collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: colockum elk!  (Read 28171 times)

Offline CamoDup

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Longhunter
  • Aint here for a long time. Here for a good time
Re: colockum elk!
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2011, 08:24:43 PM »
I don't know what they would do if you stopped and tried to shed those  :dunno:

my buddy works out there and said its "strictly forbidden" to take any sheds off the hanford site.  it you get caught its jail time!

Offline Bluemoon

• Business Sponsor
  • Longhunter
    • Tuxedo Kennels/ Tuxedo's Outdoor Adventures
    • Tuxedo Kennels
« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2011, 08:39:39 PM »
The shed I found was up by the towers off of 241.   They wander off the Hanford site.  I have ridden my horses right to within 50 yards of some of the biggest bulls I have ever seen up there.

Offline KimberRich

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #32 on: March 02, 2011, 03:49:29 PM »
Makes me want to transfer to Colockum or wherever these may be..   :rolleyes:

Offline whiteeyes

• Hunter
« Reply #33 on: March 02, 2011, 04:08:22 PM »
thanks! i know my colockum elk haha long history in my family of colockum hunting in 24 and have been going up there since i was 5 havn't missed a year. my dad has been hunting it for 40+ years and his father for atleast 60 years until he passed away. sadly if those huge bulls were in the colockum wildlife area they would already be dead from indians! good thing they hoofed it to the hanford and escaped the indian deathtrap of the colockum. *censored*s!

We shall call you mister knowledge. Or lips a smackin or may be just mouth piece.

Offline GreggHunts2hard4u

• Hunter
« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2011, 04:19:01 PM »
yeah funny leave it to u to be a d bag. i was just stating the obvious good one tho on ur attepmt to fool everyone but me. id say ur the one with the lips a smackin away posting pics of elk saying theyre in the colockum when theyre clearly not. dont be mad because i called u out on ur half a$$ed attepmt to fool everyone

Offline gaddy

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2011, 04:39:25 PM »
WOW!! sounds like a CCC responce to me. or someone clearly pissed off about people finding out about the bountifull elk population in the clockum & trying to divert attention to other places to save his honey hole.

Online Woodchuck

• GO TEAM!!!
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • Explorer
  • HuntWA Woodblock
« Reply #36 on: March 02, 2011, 04:44:09 PM »
 :iamwithstupid: BINGO
Antlered rabbit tastes like chicken

Inuendo, wasn't he an Italian proctoligist?

• Hunter
« Reply #37 on: March 02, 2011, 04:54:51 PM »
not at all gaddy. just pisses me off that people post pics of huge bulls and say there in the colockum when they're not. it didn't take me long to figure out that the pics were not taken in the colockum wildlife area especially since they've been posted on this site before http://hunting-washington.com/smf/index.php/topic,61424.0.html   i don't have a honey hole in the colockum i am just thinking about the big picture of the herd. the herd population is way low and bull to cow ratio is under 7 bulls to 100 cows. there is a "bountiful" amount of elk in the colockum but what the colockum elk herd doesn't need is this fake publicity of elk that aren't there. plus honestly you couldn't get that close to most elk in the colockum and them hang there long enough to snap pictures like that of huge bulls they have year round hunting pressure even on their wintering range

Offline Pathfinder101

• The Chosen YAR
  • Explorer
  • Semper Primus
« Reply #38 on: March 02, 2011, 05:01:28 PM »
not at all gaddy. just pisses me off that people post pics of huge bulls and say there in the colockum when they're not. it didn't take me long to figure out that the pics were not taken in the colockum wildlife area especially since they've been posted on this site before http://hunting-washington.com/smf/index.php/topic,61424.0.html   i don't have a honey hole in the colockum i am just thinking about the big picture of the herd. the herd population is way low and bull to cow ratio is under 7 bulls to 100 cows. there is a "bountiful" amount of elk in the colockum but what the colockum elk herd doesn't need is this fake publicity of elk that aren't there. plus honestly you couldn't get that close to most elk in the colockum and them hang there long enough to snap pictures like that of huge bulls they have year round hunting pressure even on their wintering range

Gregg, you do know this is a joke, right...? :dunno:
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.  That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Online Woodchuck

• GO TEAM!!!
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+12)
  • Explorer
  • HuntWA Woodblock
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2011, 05:03:44 PM »
 :yeah: Even the guy with Colockumelk as his screen name knows it's a joke ;)
Antlered rabbit tastes like chicken

Inuendo, wasn't he an Italian proctoligist?

Offline Pathfinder101

• The Chosen YAR
  • Explorer
  • Semper Primus
« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2011, 05:05:11 PM »
 :chuckle: :chuckle:
Gregg may not have been privvy to the other threads on this subject...
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.  That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

• Hunter
« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2011, 05:07:24 PM »
i knew it was a joke until i got called mr knowledge lips smackin and mouth piece.  sorry guys

Offline runamuk

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Explorer
« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2011, 11:55:50 AM »
i knew it was a joke until i got called mr knowledge lips smackin and mouth piece.  sorry guys
but it wasnt the poster of the pics who said that it was someone else who was very obviously a little offended at what you said....think that is pot stirring  :stirthepot: I find ignoring those posts and carrying on with the fun way better....

cant wait to live right by all those colockum elk...just gonna have to disguise myself so the black helicopters dont abduct me...darn apaches out there ruining all my fun  :( I do not want to like swamps  :yike: :bdid:

Offline Pathfinder101

• The Chosen YAR
  • Explorer
  • Semper Primus
« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2011, 06:22:41 PM »
but it wasnt the poster of the pics who said that it was someone else who was very obviously a little offended at what you said....think that is pot stirring  :stirthepot: I find ignoring those posts and carrying on with the fun way better....

cant wait to live right by all those colockum elk...just gonna have to disguise myself so the black helicopters dont abduct me...darn apaches out there ruining all my fun  :( I do not want to like swamps  :yike: :bdid:

By the way Run... did you notice what KIND of helicopter Colockumelk keeps referring to...?  THe Apache...?  And where is the SECOND Best elk hunting in the United States...(aside from the Colockum)?  The Chiracilla APACHE Indian Reservation in New Mexico...?  COINCIDENCE!!!???

There's some tinfoil for your hat... :tinfoil: :yike: :chuckle:

Offline 400out

• Radio Active YAR
  • Washington For Wildlife
  • Old Salt
  • HA HA! VERY FUNNY!
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2011, 06:36:27 PM »
 :rolleyes: :chuckle:
Granted the ability to cause a A nuclear explosion that produces a rapid release of energy from a higher power resulting in the sudden and catastrophic demise of a thread.

Confucius say:
A crowded elevator smells different to a midget!
Man that go to bed with itchy butt wake up with stinky fingers!
Man who fight with wife all day get no piece at night.

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Springer 2024 Columbia River by Blacklab
[Today at 02:35:54 PM]

Springer Fishing Opportunity 3/29 & 3/30 by Blacklab
[Today at 12:48:56 PM]

Long Beach Clamming Tides by dilleytech
[Today at 12:39:19 PM]

Let’s see your best Washington buck by abhold87
[Today at 12:03:27 PM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by bearpaw
[Today at 11:45:41 AM]