collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: ...  (Read 13787 times)

Offline TeacherMan

• Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Frontiersman
What App did you get for your i phone??? I have one and I was looking. Not sure what to search?

thanks
If you shoot the first one you will never get that true trophy.

Offline TeacherMan

• Business Sponsor
  • Frontiersman
What App did you get for your i phone??? I have one and I was looking. Not sure what to search?

thanks

I googled it, had it text to me, bought it for $1.99. I have to say the coolest app I have on my phone! Thanks!!!!!!!!  :tup:

Its very clear, strong sound. I just need to find some good speakers now.

Offline Buckslaya

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Hunter

I was waiting for the punchline, but it never came?? :dunno:
Expect nothing from anyone, except for the unexpected...

Offline jackmaster

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Old Salt
congrats sir, thanks for lookn out for the animals that cant defend themselves, thats the last thing these animals need is some mexi pup turnin his dog loose so he dont have to take care of it and pow are animals that we pursue pay the ultimate price.......  I FOR ONE CONGRADULATE YOU, AND YES KILL'EM ALL, KEEP UP THE FIRE FELLA.. :hello:
my grandpa always said "if it aint broke dont fix it"

Offline boneaddict

• Site Sponsor
  • Administrator
  • Legend
Sounds like self defense to me.  FIRE AWAY!

Offline jager

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Sourdough

TUMTUM, Wash. – Wednesday KREM 2 News learned about a second brutal attack on farm animals in the town of Tumtum.
4 out of the last five days farm animals in Tumtum have been killed.  Sheriff’s deputies say they have set up extra patrols to catch them, but even so people in the area are taking matters into their own hands.  They say they’re on the lookout for a gang of vicious dogs attacking and killing animals.
“I think it’s going to keep escalating and keep going until they’re caught,” said Mariann a neighbor in the area.
Tuesday night there was an attack at a farm on Scott’s Valley Road.  That’s where a valuable pygmy goat was killed along with the goat’s two babies.  That attack happened about a mile from the first attack KREM 2 News reported Tuesday night. Dozens of rabbits, sheep and chickens were savagely killed there.
“It was pretty intense, it seems like they’re going between houses,” said a neighbor.
The dogs started killing Saturday April 2nd and Sunday April 3rd, since then they have come back twice.  In all 11 sheep, 25 goats, several chickens and geese have been killed or gone missing for a value of approximately $3,500 dollars.

Check the video -http://www.krem.com/news/local/Vicious-dogs-attack-and-kill-more-Tum-Tum-farm-animals-119378154.html

Offline grundy53

• Global Moderator
  • Explorer
  • Learn something new everyday.
    • facebook
Shoot them all!
Molôn Labé
Can you skin Grizz?

The opinions expressed in my posts do not represent those of the forum.

Offline Special T

• Truth the new Hate Speech.
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Legend
  • Make it Rain!
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
I don't like the idea of shooting dogs. It pains me a great deal, mainly because MY dog is my best friend... I would rather we kick the $hit out of the owners for not being responcible. I feel sorry for WaCoyoteHunter for loosing his dog... I used to think it was bad to confine your dog too much. I know now that it MY duty as dog owner to do so... My last Chessy chaised a neighbors horse when i let him run  and wan't paying attention. Thankfully the man gave me a kindly warning so I didn't have to figure it out the hard way... I would never admit to stacking dogs up like you did, but realize that there is too much red tape to bring judgment to those who should be held responcible. Many people in E Wa let thier dogs run, or have the mind set that if they get shot runover etc the dog was too stupid to figure it out... I've got too much time and $$$ invested in my mutt to have that same mindset.  :twocents:
In archery we have something like the way of the superior man. When the archer misses the center of the target, he turns round and seeks for the cause of his failure in himself. 

Confucius

Offline jackmaster

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Old Salt
it isnt guys like you special t or guys that care for there dogs period. its people that dont want there dogs and turn there back on them so they have to fend for themselves, which leads to us having to take matters into our own hands i know i dont want to shoot a dog there is no thrill in that hunt, but i care for are farm animals and deer and elk than i do a dog that has reverted back to the wild  :twocents:
my grandpa always said "if it aint broke dont fix it"

Offline grundy53

• Global Moderator
  • Explorer
  • Learn something new everyday.
    • facebook
it isnt guys like you special t or guys that care for there dogs period. its people that dont want there dogs and turn there back on them so they have to fend for themselves, which leads to us having to take matters into our own hands i know i dont want to shoot a dog there is no thrill in that hunt, but i care for are farm animals and deer and elk than i do a dog that has reverted back to the wild  :twocents:
:yeah:
Molôn Labé
Can you skin Grizz?

The opinions expressed in my posts do not represent those of the forum.

Offline Bofire

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Old Salt
  • Harley YAR YAR YAR!
 :)Best reason I have heard to use an AR!! I think talking about may have been a bit unwise :dunno:
Carl
When the chips are down..... the buffalo is empty!!

I do not shop at Amazon

Offline TeacherMan

• Business Sponsor
  • Frontiersman
I need a link to the speakers.  :drool: I just got some moose calls for my phone to. The types of calls are endless!

Offline spookgus

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Scout
Be wary and use discretion if your going to pull the trigger on domestic breeds on private property no matter what they are doing, unless you fear for your life or the life of other humans.
Teach your child to hold his tongue,
He will learn fast enough to speak

Offline h2ofowlr

• CHOKED UP TIGHT
  • Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Old Salt
The west side of the state would probably arrest you for doing so, so I wouldn't post to much more info about it.  They arrested a guy a few years back for hitting a opossum.  Just take care of your business and go on with it.  Those that post it on a public forum chance getting in trouble.   :twocents:

Still stumped on how you hit that 500 yard shot and didn't get all those close yotes.   :dunno:   ;)
Cut em!
It's not the shells!  It's the shooter!

Offline Special T

• Truth the new Hate Speech.
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Legend
  • Make it Rain!
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
    • Silver Arrow Bowmen
I just wish we could kick the owners of dogs like that in the Nutz! Not the dogs fault but they pay the price... Doesn't mean it what you did is wrong, IMO  >:(
In archery we have something like the way of the superior man. When the archer misses the center of the target, he turns round and seeks for the cause of his failure in himself. 

Confucius

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Springer Fishing Opportunity 3/29 & 3/30 by xXLojackXx
[Today at 10:13:39 AM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by Machias
[Today at 09:19:44 AM]

SB 5444 signed by Inslee on 03/26 Takes Effect on 06/06/24 by hughjorgan
[Today at 09:03:26 AM]

Walked a cougar down by 2MANY
[Today at 08:56:26 AM]

Springer 2024 Columbia River by WSU