collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: WA Mossback 404 bull  (Read 25711 times)

Offline DBHAWTHORNE

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Frontiersman
  • Groups: Washington For Wildlife
Re: WA Mossback 404 bull
« Reply #105 on: December 03, 2011, 08:12:27 PM »
hang me but i have no respect for this bull because of the fact that mossback was involved.. they can stay in utard as far as im concerned. if it was a tag drawn in the normal draw and the hunter hunted it diy or with a local guide i would be stoked for him but he must have  :dunno:figured the locals must not be good enough

Why would any of that make you not respect the bull? The bull just grew antlers that are far beyond exceptional and had nothing to do with the tag or guiding process. Even if the bull was poached I would have a lot of respect for an animal that is that exceptional.  :dunno:
The views expressed here are solely those of the author in his private capacity and do not in any way represent the views of  the Department of Defense or any other entity of the US Government. The Department of Defense does not approve, endorse or authorize this posting.

Offline bone head

• Hunter
  • live to hunt
« Reply #106 on: December 03, 2011, 08:41:22 PM »
hang me but i have no respect for this bull because of the fact that mossback was involved.. they can stay in utard as far as im concerned. if it was a tag drawn in the normal draw and the hunter hunted it diy or with a local guide i would be stoked for him but he must have  :dunno:figured the locals must not be good enough
know the facts before your a?? over loads your mouth. there were locals involved

Offline DBHAWTHORNE

• Frontiersman
  • Groups: Washington For Wildlife
« Reply #107 on: December 03, 2011, 08:54:21 PM »
Bone that is a bruiser of a whitetail in your avatar. What's the story?
The views expressed here are solely those of the author in his private capacity and do not in any way represent the views of  the Department of Defense or any other entity of the US Government. The Department of Defense does not approve, endorse or authorize this posting.

Offline ridgefire

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Sourdough
« Reply #108 on: December 03, 2011, 09:11:30 PM »
my bad :dunno: just figured if the locals were somewhat involved i would have seen a little more of mtcook instead of mossback

Offline big wood

• Longhunter
  • hit em on the high note
  • Groups: wsta,nra,mba
« Reply #109 on: December 03, 2011, 09:19:16 PM »
sweeeeeet

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal