collapse
GET THE MOST OUT OF YOUR GPS MAP See our Super Grade Outdoor Equipment!

Author Topic: Bigfoot  (Read 468314 times)

Offline PlateauNDN

• Y.A.R. Medicine Man
  • Off-Topics
  • Old Salt
  • R.I.P. Colockumelk 20130423. Semper Fi!
Re: Bigfoot
« Reply #7300 on: January 08, 2014, 02:58:01 PM »
guided foot hunts with cameras only ? great idea ! think ill start a guide service also. you bring a 30 pack to camp, ill stash it in the tent, pop one for you & maybe sprinkle a little magic mushroom dust in it. cook up a gourmet steak dinner (of course with a mushroom sauce) & ill guarantee a sighting & picts. your photos will be so blurry sharp you wont believe you actually took them. the second day will be for rest due to the fact you worked so hard for proof that the feet exist & you are still in disbelief that you were actually in their presence.

no thanks, i'll have my own vision quests for free but thanks for the offer.  Oh and something about a movie series called "hangover" is really keeping me from going anywhere with a bunch of guys and taking drugs. :dunno: :chuckle:
If you can read thank a teacher, If you can read in English thank a Marine! 
Not as Lean, Just as Mean, Still a Marine!
He who shed blood with me shall forever be my brother!

"Around this camp, there's only one Chief; the rest are Indians!"

"Give me 15 more minutes, I was dreaming of Beavers!"

Offline gaddy

• Off-Topics
  • Longhunter
« Reply #7301 on: January 08, 2014, 03:02:21 PM »
forgot to mention that this will be a low light excursion & after lights out in the early hours of the am you will be serenaded by the sounds of tree knocking, howls & rocks hitting the ground around your tent. the am (when ever you get up )will begin by looking at the backwards tracks leading to nowere & the disbelief that you were able to enjoy the feet in their natural environment.

Offline Curly

• Explorer
« Reply #7302 on: January 08, 2014, 03:16:32 PM »
 >:(
May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

><((((º>` ><((((º>. ><((((º>.¸><((((º>

Offline gaddy

• Off-Topics
  • Longhunter
« Reply #7303 on: January 08, 2014, 03:25:31 PM »
well  >:( >:( back at you. im a tru believer but if someones gona make a buck it might as well be me as ive seen the foot. given the evidence presented in this thred there is no doubt. >:( >:(

Offline mossback91

• Off-Topics
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #7304 on: January 08, 2014, 04:02:56 PM »
Why you gotta be stealing my business plan?!?!? Hope your foot is a different one then mine!

Offline Pathfinder101

• The Chosen YAR
  • Old Salt
  • Semper Primus
« Reply #7305 on: January 09, 2014, 09:02:10 AM »
First, let me say that I am encouraged by the lack of skepticism on this page of the thread so far.  There is some excellent, important work being done here.  The healthy level of discussion concerning the important topic of BF guiding between gaddy and mossback91 is something that a few more members on here could emulate.  I read through both of their posts several times and could not detect the slightest hint of skepticism, which, in this thread is of the utmost importance.
Second, as soon as a couple of unnamed members are cured of their skepticism and released from the dungeon, I imagine our output will increase again as well.

Carry on.

:salute:

Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.  That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Offline runamuk

• YAR princess
  • Off-Topics
  • Explorer
  • HI
    • https://www.facebook.com/rori.budden
« Reply #7306 on: January 09, 2014, 10:07:48 AM »
I need everyone to know that addiction to the dungeon will now be cured using the recently installed Justin Bieber room, its a fully enclosed cell where Justin Biebers noise blasts full volume while images of him are displayed on every surface....I am sorry I realize this is a most heinous addition to the dungeon but some seemed to not be taking trips there seriously  >:( >:( >:(

On that note.....I would be willing to open the dungeon for a small fee to the guides to use in conjunction with their bigfoot excursions, I can even provide either a lesbian to operate the equipment or one of the girls from upstairs the lesbian may cost extra. >:( >:( >:(
princess sky marshal of the YKWTSASFFRO......

"Having a less stinky pile of crap than the other piles of crap means that you still have a pile of crap." Pianoman9701

Offline Pathfinder101

• The Chosen YAR
  • Old Salt
  • Semper Primus
« Reply #7307 on: January 09, 2014, 12:05:07 PM »
I need everyone to know that addiction to the dungeon will now be cured using the recently installed Justin Bieber room, its a fully enclosed cell where Justin Biebers noise blasts full volume while images of him are displayed on every surface....I am sorry I realize this is a most heinous addition to the dungeon but some seemed to not be taking trips there seriously  >:( >:( >:(

On that note.....I would be willing to open the dungeon for a small fee to the guides to use in conjunction with their bigfoot excursions, I can even provide either a lesbian to operate the equipment or one of the girls from upstairs the lesbian may cost extra. >:( >:( >:(

Excellent ideas Princess.  I think you are again due for a promotion.  What rank does the dungeon mistress currently hold?
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.  That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Offline runamuk

• YAR princess
  • Off-Topics
  • Explorer
  • HI
« Reply #7308 on: January 09, 2014, 12:36:31 PM »

Excellent ideas Princess.  I think you are again due for a promotion.  What rank does the dungeon mistress currently hold?

ummm always just been princess...but refuse to be queen so thats out......you all can rank me however you want >:( >:( >:(

"Having a less stinky pile of crap than the other piles of crap means that you still have a pile of crap." Pianoman9701

Offline Woodchuck

• YAR Commodore
  • Board Moderator
  • Old Salt
« Reply #7309 on: January 09, 2014, 12:41:06 PM »
I suggest a promotion to Brigadier Princess.  :twocents:  >:(
BMM, elk blood in, elk blood out

Inuendo, wasn't he an Italian proctoligist?

Offline PlateauNDN

• Y.A.R. Medicine Man
  • Off-Topics
  • Old Salt
« Reply #7310 on: January 09, 2014, 12:48:01 PM »
a promotion is definitely in order but to follow suit with our members and organization being able to respond/attack from various positions:

Land - Walkingmajorclusterf@$

Sea - the Commodore

Air - ???

So it would be befitting her new rank be associated with such so we may be complete in our abilities to attack from any situation?  just my  :twocents:  sky marshall princess :dunno:

Offline Boss .300 winmag

• Closet Dink Shooter
  • Washington For Wildlife
  • Frontiersman
  • Keep Calm And Duc On
« Reply #7311 on: January 09, 2014, 12:51:48 PM »
 :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:
"Just because I like granola, and I have stretched my arms around a few trees, doesn't mean I'm a tree hugger!

Offline runamuk

• YAR princess
  • Off-Topics
  • Explorer
  • HI
« Reply #7312 on: January 09, 2014, 01:06:27 PM »
ummmmm one teensy thing to mention.....while I am not claustrophobic thus a gread dungeon mistress, I am really scared of high heights, and flying requires.... well sedation might work...anesthesia would be better >:( >:( >:(

while I have the staff all loosely assembled like a herd of cats......remember back 50 pages or so it was mentioned that a YKWTSASFFRO bigfoot weekend retreat/hunt might be fun....I say we revisit this ....I already know it will likely be like herding cats and fully expect several pages of unrelated events but......come on people we should do a bigfoot crew get together >:( >:( >:(  I am so serious I might even beg >:( ;) >:(

Offline Boss .300 winmag

• Closet Dink Shooter
  • Frontiersman
  • Keep Calm And Duc On
« Reply #7313 on: January 09, 2014, 01:11:48 PM »
thats why we bought all those drones, you can control them from the dungeon.  :tup:
"Just because I like granola, and I have stretched my arms around a few trees, doesn't mean I'm a tree hugger!

Offline Pathfinder101

• The Chosen YAR
  • Old Salt
  • Semper Primus
« Reply #7314 on: January 09, 2014, 01:27:37 PM »
thats why we bought all those drones, you can control them from the dungeon.  :tup:

Yeah, I think our Inventory of Drones seals the deal. 

All right everyone:

Attention!

The President of the YKWTSASFFRO has reposed special trust and confidence in the valor, fidelity and professional excellence of the folowing member:

Princess Runamuk

You are hereby promoted to the rank of Princess Sky Marshall, effective 09 January, 2014 in The Year of our BigFoot.

All Hail Princess Sky Marshall Runamuk. :salute: :tinfoil:

:kneel:

OK, good job everyone. 

Now, back to work.

Offline gaddy

• Off-Topics
  • Longhunter
« Reply #7315 on: January 09, 2014, 01:36:49 PM »
 :tup: >:( >:( :tup:

Offline Curly

• Explorer
« Reply #7316 on: January 09, 2014, 01:50:13 PM »
 8)  >:(
May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.

><((((º>` ><((((º>. ><((((º>.¸><((((º>

Offline PlateauNDN

• Y.A.R. Medicine Man
  • Off-Topics
  • Old Salt
« Reply #7317 on: January 09, 2014, 01:51:42 PM »

Offline Woodchuck

• YAR Commodore
  • Board Moderator
  • Old Salt
« Reply #7318 on: January 09, 2014, 01:52:33 PM »
 :yeah:  >:(
BMM, elk blood in, elk blood out

Inuendo, wasn't he an Italian proctoligist?

Offline deltaops

• Off-Topics
  • Longhunter
  • “Heads” I win, “Tails” you lose!
« Reply #7319 on: January 09, 2014, 01:56:21 PM »
All hail Princess Sky Marshall Runamuk!

"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." Abraham Lincoln

Offline deerhunter_98520

• Site Sponsor
  • Old Salt
  • Chief Executive Head Anarchist of YKWTSASFFRO
« Reply #7320 on: January 09, 2014, 04:13:47 PM »
Why is there not any yasktyxnso members on this show?? So disappointed in all of you  >:(
http://m.spike.com/show-about.rbml?id=bigfoot-bounty
Official hunt-wa bigfoot field researcher!

Offline deltaops

• Off-Topics
  • Longhunter
  • “Heads” I win, “Tails” you lose!
« Reply #7321 on: January 09, 2014, 04:24:51 PM »
Why is there not any yasktyxnso members on this show?? So disappointed in all of you  >:(

Ha, I am not on the staff, but I did watch it last night. I am not sure how they missed that Yeti in the thermal but I seen him plain as day. Also seen him behind the female in one of the clips for a brief second, then when the camera was back on her again, no sign.  :dunno:

I was thinking that they never seen what they wanted cause they were talking to loud. The Yeti family heard them and stayed in hiding. Even though I did see a couple glimpses on TV that they missed, but I am trained at spotting the Yeti/Bigfoot in its environment. The Government will not hire me cause they do not want the truth to be set free.

I had some good documentation with video and photos of Bigfoot from WA State, the Government came in and consfiscated everything I owned that had to d owith electronics or photos. They eventually sent back my family photos and other ones, but kept all the bigfoot ones or anything related to bigfoot. I am guessing that is why I never got back one of the photos fof my Step Mom. Maybe she looked to simular.  :dunno: Hard drives, thumb drives, SD Cards, were all replaced with new ones. They did however transfer all the data that didn't pertain to bigfoot over on the new ones for me.

Years of investigative work, years of hitting the woods in my high tech decked out ghillie suit. That thing was bad too. Proximity sensors with thermo scoping on 4 sides with a hand held camera so I could be completly covered and still see from all four angles. The suit was made of classified material that I could turn on and would be invisable during the day or night for when I needed to get up and excercise. Man I loved that suit. I miss it. I will never see it again. Only hting I have left of Bigfoot is my memory. Least the Government can't take that away just yet.

this is why I am not on it even though I am not a member
"America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves." Abraham Lincoln

Offline runamuk

• YAR princess
  • Off-Topics
  • Explorer
  • HI
« Reply #7322 on: January 09, 2014, 04:30:44 PM »

we were not invited in fact they hid it until it was too late for us to even try they could not compete with the likes of us..... >:( >:( >:(

and thanks for the promotion I will be in the dungeon playing with my new toys training on drone flying equipment....dungeon is getting close to needing an addition  >:( >:( >:(

Offline Boss .300 winmag

• Closet Dink Shooter
  • Frontiersman
  • Keep Calm And Duc On
« Reply #7323 on: January 09, 2014, 04:32:30 PM »

Yeah, I think our Inventory of Drones seals the deal. 

All right everyone:

Attention!

The President of the YKWTSASFFRO has reposed special trust and confidence in the valor, fidelity and professional excellence of the folowing member:

Princess Runamuk

You are hereby promoted to the rank of Princess Sky Marshall, effective 09 January, 2014 in The Year of our BigFoot.

All Hail Princess Sky Marshall Runamuk. :salute: :tinfoil:

OK, good job everyone. 

Now, back to work.

:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: >:(

Offline Boss .300 winmag

• Closet Dink Shooter
  • Frontiersman
  • Keep Calm And Duc On
« Reply #7324 on: January 09, 2014, 04:35:06 PM »

we were not invited in fact they hid it until it was too late for us to even try they could not compete with the likes of us..... >:( >:( >:(

and thanks for the promotion I will be in the dungeon playing with my new toys training on drone flying equipment....dungeon is getting close to needing an addition  >:( >:( >:(

Your signature title needs changed!  :chuckle:

Hurry up before your charged with dereliction of duty.    :yike:  >:( >:(

Quick Links

* Random Photo New

Rams5

Views: 185
Posted by: MichaelJ
in: Hunting

* Recent Topics

Wash. reports new wolf pack found by Elkaholic daWg
[Today at 12:55:14 PM]

2014 Hunt-WA Trail Cam Photo Contest by jackelope
[Today at 12:54:42 PM]

Nooksack Bull tag by jae
[Today at 12:43:19 PM]

Hand care/ppe by FC
[Today at 12:40:47 PM]

lighted knocks, anyone use them? by Kc_Kracker
[Today at 12:30:00 PM]

"Free" Hunter's Lotto (sponsored by RR Calls) by Igottanewknee
[Today at 12:28:00 PM]

Parker Lake archery! by deer-slayer
[Today at 12:24:22 PM]

Trade. Stoeger Stagecoach Gun. Excellent Condition. Looking for a bow. by Jarhead Chase
[Today at 12:24:22 PM]

Decent Sized Bear? by boneaddict
[Today at 12:15:47 PM]

My Kill Dance! by Billdos Uncle
[Today at 12:11:21 PM]

HOGS by wafisherman
[Today at 12:11:10 PM]

It's never a problem untill it is. by runamuk
[Today at 12:04:37 PM]

calling or attracting does? by Quackwhacker
[Today at 12:01:31 PM]

Margaret Bull by zackmioli