collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: On behalf of my husband  (Read 28061 times)

Offline colockumelk

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Frontiersman
On behalf of my husband
« on: May 14, 2013, 03:04:42 AM »
I'm sorry if I confused or concerned anyone with using Aaron's profile instead of my own (colockumelkwife) but he is permanently logged in and I didn't have the heart to log him off.  This is his wife.

I can never properly express my absolute indebtedness to everyone on this forum who has shown my husband so much love, support and honor.

When I haven't been able to sleep these last 3 weeks I come on to the forum and read all the wonderful things that have been said and done for him.  It brings me some joy amidst all of the pain to see all of you, whom most neither I nor Aaron will ever get the chance to meet, write such beautiful things about my favorite person.  (That was my nickname for him: Favorite).

I know many of you have expressed regret at not being able to meet him in person.  Those that did not have that opportunity I can tell you, as I knew him best, that he was the most amazing, passionate, loving and forthright man I have ever known.  There will never be another Aaron.

I feel so unworthy of all of your generosity, but I do know that my husband earned every bit of honor and love that has come from all of you wonderful people.  On behalf of Aaron, myself and our children, I just wanted to say a HUGE Thank You.

I wish I knew other words.  I wish I had the eloquence to express my gratitude in a more fitting manner.  Thank you seems so trivial.  We use it when someone holds a door open for us, or when the cashier gives us our change back.  I wish I could bottle a portion of my appreciation to send to each one of you so that you could each feel how much I truly mean it when I say "thank you."

I cherish every prayer and thought that has been sent on my husband's behalf to my children and I and I am happy to say that I may even get the chance to meet a few of you as I will be moving back to Washington soon.  It is where I feel most connected to him. 

To all of Hunt-Wa:

May God bless you as graciously as He has my family and I.

"We Sleep Safe In Our Beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those that would do us harm."
Author: George Orwell

Offline Machias

• Trapper
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Explorer
Re: On behalf of my husband
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2013, 03:25:48 AM »
Breaks my heart for you and the kids.  Big hug from all of us.  Please, if you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to ask us.  And I have to disagree with you, you have plenty of eloquence.  God bless you and those two little ones.   :'(
Fred Moyer

When it's Grim, be the GRIM REAPER!

Offline pendoreilleadventures

• Moose Whisper
  • Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Longhunter
    • https://www.facebook.com/brian.benham.16
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2013, 03:45:54 AM »
No need to thank hunt-wa we are a huge family here and it's the least we can do for Aaron and you're family. God bless you and the little one's.

Sent from my C771 using Tapatalk 2

“Vegetarians are cool. All I eat are vegetarians--except for the occasional mountain lion steak.”
― Ted Nugent

Offline Taco280AI

• Past Sponsor
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #3 on: May 14, 2013, 03:58:14 AM »
With as much as you have to go through, nobody here will take "thank you" lightly or not see it as enough. Thank you for coming here to make a post of any kind. I hope you can find some peace and rest of some kind soon.

Offline Button Nubbs

• "Fish CSI"
  • Washington For Wildlife
  • Frontiersman
« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2013, 03:59:18 AM »
Its the very least we could do.
Team nubby!

Offline rasbo

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Legend
  • In God I trust...Try taking that away from me!
« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2013, 04:07:33 AM »
your so welcome,I cant put into words how I feel for you and your family.I pray you all find peace and God blesses you.Any thing more we could help with please let us know.You will always have a huge support base here

Offline remington300mag

• Site Sponsor
  • Longhunter
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2013, 04:21:57 AM »
 :yeah:

Also, thank you for letting us have so much time with Aaron on here. He impacted a lot of people in such a positive way. Only wish there was more that could be done to ease your pain..... My heart goes goes out to you and your family. As Rasbo said, please don't hesitate reaching out on here if you need anything..... as you can see this is a great group of people more than willing to help.
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers!
"It's not how hard you hit that matters....It's how hard you can get hit and keep coming forward!"

Offline 3nails

• WA State Trappers Association
  • Frontiersman
    • Jeff Hinkle
« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2013, 05:35:27 AM »
 There is always someone on the forum. When you need relief I hope you you log in. There will always be someone here for you.
 The Lord sees and feels your grief and loss. He will bring you great joy again.
Amadeo
https://www.youtube.com/@3nails337

Instagram    3nails_hinkle

Offline boneaddict

• Site Sponsor
  • Administrator
  • Legend
« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2013, 05:44:53 AM »
We are here for you Becky.   My eyes might be a little blurred from tears, but we are here.   You got me all choked up, I cant even type.   The Kikendalls, Selah and Huntwa have open arms for you anytime.   You  my Dear, owe us nothing.  I am going to have to refer back to Machias post.  Hugs and thankyous from all of us.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2013, 05:50:39 AM by boneaddict »

Offline HntnFsh

• Old Salt
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2013, 05:47:59 AM »
It seems to me that just getting on here and writing what you did would be no easy task for you right now. That means a lot to us. As said before. If you ever need anything, please ask. We will do our best to help out in any way we can.

You and your family are in our prayers for Peace,Comfort,and Healing. I pray that God blesses you and your family many times over.

HntnFsh

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Legend
  • Groups: jackelope
« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2013, 05:55:59 AM »
Not much more to be said than what's already been said here. May God bless you and your family. We're always here, just stop in and say hello now and then.  Aaron was a good man.
:fire.:

" In today's instant gratification society, more and more pressure revolves around success and the measurement of one's prowess as a hunter by inches on a score chart or field photos produced on social media. Don't fall into the trap. Hunting is-and always will be- about the hunt, the adventure, the views, and time spent with close friends and family. " Ryan Hatfield

My posts, opinions and statements do not represent those of this forum

Offline Skyvalhunter

• Explorer
« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2013, 05:57:44 AM »
Mrs. Blanchard we are honored to have you amongst us. It is very good to hear that you are able to seek some temporary ease to your pain. It has been our pleasure to share a bit of your well respected husbands wonderful life on this planet. I myself would love to get an update from time to time how you and the children are doing. If there is anything we can do or help out with don't hesitate to ask as there would be a ton of Hunt Wa members more than willing to help out. God Bless you and your family.
The only man who never makes a mistake, is the man who never does anything!!
The further one goes into the wilderness, the greater the attraction of its lonely freedom.

Offline sven

• Hunter
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2013, 06:11:59 AM »
it's all been said in all the post , God bless you and your Family
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing.

Online pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Legend
  • WWC, NRA Life, WFW, NAGR, RMEF, WSB, NMLS #2014743
    • www.facebook.com/johnwallacemortgage
    • Apply for a loan
« Reply #13 on: May 14, 2013, 06:20:41 AM »
It was a pleasure knowing "Colock" and it's a pleasure meeting you. Welcome to our forum. :hello:
"Restricting the rights of law-abiding citizens based on the actions of criminals and madmen will have no positive effect on the future acts of criminals and madmen. It will only serve to reduce individual rights and the very security of our republic." - Pianoman

Offline grundy53

• Global Moderator
  • Explorer
  • Learn something new everyday.
    • facebook
Re: Re: On behalf of my husband
« Reply #14 on: May 14, 2013, 06:24:00 AM »
Not much more to be said than what's already been said here. May God bless you and your family. We're always here, just stop in and say hello now and then.  Aaron was a good man.
:Yeah:

sent from my typewriter

Molôn Labé
Can you skin Grizz?

The opinions expressed in my posts do not represent those of the forum.

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Springer Fishing Opportunity 3/29 & 3/30 by xXLojackXx
[Today at 10:13:39 AM]

Bearpaw Season - Spring 2024 by Machias
[Today at 09:19:44 AM]

SB 5444 signed by Inslee on 03/26 Takes Effect on 06/06/24 by hughjorgan
[Today at 09:03:26 AM]

Walked a cougar down by 2MANY
[Today at 08:56:26 AM]

Springer 2024 Columbia River by WSU
[Today at 08:31:10 AM]