collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: FS fire pit  (Read 202063 times)

Offline erk444

• Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sourdough
Re: FS fire pit
« Reply #240 on: November 25, 2015, 06:20:37 PM »
PM sent :tup: And I live in Bonney Lake too.

Offline summertime blues

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Tracker
« Reply #241 on: November 29, 2015, 09:32:40 AM »
Picked up another 2 pits yesterday and again top notch!

Offline erk444

• Business Sponsor
  • Sourdough
« Reply #242 on: November 29, 2015, 10:01:47 AM »
 :tup:

Offline Wacenturion

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Trade Count: (-1)
  • Old Salt
« Reply #243 on: December 28, 2015, 08:54:45 AM »
Bump back to the top....people need to buy these. :tup:
"About the time you realize that your father was a smart man, you have a teenager telling you just how stupid you are."

Offline erk444

• Business Sponsor
  • Sourdough
« Reply #244 on: December 28, 2015, 10:02:01 AM »
Hey thanks man :tup: :tup:

Offline jackelope

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Legend
  • Groups: jackelope
« Reply #245 on: December 29, 2015, 01:49:02 PM »
I got one from Eric for a gift for a buddy before Christmas....man, I want one for myself now too. They're sooooo cool.
I don't have a pic to post but it was well worth the price and his wife was kind enough to deliver it north.
Great stuff, deal with confidence.
:fire.:

" In today's instant gratification society, more and more pressure revolves around success and the measurement of one's prowess as a hunter by inches on a score chart or field photos produced on social media. Don't fall into the trap. Hunting is-and always will be- about the hunt, the adventure, the views, and time spent with close friends and family. " Ryan Hatfield

My posts, opinions and statements do not represent those of this forum

Offline Wacenturion

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Old Salt
« Reply #246 on: December 29, 2015, 02:52:22 PM »
I got one from Eric for a gift for a buddy before Christmas....man, I want one for myself now too. They're sooooo cool.
I don't have a pic to post but it was well worth the price and his wife was kind enough to deliver it north.
Great stuff, deal with confidence.

Agree....in fact after I bought mine I had a second one designed for a close friend.  Will have it built shortly and deliver to it to him this spring.  These pits are absolutely awesome.  :tup:
"About the time you realize that your father was a smart man, you have a teenager telling you just how stupid you are."

Offline Rainier10

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Explorer
« Reply #247 on: January 04, 2016, 02:30:07 PM »
I had one of these made for our cabin and gave it to my wife for xmas.  It turned out awesome.  I had Eric make it 48" in diameter, which cost more but it was a huge hit with our guests this weekend at the cabin.  You could fit 8 people around it easily.  I will get some better photos of it this next weekend and post them up.  This summer we are going to build a pad for it to rest on permanently.

I picked the cutouts and their location, Eric sized them to fit each side and it turned out really nice.  I painted mine black with stove paint.
Pain is temporary, achieving the goal is worth it.

I didn't say it would be easy, I said it would be worth it.

Every father should remember that one day his children will follow his example instead of his advice.

The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of HuntWa or the site owner.

Offline XAFSSGT

• The Nice Guy from HR
  • Past Sponsor
  • Scout
  • Wannabe Bowhunter with an MBA
« Reply #248 on: January 04, 2016, 02:39:45 PM »
Bought a piece of property last spring and needed a fire pit for all the upcoming times the family and friends will spend there.  Met Erk yesterday at Cabelas and picked the up the new pit I ordered.  These things are freakin awesome.  We are indeed fortunate to have some one on this forum with the skills he has, let alone the willingness to provide these to members.  Had a nice visit as well.....a great guy.

My advice.....buy yourself or family one of these.  You won't regret it.

Man.  :drool:

What will something like this one set me back?
-Darrell

“We need the iron qualities that go with true manhood. We need the positive virtues of resolution, of courage, of indomitable will, of power to do without shirking the rough work which must always be done.” ~Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Wacenturion

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Old Salt
« Reply #249 on: January 04, 2016, 03:01:58 PM »
Bought a piece of property last spring and needed a fire pit for all the upcoming times the family and friends will spend there.  Met Erk yesterday at Cabelas and picked the up the new pit I ordered.  These things are freakin awesome.  We are indeed fortunate to have some one on this forum with the skills he has, let alone the willingness to provide these to members.  Had a nice visit as well.....a great guy.

My advice.....buy yourself or family one of these.  You won't regret it.

Man.  :drool:

What will something like this one set me back?

From reply #207 on this thread..........

"Here is a couple with a bottom and legs. Not sure on the weight, but it'll probly be around 120# to 150# I think? Its $300 for one with the bottom and legs and $150 for one without. Its an extra $50 if I have to draw up a custom logo or brand etc."

Offline XAFSSGT

• The Nice Guy from HR
  • Past Sponsor
  • Scout
  • Wannabe Bowhunter with an MBA
« Reply #250 on: January 04, 2016, 03:03:50 PM »

From reply #207 on this thread..........

"Here is a couple with a bottom and legs. Not sure on the weight, but it'll probly be around 120# to 150# I think? Its $300 for one with the bottom and legs and $150 for one without. Its an extra $50 if I have to draw up a custom logo or brand etc."

Thanks.

A thousand apologies for not reading back 40 posts to find my answer. I appreciate your assistance.
-Darrell

“We need the iron qualities that go with true manhood. We need the positive virtues of resolution, of courage, of indomitable will, of power to do without shirking the rough work which must always be done.” ~Theodore Roosevelt

Offline Wacenturion

• Non-Hunting Topics
  • Old Salt
« Reply #251 on: January 04, 2016, 07:46:24 PM »
No problem....figured it was best to quote the sponsor who makes these wonderful pits, therefore I went back to where he posted a response to a similar question.

Again......these pits are awesome and he is a great guy to work with. :tup:

Offline erk444

• Business Sponsor
  • Sourdough
« Reply #252 on: January 04, 2016, 07:47:40 PM »
I had one of these made for our cabin and gave it to my wife for xmas.  It turned out awesome.  I had Eric make it 48" in diameter, which cost more but it was a huge hit with our guests this weekend at the cabin.  You could fit 8 people around it easily.  I will get some better photos of it this next weekend and post them up.  This summer we are going to build a pad for it to rest on permanently.

I picked the cutouts and their location, Eric sized them to fit each side and it turned out really nice.  I painted mine black with stove paint.
.                                                                                  That looks awesome! Thanks for posting pics!

Offline erk444

• Business Sponsor
  • Sourdough
« Reply #253 on: January 04, 2016, 07:49:15 PM »
No problem....figured it was best to quote the sponsor who makes these wonderful pits, therefore I went back to where he posted a response to a similar question.

Again......these pits are awesome and he is a great guy to work with. :tup:
.                                                                                 Thanks for helping out Dan :tup:

Offline erk444

• Business Sponsor
  • Sourdough
« Reply #254 on: January 14, 2016, 04:50:09 AM »
Just posting a pic of a pit I just made to bump this back up :tup:

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

Springer 2024 Columbia River by Blacklab
[Today at 02:35:54 PM]

Springer Fishing Opportunity 3/29 & 3/30 by Blacklab