collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: HIGH HUNT TIME!!!!! YEAHAW!!!!  (Read 10607 times)

Offline zackmioli

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sourdough
Re: HIGH HUNT TIME!!!!! YEAHAW!!!!
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2008, 07:19:39 PM »
good luck to all of you and be safe! youre all much more ambitious than i am! haha. one day i will head out on a high hunt!!

Offline PacificNWhunter

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2008, 07:36:57 PM »
Hope you all tag out and get back soon with some pictures!! I'll be headed out to high ground for general..can't wait.

Offline crabcreekhunter

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Longhunter
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2008, 11:01:23 AM »
WOW... I have the fever to head up high like I do every year but stuck out here in Virginia at school and with baseball and all don't have a chance to go this year but wishing everybody good luck and just trying to live the high hunt through my dad who is heading up solo to our honey hole and hopefully get my fill through everybody else's photos and stories!   :'(
"Courage is simply fear that has said its prayers"

Offline MichaelJ

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Frontiersman
    • www.facebook.com/hellscanyonarmory
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2008, 12:30:15 PM »
It's all good man, you'll get plenty of pics for sure!

Michael
PS: check out page 9 of The Bucklucky thread on the elk forum...  :drool:

Michael
Hells Canyon Armory Custom Rifles
https://www.facebook.com/HellsCanyonArmory/
HCARifles@gmail.com

Offline Redmist

• Tracker
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2008, 04:38:23 PM »
Crabcreekhunter....wish you were hiking up with me also.  Keep working hard at your baseball.  All of us on this board have the opportunity to hunt, but very few of us, if any of us have had, and will never have the opportunity to play Division 1.  I've never, nor will ever hit GrandSlams or saw-off batters with 90+ gassers.  That's got to be one hell of a good feeling.  I'll try to knock the "RedMist" out the backside of a big buck for you this week.  You just smack the "RedMist" off those baseballs, and throw "DeadRed".  I've been living a part of my life through you for a long time. Life is good.  Life with hunting and baseball is great. I'll head in Sunday.  Come out only to restock food and head back in until the job is done.  I gonna try to take the mound and close this game with my best pitch.  It's called a "TUSKER", and it ain't no meatball.  Dad

Offline MichaelJ

• Frontiersman
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2008, 08:49:51 PM »
Crabcreekhunter....wish you were hiking up with me also.  Keep working hard at your baseball.  All of us on this board have the opportunity to hunt, but very few of us, if any of us have had, and will never have the opportunity to play Division 1.  I've never, nor will ever hit GrandSlams or saw-off batters with 90+ gassers.  That's got to be one hell of a good feeling.  I'll try to knock the "RedMist" out the backside of a big buck for you this week.  You just smack the "RedMist" off those baseballs, and throw "DeadRed".  I've been living a part of my life through you for a long time. Life is good.  Life with hunting and baseball is great. I'll head in Sunday.  Come out only to restock food and head back in until the job is done.  I gonna try to take the mound and close this game with my best pitch.  It's called a "TUSKER", and it ain't no meatball.  Dad

Zane, you couldn't get no better motivation than that... ooh ah man keep at it...

Michael
HCARifles@gmail.com

Offline crabcreekhunter

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Longhunter
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2008, 09:13:18 PM »
Hey dad.. thanks for the post.. wish you luck up there.. I know where your headed but let me know if your plans change at all so somebody knows where your at.. I know you will put something down as we have every year on opening day.. but make it good so when you kill yourself on the pack out it wont be for something we already have.. hahaa.. that one buck should be back and be real good this year be nice if you could put him down.. well.. I sent you and mom an email tonight hope all is well at home.. hunt safe and have fun these next few days and don't go using any trees as a spear/pole-vault and impailing yourself anymore!  :chuckle:

Offline crabcreekhunter

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Longhunter
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2008, 09:15:39 PM »
Michael, Looked at that bull.. congrats to the hunter.. looks like one heck of an animal!  Good luck and safe hunting up there to you and your brother!

Offline MichaelJ

• Frontiersman
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2008, 02:49:47 AM »
Hell ya Zane I'm curious as to what ur dad drops! I'm expecting pics by the time we leave Redmist! lol you guys have had great luck in the past I'm sure we won't be dissapointed!!!

And Zane, ya it was awesome to be involed in that pack out!   Wasn't there for the hunt but felt like I was!

Michael
HCARifles@gmail.com

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal