collapse
A lightweight orange vest that complements your technical hunting apparel! For all your AR 500 steel target needs and competitive shooting events!

Author Topic: Bigfoot  (Read 896874 times)

Offline gaddy

• Off-Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Sourdough
Re: Bigfoot
« Reply #7300 on: January 09, 2014, 01:36:49 PM »
 :tup: >:( >:( :tup:

Offline Curly

• Explorer
« Reply #7301 on: January 09, 2014, 01:50:13 PM »
 8)  >:(
May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

><((((º>` ><((((º>. ><((((º>.¸><((((º>

Offline PlateauNDN

• Y.A.R. Medicine Man
  • Off-Topics
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Old Salt
  • R.I.P. Colockumelk 20130423. Semper Fi!
« Reply #7302 on: January 09, 2014, 01:51:42 PM »
 :kneel: 
If you can read thank a teacher, If you can read in English thank a Marine! 
Not as Lean, Just as Mean, Still a Marine!
He who shed blood with me shall forever be my brother!

"Around this camp, there's only one Chief; the rest are Indians!"

"Give me 15 more minutes, I was dreaming of Beavers!"

Offline Woodchuck

• GO TEAM!!!
  • Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Old Salt
  • HuntWA Woodblock
« Reply #7303 on: January 09, 2014, 01:52:33 PM »
 :yeah:  >:(
Antlered rabbit tastes like chicken

Inuendo, wasn't he an Italian proctoligist?

Disclaimer: This my SWAG. Not even an opinion. This is not my version of a 14th hand version of a fairy tale. It is also not the opinion of the Hunt Wa. site, it's owner, or any of the moderators or admins, not even me. Scouts honor. :salute:

Offline deltaops

• Off-Topics
  • Longhunter
  • “Heads” I win, “Tails” you lose!
« Reply #7304 on: January 09, 2014, 01:56:21 PM »
All hail Princess Sky Marshall Runamuk!

>:(
"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." Abraham Lincoln

Online deerhunter_98520

• Site Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Old Salt
  • Chief Executive Head Anarchist of YKWTSASFFRO
« Reply #7305 on: January 09, 2014, 04:13:47 PM »
Why is there not any yasktyxnso members on this show?? So disappointed in all of you  >:(
http://m.spike.com/show-about.rbml?id=bigfoot-bounty
Official hunt-wa bigfoot field researcher!

Offline deltaops

• Off-Topics
  • Longhunter
  • “Heads” I win, “Tails” you lose!
« Reply #7306 on: January 09, 2014, 04:24:51 PM »
Why is there not any yasktyxnso members on this show?? So disappointed in all of you  >:(

Ha, I am not on the staff, but I did watch it last night. I am not sure how they missed that Yeti in the thermal but I seen him plain as day. Also seen him behind the female in one of the clips for a brief second, then when the camera was back on her again, no sign.  :dunno:

I was thinking that they never seen what they wanted cause they were talking to loud. The Yeti family heard them and stayed in hiding. Even though I did see a couple glimpses on TV that they missed, but I am trained at spotting the Yeti/Bigfoot in its environment. The Government will not hire me cause they do not want the truth to be set free.

I had some good documentation with video and photos of Bigfoot from WA State, the Government came in and consfiscated everything I owned that had to d owith electronics or photos. They eventually sent back my family photos and other ones, but kept all the bigfoot ones or anything related to bigfoot. I am guessing that is why I never got back one of the photos fof my Step Mom. Maybe she looked to simular.  :dunno: Hard drives, thumb drives, SD Cards, were all replaced with new ones. They did however transfer all the data that didn't pertain to bigfoot over on the new ones for me.

Years of investigative work, years of hitting the woods in my high tech decked out ghillie suit. That thing was bad too. Proximity sensors with thermo scoping on 4 sides with a hand held camera so I could be completly covered and still see from all four angles. The suit was made of classified material that I could turn on and would be invisable during the day or night for when I needed to get up and excercise. Man I loved that suit. I miss it. I will never see it again. Only hting I have left of Bigfoot is my memory. Least the Government can't take that away just yet.

this is why I am not on it even though I am not a member
"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." Abraham Lincoln

Offline runamuk

• Off-Topics
  • Explorer
  • All Mine
« Reply #7307 on: January 09, 2014, 04:30:44 PM »
we were not invited in fact they hid it until it was too late for us to even try they could not compete with the likes of us..... >:( >:( >:(

and thanks for the promotion I will be in the dungeon playing with my new toys training on drone flying equipment....dungeon is getting close to needing an addition  >:( >:( >:(
benchleg
Bunnies rule goats drool.

Offline Boss .300 winmag

• Best Biggie Blogger
  • Washington For Wildlife
  • Old Salt
  • Keep Calm And Duc On
« Reply #7308 on: January 09, 2014, 04:32:30 PM »
thats why we bought all those drones, you can control them from the dungeon.  :tup:

Yeah, I think our Inventory of Drones seals the deal. 

All right everyone:

Attention!

The President of the YKWTSASFFRO has reposed special trust and confidence in the valor, fidelity and professional excellence of the folowing member:

Princess Runamuk

You are hereby promoted to the rank of Princess Sky Marshall, effective 09 January, 2014 in The Year of our BigFoot.

All Hail Princess Sky Marshall Runamuk. :salute: :tinfoil:

OK, good job everyone. 

Now, back to work.

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: >:(
"Just because I like granola, and I have stretched my arms around a few trees, doesn't mean I'm a tree hugger!
Member of Yakstrakgutp (or whatever we are)
I love the BFRO more than Dan-o!!!!!
deerhunter_98520 is our leader.

Keep Calm And Duc On!

Offline Boss .300 winmag

• Best Biggie Blogger
  • Old Salt
  • Keep Calm And Duc On
« Reply #7309 on: January 09, 2014, 04:35:06 PM »
we were not invited in fact they hid it until it was too late for us to even try they could not compete with the likes of us..... >:( >:( >:(

and thanks for the promotion I will be in the dungeon playing with my new toys training on drone flying equipment....dungeon is getting close to needing an addition  >:( >:( >:(

Your signature title needs changed!  :chuckle:

Hurry up before your charged with dereliction of duty.    :yike:  >:( >:(
"Just because I like granola, and I have stretched my arms around a few trees, doesn't mean I'm a tree hugger!
Member of Yakstrakgutp (or whatever we are)
I love the BFRO more than Dan-o!!!!!
deerhunter_98520 is our leader.

Keep Calm And Duc On!

Offline PlateauNDN

• Y.A.R. Medicine Man
  • Off-Topics
  • Old Salt
« Reply #7310 on: January 09, 2014, 05:03:40 PM »

:yeah:

Your signature title needs changed!  :chuckle:

Hurry up before your charged with dereliction of duty.    :yike:  >:( >:(

:yeah:  princess sky marshal...this is no time for slacking... >:(

Ha, I am not on the staff, but I did watch it last night. I am not sure how they missed that Yeti in the thermal but I seen him plain as day. Also seen him behind the female in one of the clips for a brief second, then when the camera was back on her again, no sign.  :dunno:

I was thinking that they never seen what they wanted cause they were talking to loud. The Yeti family heard them and stayed in hiding. Even though I did see a couple glimpses on TV that they missed, but I am trained at spotting the Yeti/Bigfoot in its environment. The Government will not hire me cause they do not want the truth to be set free.

I had some good documentation with video and photos of Bigfoot from WA State, the Government came in and consfiscated everything I owned that had to d owith electronics or photos. They eventually sent back my family photos and other ones, but kept all the bigfoot ones or anything related to bigfoot. I am guessing that is why I never got back one of the photos fof my Step Mom. Maybe she looked to simular.  :dunno: Hard drives, thumb drives, SD Cards, were all replaced with new ones. They did however transfer all the data that didn't pertain to bigfoot over on the new ones for me.

Years of investigative work, years of hitting the woods in my high tech decked out ghillie suit. That thing was bad too. Proximity sensors with thermo scoping on 4 sides with a hand held camera so I could be completly covered and still see from all four angles. The suit was made of classified material that I could turn on and would be invisable during the day or night for when I needed to get up and excercise. Man I loved that suit. I miss it. I will never see it again. Only hting I have left of Bigfoot is my memory. Least the Government can't take that away just yet.

this is why I am not on it even though I am not a member

Cmon recruit you want to be a member then you'd better drop the excuses cuz skeptics make excuses. >:(  and there's a certain somebody just waiting to test out her new torturing devices. >:(

Online deerhunter_98520

• Site Sponsor
  • Old Salt
  • Chief Executive Head Anarchist of YKWTSASFFRO
« Reply #7311 on: January 09, 2014, 05:41:47 PM »
I'm not scared I'm leaving it...she's to busy to notice anyways  >:(
Official hunt-wa bigfoot field researcher!

Offline Dan-o

• Site Sponsor
  • Old Salt
« Reply #7312 on: January 09, 2014, 06:30:55 PM »
thats why we bought all those drones, you can control them from the dungeon.  :tup:

Yeah, I think our Inventory of Drones seals the deal. 

All right everyone:

Attention!

The President of the YKWTSASFFRO has reposed special trust and confidence in the valor, fidelity and professional excellence of the folowing member:

Princess Runamuk

You are hereby promoted to the rank of Princess Sky Marshall, effective 09 January, 2014 in The Year of our BigFoot.

All Hail Princess Sky Marshall Runamuk. :salute: :tinfoil:

OK, good job everyone. 

Now, back to work.

Hang on while I grab my camera to immortalize the promotion ceremony.

I'm so excited I could   >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
Member:   Yakstrakgutp (or whatever we are)
I love the BFRO!!!
I wonder how many people will touch their nose to their screen trying to read this...

Offline HUNTINCOUPLE

• Lost Somewhere on the Praire of Klickitat Co. Chasing The Elusive BENCHLEG DEERS.
  • Off-Topics
  • Old Salt
« Reply #7313 on: January 09, 2014, 06:52:58 PM »
Hold the ceremony!!!! Have some in tell that just hit the news stand! While browsing through the latest "The REEL News" came across article by the publishing editor about a HEARD of Bigfoots near Granite Falls!!!! Here is what he wrote:
Slap some bacon on a biscut and lets go, were burrnin daylight!

Most peoples health is a decision not a condition?

Kill your television!  ICEMAN SAID TO!

Offline PlateauNDN

• Y.A.R. Medicine Man
  • Off-Topics
  • Old Salt
« Reply #7314 on: January 09, 2014, 09:28:31 PM »
Heard :chuckle:

Offline runamuk

• Off-Topics
  • Explorer
  • All Mine
« Reply #7315 on: January 09, 2014, 09:48:10 PM »

I was at work....scrubbing toilets and mopping floors....YOU sir need to report to the beiber cell...post haste >:( >:( >:( >:(
benchleg

Offline Dan-o

• Site Sponsor
  • Old Salt
« Reply #7316 on: January 09, 2014, 09:53:48 PM »

I was at work....scrubbing toilets and mopping floors....YOU sir need to report to the beiber cell...post haste >:( >:( >:( >:(

Whoa.....  time to chill out a bit there.

Don't know how to tell you this, but the abbreviation for your new rank would be PSM Runamuk, not PMS Runamuk.

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

I love the BFRO!!!
I wonder how many people will touch their nose to their screen trying to read this...

Offline PlateauNDN

• Y.A.R. Medicine Man
  • Off-Topics
  • Old Salt
« Reply #7317 on: January 09, 2014, 10:04:49 PM »
Hahahaha I mean... >:(  thems fighting words right therr... >:(

Offline Huntbear

• I am a BAD Kitteh
  • Old Salt
  • Y.A.R. Jester aka Smart Ass
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1236486665
« Reply #7318 on: January 09, 2014, 10:10:57 PM »

Don't know how to tell you this, but the abbreviation for your new rank would be PSM Runamuk, not PMS Runamuk.

OH OH OH OH OH..... I'm TELLING!!!!!   You are in SO MUCH TROUBLE!!!!   :P :P :P  I mean...  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
By my honorable conduct as a hunter let me give a good example and teach new hunters principles of honor, so that each new generation can show respect for their god, other hunters and the animals, and enjoy the dignity of the hunt.

Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'.

Offline runamuk

• Off-Topics
  • Explorer
  • All Mine
« Reply #7319 on: January 09, 2014, 10:16:34 PM »
all of yall's need to spend some time in the Bieber room.... where is the order...this outfit really needs one leader with a really long whip....

PSM...I like it and its more like me which is kinda a dyslexic pms sufferer....my moods swing all sorts of backward and sideways..... >:( >:( >:(
benchleg

Offline Dan-o

• Site Sponsor
  • Old Salt
« Reply #7320 on: January 09, 2014, 10:30:43 PM »
all of yall's need to spend some time in the Bieber room.... where is the order...this outfit really needs one leader with a really long whip....

PSM...I like it and its more like me which is kinda a dyslexic pms sufferer....my moods swing all sorts of backward and sideways..... >:( >:( >:(

I'm not even going to bring up pit pouches........      >:(
I love the BFRO!!!

Offline Dan-o

• Site Sponsor
  • Old Salt
« Reply #7321 on: January 09, 2014, 10:34:11 PM »

OH OH OH OH OH..... I'm TELLING!!!!!   You are in SO MUCH TROUBLE!!!!   :P :P :P  I mean...  >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

I commend you in your attempt at following the YAKASHRIFHRATCH (or whatever we are) code of conduct, but remember:    First you should have gone out to see if there were any chipmunks loitering near 6,000 boulders that had landed uphill.    If you don't document that, then there's no reason to even bother not following the super clear and easy to follow tracks that you would have normally followed but you were feeling a little tired.....

>:( >:( >:( :bash: >:( >:( >:( >:(
I love the BFRO!!!

Offline Huntbear

• I am a BAD Kitteh
  • Old Salt
  • Y.A.R. Jester aka Smart Ass
    • http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1236486665
« Reply #7322 on: January 09, 2014, 10:36:39 PM »

I commend you in your attempt at following the YAKASHRIFHRATCH (or whatever we are) code of conduct, but remember:    First you should have gone out to see if there were any chipmunks loitering near 6,000 boulders that had landed uphill.    If you don't document that, then there's no reason to even bother not following the super clear and easy to follow tracks that you would have normally followed but you were feeling a little tired.....

>:( >:( >:( :bash: >:( >:( >:( >:(

As personal photog to the recently promoted Princess Sky Marshall... I have documented many such things and even posted many on this thread back when you were still losing your first 100 cameras.. Just because I do not post, does not mean I am inactive or being skeptical...  >:( >:( >:( >:(
By my honorable conduct as a hunter let me give a good example and teach new hunters principles of honor, so that each new generation can show respect for their god, other hunters and the animals, and enjoy the dignity of the hunt.

Calling an illegal alien an 'undocumented immigrant' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist'.

Offline Dan-o

• Site Sponsor
  • Old Salt
« Reply #7323 on: January 09, 2014, 11:23:27 PM »
"...back when you were still losing your first 100 cameras.."

LOL.......    :chuckle: :tup: :P :IBCOOL: :hello: :yike: :yeah: ;)

But mostly    >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( ;) >:( >:(

I love the BFRO!!!

Offline mossback91

• Off-Topics
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #7324 on: January 10, 2014, 12:41:47 AM »

Bigfoot hunting tip #234 the foot loves to drink toilet water!

See any sign in there?

* Recent Topics

Kansas City by Todd_ID
[Today at 06:24:39 PM]

My Brothers Bull - Elk season 2016 by coachcw
[Today at 06:24:08 PM]

What will you do with your $1/2 billion? by LDennis24
[Today at 06:23:11 PM]

Guess the animal(s)...win a prize (BlackRiver Taxidermy) by -Trap_addicT-
[Today at 06:18:30 PM]

FS: Montana Canvas wall tent and cylinder stove by Buckhunter28
[Today at 06:16:40 PM]

Knight bighorn help!! by Sabotloader
[Today at 06:08:08 PM]

Descendants of the first settlers reveal the truth about returning wolves to Yel by bearpaw
[Today at 05:52:07 PM]

Safe clean out sale 4 rifles for sale (updated 2 rifles left) *price drop* by elkslayer069
[Today at 05:46:45 PM]

SELL: Shotgun reloading stuff: Mec Grabber by wastickslinger
[Today at 05:46:26 PM]

Best fawn pictures from this year by Huntersofwashington
[Today at 05:33:25 PM]

DPMS Prarie Panther AR-15 by Tracker0721
[Today at 05:13:01 PM]

Misc archery stuff for Sale by arrowflinger
[Today at 05:12:18 PM]

To build a coyote trap by jasnt
[Today at 05:10:41 PM]

feral pigs WA. by Oh Mah