collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: how many arrows?  (Read 9196 times)

Offline robb92

• Political & Covid-19 Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Frontiersman
  • Location: Spokane Wa, Andrews AFB, Maryland and King George, VA
Re: how many arrows?
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2007, 04:06:46 PM »
I carry 5 with hunting tips in my quiver and leave another couple in the truck, a couple of the spares are tipped with field points in case I need them.
"ITS NOT WHAT THE WISE MAN SAYS BUT WHAT THE WISE MAN DOES IN HIS LIFE THAT MATTERS"

Offline Dick Cress

• The Old Bowhunter
  • Tracker
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2007, 08:35:36 PM »
I like to have at least a Dozen field tipps for practice and a minimum of a dozen broadheads and I carry 5 broadheads in my bow quiver. I may replace one broadhead with one Judo point this year.

I hac a camoe tip in rapids 40 miles North of Chapleau, Ontario and lost all but the two arrows in my bowquiver. I vowed to always have from a half dozen to one dozen broadheads in camp. True I only need one but failure to give Murphy his due just never makes sense to me, :P
Mathews SB XT,Toxonic K9-HD sight,No-Peep,Shaffer Mat One Rest,Beman ICS Camo 400, Sonic (7/8")100's,Sims Modular Stabilizer,Balcom Bow Sling

Offline tlbradford

• Frontiersman
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2007, 01:34:02 PM »
I carry 4 broadheads and 2 judo points.  I use a homemade tube quiver because i am still using feather fletching and need to keep them dry.  I haven't looked to see if they have a bow quiver that would do this now, they didn't when I first started bowhunting.
Dreams are forever on the mind, realization in the hands.

* Advertisement

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal