04:30 AM »
There is no reason to accuse someone of trespassing just because they found the antlers of a buck that was in your yard. I find a ton of antlers from bucks that feed and water on private land but move up 1000 to 2000 feet daily, where they are fair game. If your going to accuse someone of trespassing this is not the place to do it, and you better have some solid proof. :twocents:

Offline MtnMuley

• Site Sponsor
  • Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Old Salt
« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2011, 10:24:01 AM »
Gotta love the drama that shed pics create on the internet. 8)

Offline predatorpro

• Sourdough
« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2011, 12:17:43 PM »
hed have to travel about 2 miles to get to public land but i guess i could be wrong and ill be man enough to admit it if i am, im not pissed off or anything it just sucks lol what can you do tho right

Offline predatorpro

• Sourdough
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2011, 01:19:52 PM »
well i guess congrats on finding those sheds even as much as id like to be mad about it lol hope no hard feelings i apoligize for accusing u of trespassing one way or the other

Offline shedcrazy

• Longhunter
« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2011, 03:32:43 PM »
 :brew:

Offline boonerboy

• Longhunter
« Reply #52 on: March 29, 2011, 05:27:04 PM »
hed have to travel about 2 miles to get to public land but i guess i could be wrong and ill be man enough to admit it if i am, im not pissed off or anything it just sucks lol what can you do tho right

TWO MILES!?!? Are you kidding me? Man, you need to get a map! I also watched this buck ALL winter and knew his daily routine, what deer he was hanging with, when (to the day) of when each of them dropped and I know exactly where the property lines are. Yes, he spent alot of time on private ground but by no means was he ALWAYS on private. Thanks for feeding MY deer all winter though and thanks for the trailcam pic.  ;)

Offline 10heiau

• Hunter
« Reply #53 on: March 29, 2011, 05:41:25 PM »

TWO MILES!?!? Are you kidding me? Man, you need to get a map! I also watched this buck ALL winter and knew his daily routine, what deer he was hanging with, when (to the day) of when each of them dropped and I know exactly where the property lines are. Yes, he spent alot of time on private ground but by no means was he ALWAYS on private. Thanks for feeding MY deer all winter though and thanks for the trailcam pic.  ;)

Looks like your apology was overlooked predatorpro.

Offline Hilltop123

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Sourdough
« Reply #54 on: March 29, 2011, 05:53:19 PM »
I love this!!!!!   "MY DEER".  I gonna start cracking some of MY bulls!!!!!! OH Ya the rest of you stay off MY ROAD!!!! Oh ya stop breathing MY air, your just wasting it!!!!

Offline Lowedog

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #55 on: March 29, 2011, 06:05:51 PM »
OH Ya the rest of you stay off MY ROAD!!!! Oh ya stop breathing MY air, your just wasting it!!!!

Quote of the day!!!  I love it.   :chuckle:
"Ethical behavior is doing the right thing when no one else is watching- even when doing the wrong thing is legal."
— Aldo Leopold

Offline uplandhunter870

• Sourdough
« Reply #56 on: March 29, 2011, 06:34:48 PM »
very nice set, i think i may have watched the same deer over the first half of the winter, again congrats
« Last Edit: March 29, 2011, 07:51:22 PM by uplandhunter870 »

Offline fishnate

• Hunter
  • It is what it is!
« Reply #57 on: March 29, 2011, 07:43:20 PM »

LOL  :chuckle:

Offline alanger

• Yar ankle biter
  • Sourdough
  • Team super bait
« Reply #58 on: March 30, 2011, 04:38:42 PM »

TWO MILES!?!? Are you kidding me? Man, you need to get a map! I also watched this buck ALL winter and knew his daily routine, what deer he was hanging with, when (to the day) of when each of them dropped and I know exactly where the property lines are. Yes, he spent alot of time on private ground but by no means was he ALWAYS on private. Thanks for feeding MY deer all winter though and thanks for the trailcam pic.  ;)

I like how you say its YOUR deer, hahahahahahah, thats an incorrect statement, if its your deer im sure you have documents saying it, and realistically the only way its your deer is if you harvest it, good luck saying that its YOUR deer ahaha
~Ankle biter out~

Team super bait!     Gamakatsu     ~Ugly Stick~
Abu Garcia  'Bone Collector'   -Bowtech-  <Berkley fishing>
Cannon~DigiTroll     FLW Outdoors     ~Cabela's~

Offline elkaholic

• Longhunter
  • Brokenleg elk
« Reply #59 on: March 30, 2011, 05:26:51 PM »
Predatorpro, u apologized on open forum.... I am sure may of us accept that. I do... A great buck! lets just hope he doenst get hit by a car or poacher and you guys will be chasing him again!

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal