collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: east coast bluefin tuna  (Read 2003 times)

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Legend
  • Groups: jackelope
east coast bluefin tuna
« on: July 26, 2007, 03:01:16 PM »
these are pic's from my buddy nyhunter's recent bluefin trip out of massachusetts.
i'll let him come on and tell the fish stories ;)

:fire.:

" In today's instant gratification society, more and more pressure revolves around success and the measurement of one's prowess as a hunter by inches on a score chart or field photos produced on social media. Don't fall into the trap. Hunting is-and always will be- about the hunt, the adventure, the views, and time spent with close friends and family. " Ryan Hatfield

My posts, opinions and statements do not represent those of this forum

Offline nyhunter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Tracker
Re: east coast bluefin tuna
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2007, 03:56:15 PM »
Hey guys it was a great experience. My first time on the big blue to do some fishing. The tuna in the pic is about 80lbs blue fin and let me tell you they can fight. Took about 1/2 an hour to boat it. Couple of the other guys we went with had an even harder time

Offline Krustypuff

• Pilgrim
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2007, 02:53:13 PM »
Oh man that is about 3000 in japan for that fish, mmmmmm I want me some toro..... Luv me some bluefin it is getting so hard to find in the shushi bars because of the price they want foir it. Had a byuddy who owned Susumos sushi in lynnwood and he was paying almost 65 bucks a pound 4 years ago for it. At one point it hit almost a 100 he said and he had to stop carring it. MMMM ENJOY THAT TASTY FU_ISH YOU LUCKY SOB!!!!!!
savage 110T .300 win mag
rem 700 30-06
rem 700 shrt act. .223

Offline ICEMAN

• Site Sponsor
  • Explorer
  • The opinionated one... Y.A.R. Exec. Staff
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2007, 06:16:40 AM »
No fair!

6" chop, and overcast for part of the day! Not like the Tuna Fishing I remember... :puke:
molṑn labé

A Knuckle Draggin Neanderthal Meat Head

Kill your television....do it now.....

Don't make me hurt you.

“I don't feel we did wrong in taking this great country away from them. There were great numbers of people who needed new land, and the Indians were selfishly trying to keep it for themselves.”  John Wayne

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal