collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: gov buck  (Read 35603 times)

Offline WAmuleyHunter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Longhunter
Re: gov buck
« Reply #120 on: February 01, 2012, 05:05:25 PM »
hmmmm this could have opened a whole new can of worms.

Offline buckman202

• Hunter
« Reply #121 on: February 01, 2012, 05:34:25 PM »
ru roh  :bash:, awesome deer regardless

Offline huntnphool

• Chance favors the prepared mind!
  • Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Legend
« Reply #122 on: February 01, 2012, 05:49:10 PM »
 Still waiting to discuss the details of our bet.
The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first!

Offline jeepguy

• Scout
« Reply #123 on: February 01, 2012, 05:58:44 PM »
LOL???  someone's gotta clean the gene pool  the guy pays abunch of cash buys a tag hunts for 4 months  oh  wait  he waited by his phone  a private property owner say's we got him tied up here at the end of the driveway  so he drives his cadillac escalade up the drive and shot him  loaded  him up in the trunk and went home  LOL ????? BFF???? SOL  ??? I have seen three bigger than that out of about  25  years where i hunt and some that where not that big and sometimes i even saw  nothing i guess i was in the wrong driveway  hunting private property sometimes is like fishing at the fish hatcherey it is a nice deer  but that was not hunting GOD BLESS AMERICA

Offline bullchaser

• Scout
« Reply #124 on: February 01, 2012, 06:03:01 PM »
I should not have said anything.... i was trying to give him props guess their is to many kick ass huge buck killing hunters on here to appreciate  this.

Offline grundy53

• Global Moderator
  • Explorer
  • Learn something new everyday.
    • facebook
« Reply #125 on: February 01, 2012, 06:04:43 PM »
I should not have said anything.... i was trying to give him props guess their is to many kick ass huge buck killing hunters on here to appreciate  this.

I appreciated it. That was a very nice gesture. No let the actions of a few stop you from posting. If you do you let them win....
Molôn Labé
Can you skin Grizz?

The opinions expressed in my posts do not represent those of the forum.

Offline huntnphool

• Chance favors the prepared mind!
  • Trade Count: (+15)
  • Legend
« Reply #126 on: February 01, 2012, 07:02:08 PM »
LOL???  someone's gotta clean the gene pool  the guy pays abunch of cash buys a tag hunts for 4 months  oh  wait  he waited by his phone  a private property owner say's we got him tied up here at the end of the driveway  so he drives his cadillac escalade up the drive and shot him  loaded  him up in the trunk and went home  LOL ????? BFF???? SOL  ??? I have seen three bigger than that out of about  25  years where i hunt and some that where not that big and sometimes i even saw  nothing i guess i was in the wrong driveway  hunting private property sometimes is like fishing at the fish hatcherey it is a nice deer  but that was not hunting GOD BLESS AMERICA

The things that come to those who wait, may be the things left by those who got there first!

Offline UBA

• Longhunter
« Reply #127 on: February 01, 2012, 07:31:01 PM »
Its funny how some jeep drivers talk alot but wont put their money where their mouth is. Take huntnphools bet. Great buck and a very nice gesture towards the kid.

Offline HardCorpsHuntr

• Longhunter
  • Semper Fi
« Reply #128 on: February 01, 2012, 07:35:43 PM »

Your facts are WRONG!  Your mouth is BIG!  I wish you would just shut your mouth and move alone with your toxic, inaccurate, self embellishing postings!
"Fast is fine. Accuracy is final. You need to learn to shoot slow, real fast." -Wyatt Earp

Offline UBA

• Longhunter
« Reply #129 on: February 01, 2012, 08:00:44 PM »
 :yeah:

Offline DBLDWN

• Tracker
  • Groups: IBEW LOCAL 77
« Reply #130 on: February 02, 2012, 07:50:46 AM »
Your a funny guy! Those are some nice bucks you posted on "gnarly 2", for talking a big game of 190 to 200 inch deer, its kind of ironic you havnt killed one over 160 in 25 years. Congrats

Offline DBLDWN

• Tracker
  • Groups: IBEW LOCAL 77
« Reply #131 on: February 02, 2012, 07:52:42 AM »
Well put grant!

Your facts are WRONG!  Your mouth is BIG!  I wish you would just shut your mouth and move alone with your toxic, inaccurate, self embellishing postings!

Offline Arteman

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Sourdough
  • General of the Mongolian Bigfoot Militia
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001803366476
« Reply #132 on: February 02, 2012, 08:10:58 AM »
Gee that was sure nice of them todo that   :tup: think i will start leaving my number at all the private property owners  and i wait and see who calls with the biggest  for me heck i bet i can drive truck right to him and load him whole  thats the ultimate hunting experince  ya i still bet i'll get a bigger one then that  with'in two years on  PUBLIC LAND with no phone calls or roads  i have seen a heck of alot nicer bucks than that before .
Really who cares about the buck your going to get, or bucks you have seen that are bigger, there is always going to be a bigger buck out there.  The guy killed a nice buck man.
When you see the third, thin the herd.
Right now I'm somewhere picking up sheds.

Offline MtnMuley

• Site Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Old Salt
« Reply #133 on: February 02, 2012, 08:13:03 AM »
I should not have said anything....

What you should have said was something that was truthful.  Your story if full of untrue bullsh*t.  There are a few on here that know the truth, and the untrue bullsh*t that gets posted like this only hinders their ever wanting to post anything up again.  Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm sick of pukes posting lies.

Offline Pathfinder101

• The Chosen YAR
  • Explorer
  • Semper Primus
« Reply #134 on: February 02, 2012, 09:02:10 AM »
I should not have said anything....

What you should have said was something that was truthful.  Your story if full of untrue bullsh*t.  There are a few on here that know the truth, and the untrue bullsh*t that gets posted like this only hinders their ever wanting to post anything up again.  Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but I'm sick of pukes posting lies.

So, now I am confused...
Was the buck shot on private property?
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.  That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Let’s see your best Washington buck by high_hunter
[Yesterday at 10:31:08 PM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by actionshooter
[Yesterday at 09:43:51 PM]

Walked a cougar down by MADMAX
[Yesterday at 08:31:53 PM]

Which 12” boat trailer tires? by timberhunter
[Yesterday at 08:22:18 PM]

Lowest power 22 round? by JakeLand
[Yesterday at 08:06:13 PM]