collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Universal Registration Means Universal Confiscation, Universal Extermination  (Read 1493 times)

Offline 300UltraMagShooter

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Sourdough

Ann Coulter reacts to President Obama's speech on gun control today and the administration's gun agenda on Monday's broadcast of "Hannity."

"Universal background checks means universal registration. Universal registration means universal confiscation, universal extermination. That's how it goes in history, do not fall for universal background checks," Coulter said.

"It’s not just that they’re talking about it, it’s that they must demonize people who are legal gun owners and Obama, oh look at him, he cares about the children. Screw you, you think we don’t care about the children, you’re the one who won’t do anything about the mentally ill," Coulter also said said.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2013/02/04/coulter_universal_registration_means_universal_confiscation_universal_extermination.html

Offline csaaphill

• Anti Hunters are weird animals.
  • Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Old Salt
  • Hunting is non-negotiable it's what I do!
  • Groups: G.O.A., Rocky Mountain ELk Foundation
yep good someone on fox says that. not just prisonplanet.com etc.
"When my bow falls, so shall the world. When me heart ceases to pump blood to my body, it will all come crashing down. As a hunter, we are bound by duty, nay, bound by our very soul to this world. When a hunter dies we feel it, we sense it, and the world trembles with sorrow. When I die, so shall the world, from the shock of loosing such a great part of ones soul." Ezekiel, Okeanos Hunter

Offline madmack76

• Longhunter
this crap is getting crazy.
hey anybody got a towel, i just hit a waterbuffalo

Offline csaaphill

• Old Salt
true, and wont go away anytime soon.
"When my bow falls, so shall the world. When me heart ceases to pump blood to my body, it will all come crashing down. As a hunter, we are bound by duty, nay, bound by our very soul to this world. When a hunter dies we feel it, we sense it, and the world trembles with sorrow. When I die, so shall the world, from the shock of loosing such a great part of ones soul." Ezekiel, Okeanos Hunter

Offline csaaphill

• Old Salt
So what is still out there? I've heard some about just universal background checks. I read that Congress maybe holding off on the AWB and going for a universal background check instead. Meaning they think they can get the votes on that, and fear they will lose out on the AWB.
So I guess the thing is they will put the AWB on the back burner for now?

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Let’s see your best Washington buck by high_hunter
[Yesterday at 10:31:08 PM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by actionshooter
[Yesterday at 09:43:51 PM]

Walked a cougar down by MADMAX
[Yesterday at 08:31:53 PM]

Which 12” boat trailer tires? by timberhunter
[Yesterday at 08:22:18 PM]

Lowest power 22 round? by JakeLand
[Yesterday at 08:06:13 PM]