collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: 2011 Spring black bear hunting special  (Read 4135 times)

Offline AMBUSH OUTFITTERS BC

• Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Tracker
    • Ambush Outfitters
    • Ambush Outfitters
2011 Spring black bear hunting special
« on: March 21, 2011, 12:58:41 PM »
Hi ,Hunting Washington .com hunters. We at Ambush Outfitters are putting on a spring black bear special . this is not a draw area. it is an open season . We have not done a spring bear hunt in four years so it will be extremely over populated with bears. 6 days ,1 day in and 1 day out. 1,800 each or for groups of 6 or more 1,700. these special dates will be May 15 to the 20Th and May 22 to the 27Th .second bear or more hunting days can be added on too. Thanks Shane                                                                          web site www.ambushoutfitters.com  email shane@ambushoutfitters.com or PM me
It's all about HUNTING:  http://ambushoutfitters.com/
Welcome to Ambush Outfitters in Prince George B.C.
Ambush Outfitters has been guiding hunters around the Prince George area for over 20 years. Central B.C, Canada has the highest moose and bear populations in all of British Columbia allowing for excellent hunting and fishing opportunities in the spring and fall for moose and bear.

Offline h20hunter

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Legend
Re: 2011 Spring black bear hunting special
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2011, 01:50:15 PM »
Sounds like a pretty good deal. What kind of size you getting up there for spring bears?

Offline Kent Hunter

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Longhunter
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2011, 11:20:13 PM »
I can tell you from personal experience with Shane and Ambush Outfitters that his Spring bear hunting is GREAT!!! The first year we went up there and hunted Spring bear there were 8 people in camp and everyone except one person had purchased 2 tags (thats 15 tags for the whole camp). We killed 15 bears in four days!! The two bears that I shot were almost identical. They each squared just over 7 foot!! About 25% were color phase. If they haven't hunted bears in the last four years then me and the wife are going up FOR SURE!! It should be a bear killing strazagamma!!

• Business Sponsor
  • Tracker
    • Ambush Outfitters
    • Ambush Outfitters
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2011, 01:37:59 PM »
Well, our 2011 Spring Bear hunt went well .Camp was a Little flooded, well maybe a lot .BC got a lot of water this year. Matt Alwine and Dave Miller from TROPHY STATE OF MIND  stop in on there BC spring bear tour. They brought A lot of nice hunting tools from there sponsors that we all got try out. Matt got A real nice bear with his bow the stock was incredibly aw-some. And Dave the next day got a nice one with the long range gun. I can't say to much until the show air's but we had a great hunt. Here are 2 photos of them.     We at AMBUSH OUTFITTERS are looking forward to working with them again this fall for Moose and bear.any one wishing to book in at the same time as them give me a call or email       www.ambushoutfitters.com 

Ambush Outfitters has been guiding hunters around the Prince George area for over 20 years. Central B.C, Canada has the highest moose and bear populations in all of British Columbia allowing for excellent hunting and fishing opportunities in the spring and fall for moose and bear.

• Business Sponsor
  • Tracker
    • Ambush Outfitters
    • Ambush Outfitters
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2011, 01:39:28 PM »
And dave

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal