collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: cabelas tulalip Gun library  (Read 16081 times)

Offline wraithen

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sourdough
Re: cabelas tulalip Gun library
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2012, 04:44:41 PM »
They had a rep post on the site not too long ago. They seem to be paying attention which is a good thing.
the head has been lopped of the eagle.our country has become a nation of losers,them that feed on the teet and can do no more than suckle from them that toil. ~ Rasbo

Offline floatinghat

• Longhunter
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2012, 05:04:37 PM »
I used to shop at Cabelas and was a regular customer for years.  There CS policies must have changed, I bought VHF for the boat brought it into Lacey with sales slip.  CS rep said it was beyond beyond return period ( within a couple of weeks).  I explained I only wanted to exchange for the same and not get something different... It was a no go, SOL.  I went to the department and spoke with the associate asked if they had many returned and explained my issue.  He said, buy a new one and put the old one in the box and return it.  but I went internet purchased and now use Cabelas only when I have little choice.

Offline 724wd

• Washington For Wildlife
  • Trade Count: (+2)
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2012, 06:27:51 PM »
A gal helped me and she tried really hard.  She didn't know all the answers but worked to figure out what I needed to know.  A few months from now she'll be better too. 

but the real question is... was she cute?   :drool:

Offline wraithen

• Sourdough
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2012, 08:38:41 PM »
I used to shop at Cabelas and was a regular customer for years.  There CS policies must have changed, I bought VHF for the boat brought it into Lacey with sales slip.  CS rep said it was beyond beyond return period ( within a couple of weeks).  I explained I only wanted to exchange for the same and not get something different... It was a no go, SOL.  I went to the department and spoke with the associate asked if they had many returned and explained my issue.  He said, buy a new one and put the old one in the box and return it.  but I went internet purchased and now use Cabelas only when I have little choice.

Gotta love it when an employee tells you how to rip off the system instead of just taking care of the customer.
the head has been lopped of the eagle.our country has become a nation of losers,them that feed on the teet and can do no more than suckle from them that toil. ~ Rasbo

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Springer 2024 Columbia River by dilleytech
[Today at 08:16:45 AM]

Average by lhrbull
[Today at 07:31:56 AM]

Let’s see your best Washington buck by Pathfinder101
[Today at 07:22:11 AM]

Walked a cougar down by Loup Loup
[Today at 07:16:30 AM]

CVA optima V2 LR tapped hole for front sight by Remdawg
[Today at 07:09:22 AM]