collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: "The Hot Call For Herd Bulls"  (Read 13285 times)

Offline Deep Forks

• YAR Prospect
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Longhunter
Re: "The Hot Call For Herd Bulls"
« Reply #45 on: August 07, 2011, 04:33:38 AM »
Hoochie Mama

:yeah:

Yep I don't understand what the big deal is.  All you have to do is grab a Hoochie Mamma and start squeezing that thing as hard and as fast as you can.  If your really good you can do two at once. Preferably do this from inside the cab of your truck on the road.  The Acoustics of your standard truck cab amplify the realism of the sound of a cow elk in heat.  Herd bulls find this sound irresistable.  BAMM!!!!! Your welcome now i've revealed my secrets.  :chuckle:
You've gotta be bored, real bored Colockumelk :chuckle:   :chuckle:   :chuckle:   :chuckle:   :chuckle: 

Offline JPhelps

• I EAT ELK!!!
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #46 on: August 16, 2011, 06:21:09 PM »
Whewwwwww!  Finally getting caught up on orders. :rockin:  For all of you wanting to get a call before the Sept 6th opener place your order before the end of the week, after that I can't make any guarantees.

Once again I thank the site for the overwhelming support.

For ordering information check out:
http://hunting-washington.com/smf/index.php/topic,79972.0.html

Offline colockumelk

• Frontiersman
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2011, 07:46:26 AM »
Hoochie Mama

:yeah:

Yep I don't understand what the big deal is.  All you have to do is grab a Hoochie Mamma and start squeezing that thing as hard and as fast as you can.  If your really good you can do two at once. Preferably do this from inside the cab of your truck on the road.  The Acoustics of your standard truck cab amplify the realism of the sound of a cow elk in heat.  Herd bulls find this sound irresistable.  BAMM!!!!! Your welcome now i've revealed my secrets.  :chuckle:
You've gotta be bored, real bored Colockumelk :chuckle:   :chuckle:   :chuckle:   :chuckle:   :chuckle:

Done with flight school. I went from 16 hour days to two weeks of only one hour work day.  You have no clue how bored i am.

On a serious note Jason I love your calls.  I will take your calls over a hoochie mamma all day long.
"We Sleep Safe In Our Beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those that would do us harm."
Author: George Orwell

Offline Dchuber1

• Pilgrim
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2011, 08:15:11 AM »
I love the call I got from you Jason. Hopefully it'll bring in a big bull this season. You're going to have to get Sondi in on making these so you can keep up with your orders! It's great to see a "regular guy" who loves the outdoor's and hunting get some recognition. It's a pleasure knowing you. Hopefully we can get out in the woods together this year!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2011, 02:54:36 PM by Dchuber1 »

Offline firedog

• Scout
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2011, 06:15:21 PM »
Looking forward to mine showing up, will put it to good use in a few weeks.

As far as a Hoochie Mama goes, I don't and won't use one. Watched a bull turn and start pushing his cows out of the area last year when my partner started using one in the thought he was helping me as I worked in on a 5x5. That bull wanted nothing to do with that call. That and I prefer reeds or open reed calls for the variety of sounds tht can be made.
IAFF Local 43

Offline JPhelps

• I EAT ELK!!!
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2011, 09:44:25 PM »
Thanks Guys!  Been working on calls all night.  You guys do know you are supposed to give me a little break so I can shoot my bow and do some scouting right?  :tup:

Derrick, I didn't know you were on here.  I hope you get a big bull this season as well.  First of all you need to get that achilles healed up.  I know after talking with you about elk hunting that you are in a great spot to kill a big bull. 

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal