collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Meat Cutters In Washington & Other States  (Read 135094 times)

Offline BullMagnet76

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Sourdough
Re: Meat Cutters In Washington
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2012, 08:31:58 AM »
MATT"S CUSTOM MEAT
705 North Maple Hill Rd.
Kelso 360-414-1073

They have great Peperoni in all different flavors and great summer sausage. And you get your own meat back.

Just on a side note if you are wanting to do sausages or peperoni and you are in SW Washington stay away from Bolars in Castle Rock.  The meat that you put in is not what you are getting back, it gets thrown into a mixed batch then is returned to you.  If you just want standard cutting and wrapping they are fine, very nice people. I do alot of the summer sausage I found out Bolars did not give you your own meat back so I switched to Matt's Custom Meat
« Last Edit: March 31, 2012, 11:34:54 AM by BOWHUNTER2476 »

Offline Chase 1

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Scout
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2012, 09:22:27 AM »
T-n-T Wild Game
1151 SW Camano Drive
Camano Island, WA 98282
360-387-2683

I could go on and on about John and Mary Tuss but if your in that neck of the woods, go see for yourself. Just don't plan on dropping off your meet and coming back three weeks later, plan on three days or so (except smoked n cured)! They have the best speciality meats you will ever taste. Get a variety pack and find your favorite, the Landjagers are incredible! If you can't find time to do your own, T-n-T is worth the drive.

Offline Ryan308

• Tracker
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2012, 11:32:09 AM »
Mike Lind is the best I have found yet for game/beef/pork. I have been going there for the last 8 years and its perfect everytime. He is located Maple Valley/Kent easthill area. I wish I had something ready for pick up right now!

Linds Custom Meats
253-631-3172

Offline ghosthunter

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+19)
  • Old Salt
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2012, 12:06:47 PM »
T-n-T Wild Game
1151 SW Camano Drive
Camano Island, WA 98282
360-387-2683

I could go on and on about John and Mary Tuss but if your in that neck of the woods, go see for yourself. Just don't plan on dropping off your meet and coming back three weeks later, plan on three days or so (except smoked n cured)! They have the best speciality meats you will ever taste. Get a variety pack and find your favorite, the Landjagers are incredible! If you can't find time to do your own, T-n-T is worth the drive.

:yeah: :)

I took my 400 lb elk there this year . First time my brother in law uses them. They were excellent. hands down. For West Side.

On east side we take all elk to ;NILE VALLEY GAME PROCESSING- 509-653-1647 OR CELL 509-952-4188 OR CELL 509 961-0576

They are good and done 3 elk for us. But beware you will get some ribbing if you shoot a calf they carry on about it still being a baby and so on. I heard them do it to a guy who brought one in. Larry doesnt like spoiled meat either. If you drag it throught the mud or take days to get it to him save the trip I have seen him turn them away at the truck. Soon as your meat hits the ground give him a call they have lots of good info.

My group prides themselves on bringing in clean cool well care for game to any butcher. Larry & Barbara will compliment you on if you do.
GHOST CAMP "We Came To Hunt"
Proud Parent of A United States Marine

We are all traveling from Birth to the Packing House. ( Broken Trail)

“I f he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.” ― Theodore Roosevelt

Offline NRA4LIFE

• Site Sponsor
  • Past Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Old Salt
  • Groups: NRA
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2012, 12:14:57 PM »
Don't use Lind's.  They ripped me off when I took some trimmings in for pepperoni.  The pepperoni sucked too.
Look man, some times you just gotta roll the dice

Offline Svtrc51

• Tracker
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2012, 10:12:09 PM »
+1 for Matt's meats!

We process our deer/elk but my family has taken 2 cows and a hog to them so far.
Great people. Great service.

Offline jdlara

• Pilgrim
« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2012, 10:21:06 PM »
Cullens Custom Meats Sunnyside, Wa 509 837 0079 very helpful and friendly pretty affordable also my family has used them for quite some time

Offline 101521

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Hunter
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2012, 11:26:00 PM »
+1 for Lind's Meats.  Been in business a long time and to each is own, but I love the place and have had nothing but great service and quality. 
Mike Lind is the best I have found yet for game/beef/pork. I have been going there for the last 8 years and its perfect everytime. He is located Maple Valley/Kent easthill area. I wish I had something ready for pick up right now!

Linds Custom Meats
253-631-3172

Offline 101521

• Hunter
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2012, 11:28:27 PM »
Please explain...I can't believe that this is the case and if you didn't like the pep why didn't you say something? Or say something about your trims? Not saying you're making stuff up but I'd be shocked to hear this...I'd like to hear more

Don't use Lind's.  They ripped me off when I took some trimmings in for pepperoni.  The pepperoni sucked too.

Offline bearpaw

• Family, Friends, Outdoors
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+10)
  • Legend
  • "Rather Be Cougar Huntin"
    • http://www.facebook.com/DaleDenney
    • Bearpaw Outfitters
  • Groups: NRA, SCI, F4WM, NWTF, IOGA, MOGA, CCOC, BBB, RMEF, WSTA, WSB
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2012, 11:33:25 PM »
+1 for Lind's Meats.  Been in business a long time and to each is own, but I love the place and have had nothing but great service and quality. 

Linds Custom Meats
253-631-3172

:yeah: I know Mike Lind and the meats I have eaten that he made were very good.
Americans are systematically advocating, legislating, and voting away each others rights. Support all user groups & quit losing opportunity!

http://bearpawoutfitters.com Guided Hunts, Unguided, & Drop Camps in Idaho, Montana, Utah, and Wash. Hunts with tags available (no draw needed) for spring bear, fall bear, bison, cougar, elk, mule deer, turkey, whitetail, & wolf! http://trophymaps.com DIY Hunting Maps are also offered

Offline saylean

• Team Slayer Packmule
  • Old Salt
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2012, 02:17:46 PM »
T-n-T Wild Game
1151 SW Camano Drive
Camano Island, WA 98282
360-387-2683

:yeah: :)

I took my 400 lb elk there this year . First time my brother in law uses them. They were excellent. hands down. For West Side.

On east side we take all elk to ;NILE VALLEY GAME PROCESSING- 509-653-1647 OR CELL 509-952-4188 OR CELL 509 961-0576

They are good and done 3 elk for us. But beware you will get some ribbing if you shoot a calf they carry on about it still being a baby and so on. I heard them do it to a guy who brought one in. Larry doesnt like spoiled meat either. If you drag it throught the mud or take days to get it to him save the trip I have seen him turn them away at the truck. Soon as your meat hits the ground give him a call they have lots of good info.

My group prides themselves on bringing in clean cool well care for game to any butcher. Larry & Barbara will compliment you on if you do.

Im on board with TNT as well. I take any of meat that is getting processed there. They have done several bears and a few elk/deer for me. Excellent work. Plus, he's fun to BS with.

Offline cedarriver

• Cedar River Taxidermy
  • Business Sponsor
  • Longhunter
    • Cedar River Taxidermy
    • Cedar River Taxidermy
« Reply #41 on: April 06, 2012, 02:47:07 PM »

Linds Custom Meats
253-631-3172

:yeah: I know Mike Lind and the meats I have eaten that he made were very good.
:yeah:
We give your trophy that final compliment!

Offline buckfvr

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #42 on: April 06, 2012, 03:22:58 PM »

Ya take in trimmings, you get trimmings back..... :bdid:

Offline Mtn.Ghost

• NWTripper
  • Sourdough
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2012, 03:11:58 AM »
T-n-T Wild Game
1151 SW Camano Drive
Camano Island, WA 98282
360-387-2683

:yeah: There are those that can cut meat and then the ones that could really use lessons from John and Mary at T-n-T Wild Game. My family has used them for years, Game, Cattle, Pigs and will never look back. The customer service and products are top notch impeccable and their facility is more sterile than an operating room!!! Try all the specialty product you will be very pleased. John is a retired butcher of many years and he kept doing it for a hobby and his client base has grown tremendously by word of mouth, they don't advertise publicly but people in the know, know. If you want the best straight and honest best quality and personal service contact them. With John and Mary its personal your not just another guy with another carcase. :EAT:               
"Grizzlybunny"

Offline ORCA_SIX

• RLTW!
  • Scout
  • Bring out your dead!
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2012, 07:06:25 AM »
T-n-T Wild Game
1151 SW Camano Drive
Camano Island, WA 98282
360-387-2683

:yeah: There are those that can cut meat and then the ones that could really use lessons from John and Mary at T-n-T Wild Game. My family has used them for years, Game, Cattle, Pigs and will never look back. The customer service and products are top notch impeccable and their facility is more sterile than an operating room!!! Try all the specialty product you will be very pleased. John is a retired butcher of many years and he kept doing it for a hobby and his client base has grown tremendously by word of mouth, they don't advertise publicly but people in the know, know. If you want the best straight and honest best quality and personal service contact them. With John and Mary its personal your not just another guy with another carcase. :EAT:               

Sounds like I am going to have to check out TnT.

I have been using Del Fox Meats for 5 years now and have enjoyed the product given back. I have taken Deer there, Antelope, Wild Pigs, etc. and it always taste great. I have also bought beef there. They are part of a grass fed beef co-op that comes out of the Pullman area and also a pig co-op that comes off of Lopez Island.

Del Fox Meats
7229 300th ST N.W.
Stanwood, WA  98292

360-629-3723
Hours:
M-TH 9am-5:30pm
Fri & Sat 9am-6pm
Sunday & Holidays Closed
http://www.delfoxmeats.com/
“If a man’s life is not long enough, a dog’s is even shorter and anything you can do to make that fuller is worthwhile"

"Be worthy of your game"

George Bird Evans

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Let’s see your best Washington buck by high_hunter
[Yesterday at 10:31:08 PM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by actionshooter
[Yesterday at 09:43:51 PM]

Walked a cougar down by MADMAX
[Yesterday at 08:31:53 PM]

Which 12” boat trailer tires? by timberhunter
[Yesterday at 08:22:18 PM]