collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Kenetrek Boots  (Read 15173 times)

Offline Dman

• Dmanmastertracker
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Sourdough
Kenetrek Boots
« on: June 25, 2007, 04:45:12 PM »
  Just saw these in Montana, they look real good, anyone try them?

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Legend
  • Groups: jackelope
Re: Kenetrek Boots
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2007, 05:11:51 PM »
the price those boots go for, they better be good. they sure look like nice heavy duty boots. i've never heard any talk of them though. maybe because of the price... :o

:fire.:

" In today's instant gratification society, more and more pressure revolves around success and the measurement of one's prowess as a hunter by inches on a score chart or field photos produced on social media. Don't fall into the trap. Hunting is-and always will be- about the hunt, the adventure, the views, and time spent with close friends and family. " Ryan Hatfield

My posts, opinions and statements do not represent those of this forum

Offline bobcat

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Legend
    • robert68
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2007, 05:43:53 PM »
I've heard they're supposed to be good boots. The last time I looked at their website, it didn't seem to me that the prices were that high. I've seen a lot of Kenetreks posted on ebay at really good prices. I think I read somewhere that the owner of Kenetrek boots used to work for Schnees before he started his own company.

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Legend
  • Groups: jackelope
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2007, 08:12:22 AM »
seemed to me they ran 250-350 or thereabouts for the mountain and hunting boots...thats a  lot of $$ for a pair of boots. thats where the other real good boots are priced at. didn't look at ebay though.
:fire.:

" In today's instant gratification society, more and more pressure revolves around success and the measurement of one's prowess as a hunter by inches on a score chart or field photos produced on social media. Don't fall into the trap. Hunting is-and always will be- about the hunt, the adventure, the views, and time spent with close friends and family. " Ryan Hatfield

My posts, opinions and statements do not represent those of this forum

Offline Craig

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2007, 10:17:58 PM »
I bought a pair of the 10" Grizzly Kenetrek boots at the sportsmans show last year. I have not used them a whole lot yet but i did use them in montana in May. It was pretty warm out ( 70 ) and my feet got a little warm but not to bad. They should be good in cooler weather. They fit great and my feel never got sore or any blisters. I got a extra pair on liners to switch out liners once in a while. I got the sportsmans show special and paid $195 plus they gave me a pair of gators free.

I will need to wait tell hunting season to get a better feel for the boots. So far I can't complain.

Offline Dman

• Dmanmastertracker
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2007, 01:43:29 PM »
 Thanks, I'll have to check out the Sportsman's show.

Offline bobcat

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+14)
  • Legend
    • robert68
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2007, 02:10:05 PM »
Have you looked in their sale room?

http://www.kenetrek.com/products.asp?dept=11

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal