collapse

Advertisement

Author Topic: Green Mountain Grills - Pre-order special offer  (Read 1897 times)

Offline lamrith

• Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sourdough
    • https://www.facebook.com/pelletpeddler/
    • Pellet Peddler LLC
Green Mountain Grills - Pre-order special offer
« on: July 17, 2014, 11:37:02 AM »
I have been given the OK to share this now and open up to a few people that might want to get in on it, you will have to act quickly as our order is already in, but they will allow a few more to jump on and fill a pallet load.

These are new units, the wifi ones are being announced on Aug 1. These prices are delivered to my place in Tacoma. Any freight/transport beyond that would have to be arranged separately. I am willing to work out local/regional meet ups.

These are OTD prices for pickup in Tacoma. Abbreviations are from Greenmountaingrills.com website.
DB $650
DBREMOTE $700
DB wifi $650
DBSS $700
DBSS wifi $700
DBRSS $740
JB $800
JB SS$850
JBRSS $900
JBwifi $800
JBSSwifi $850

Yes the old Remote versions are more expensive and the regular versions are the same price as the new Wifi's. The Remote and std units are old pricing model and the Remote units are being discontinued effective Aug1

Please PM me directly ASAP if you are interested. This deal may only be available for a few days, 1st come, 1st served, etc..

These grills are not being publicly announced until Aug 1, we have not been told if they will have them in the warehouse ready to ship that day, or a few days later or.. This is a pre order at below normal dealer pricing.

Offline pianoman9701

• Mushroom Man
  • Business Sponsor
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Legend
  • WWC, NRA Life, WFW, NAGR, RMEF, WSB, NMLS #2014743
    • www.facebook.com/johnwallacemortgage
    • Apply for a loan
Re: Green Mountain Grills - Pre-order special offer
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2014, 01:41:07 PM »
Pretty cool deal if you compare to website pricing.  :tup:
"Restricting the rights of law-abiding citizens based on the actions of criminals and madmen will have no positive effect on the future acts of criminals and madmen. It will only serve to reduce individual rights and the very security of our republic." - Pianoman

* Advertisement

* Recent Topics

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal