collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: NAGR - Scam?  (Read 2623 times)

Offline Jekemi

• JEKEMI2005
  • Washington For Wildlife
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Longhunter
  • Deer beside me
    • jekemi2005
NAGR - Scam?
« on: December 30, 2012, 06:05:52 AM »
If you are like me you have been getting a ton of unsolicited email from the National Association of Gun Rights and Dudley Brown. I began to see a number of emails from those I know and trust suggesting the NAGR is a scam. I don't know the answer to this suggestion but it is good to be cautious. Apparently there are two people in the organization, Dudley Brown and his lawyer. They have raised several hundred thousand dollars but don't seem to actually do much. They don't have a politically active organization like the NRA or SAF, no lobbyists, or team of lawyers that sue on behalf of gun owners or the 2nd amendment. Until this is definitively cleared up I would be careful about sending them any money. 
Warning! Do not elect politicians who don't support the 2nd Amendment as the Constitutional framers intended - There are no Collective Rights in the Bill of Rights. America is about Individual Freedoms, not collectivism!

Offline csaaphill

• Anti Hunters are weird animals.
  • Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Old Salt
  • Hunting is non-negotiable it's what I do!
  • Groups: G.O.A., Rocky Mountain ELk Foundation
Re: NAGR - Scam?
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2012, 12:03:03 AM »
ya i get those too ever since I checked out something on the UN gun treaty. I signed their petition but that's about it.
"When my bow falls, so shall the world. When me heart ceases to pump blood to my body, it will all come crashing down. As a hunter, we are bound by duty, nay, bound by our very soul to this world. When a hunter dies we feel it, we sense it, and the world trembles with sorrow. When I die, so shall the world, from the shock of loosing such a great part of ones soul." Ezekiel, Okeanos Hunter

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal